Sunday, December 11, 2011

Well once again this year we brought our Christmas present to Purrs and Paws cat shelter in Lake George NY Every year at this time we bring them two 50lbs

Pam Youker
Pam Youker Well once again this year we brought our Christmas present to Purrs and Paws cat shelter in Lake George, NY. Every year at this time we bring them two 50lbs bags of cat food. We also take some time to visit with the great kitties that would really love a new home. I would like to think that spending a couple hours of our time with them just might make their lives a little better. It takes 300 cans of cat food and 200 lbs of litter to support these cats for just one day!!! God bless the people of George's restaurant who run this shelter with the help of donations & volunteers!!
 
Irene Bailey
Irene Bailey Im Gettin Lyk Real Mad Ryt Nw!!! I Wn't Everybody Tew Leave Meh Alone!!
 
Kenneth Durossette
Kenneth Durossette im sexy and i know it
 
Helena Smith
Helena Smith I like how people dont reply to messages :) (not)
 
Shane Tieman
Shane Tieman I am complete. I found the half of my life I have been searching for
 
Sharlyne R. Woodbury
Sharlyne R. Woodbury I would like to say he said it was really good and had 3 helpings too ;) hmpff...rice...
 
Heidi Meeks
Heidi Meeks Awareness!! So we all remember last year's game of writing your bra color as your status? Or the way we like to have our handbag handy? Last year, so many people took part that it made national news and the constant updating of status reminded everyone why we're doing this and helped raise awareness!! Do NOT tell any males what the statuses mean...keep them guessing!! And please copy and paste (in a message) this to all your female friends! It's time to confuse the men again (not that it's really that hard to do ;]) The idea is to choose the month you were born and the day you were born. Pass this on to the GIRLS ONLY and lets see how far it reaches around. The last one about the bra went around all over the world. Your status should say: "I am going to________________for___________ months." January--Mexico February-- London March--Miami April--Dominican Republic May--France June-- St Petersburg July--Austria August--Germany September--New York October--Amsterdam November-- Las Vegas December-- Columbia . Me August--Germany 36 months....
 
Christina Marie Lack
Christina Marie Lack anyone wanna hang out ? i need to get out, hmu.
 
John Byrne
John Byrne billie the dirty rag u started it i finish it eat shit & die
 
Diane Hopkins
Diane Hopkins I HAVE BEEN BLESS 2 HAVE A BIG FAMILY. FAMILY IS FOREVER BUT FRIENDS COME AND GO.
 
Kimberly Alexander
Kimberly Alexander Everything seems like its coming together now, i finally think I'm happy and I'm getting everything set! Soo happy I <3 my liife ;-)
 
Matt Huckleby
Matt Huckleby I want to preface these comment by saying IU played a hell of a game and they deserve this win, they were the better team, but I just need to vent so these comments will be the only negative ones from me about the game: 1. Man I forgot how much losing sucks. This has happened to UK little in the past 3 years I don't know what to do with my self when it happens...Maybe I should consult an IU fan. They have had plenty of recent experience. On the bright side, UK didn't miss the NCAA Tournament 3 consecutive years... 2. Relevant and Historic programs don't rush the court...PERIOD
 
Xavier King
Xavier King i didnt know the knicks signed mike bibby too
 
Louise Mortel
Louise Mortel I'm still hoping you'll realize that I like you.. #boring
 
Zach Norris
Zach Norris i wont justify the way i live my life cuz im the one livin n feelin n tasstin n your jus waistin yout time
 
Adam Maddox
Adam Maddox "Your boy just knockin' girls down, that are nothing short of gorgeous, to think, we use to hustle off porches, non stop grind, i do not rest, don't know, don't you know sleeps the cousin of death"
www.youtube.com
RATE & SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE HAYSTAK MUSIC ALWAYS IN HD! Team Haystak OFFICIAL Presents: A Black Fly Music© Production.. Big Snap Ft. Charlie P & Haystak - "Hus...
 
Christofferson Jackson
Christofferson Jackson LET'S PLAY A GAME like this, first person i find least attractive, i'll comment GAME OVER.
 
Jackie Sparrow-blessed
Jackie Sparrow-blessed I HAD TO TAKE ME A POWER NAP TODAY SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO TAKE ME THERE AGAIN I'M TELLING YOU JAMES DUDLEY DID'NT RAISE NO PUNKS AS DAUGHTERS AND NEVER THINK THIS GIRL HERE GOING TO TAKE A LOT OF MESS SO IF U DONT KNOW U BETTER ASK SOME FAMILY MEMBERS GOD HAS NOT COMPLETELY DELIVERED ME FROM MY MOUTH I DONT CUSS BUT I CAN PUT IT ON U WITHOUT USING UGLY WORD'S SO AT ANY POINT IN TIME I'LL REALLY TELL U HOW I REALLY FEEL I CANT HARDLY TAKE FAKE PEOPLE
 
Rosa Matney
Rosa Matney Dear Bullies, That boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today. she's a virgin. That boy you called lame. Has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day. Is already being abused at home. You think you know them. Guess what you don't. Re-post if you are against the mean bullying in schools. I bet 99% of you wont!!!
 
Alley Urbina
Alley Urbina In so much pain :'( ; hmu tryna get my mind of this sharp pain i got under my stomach
 
Anthony Weber
Anthony Weber so i forgot how short our tree is and it's only been a yearnce i saw it last.... losing it not that i had it to begin with lol
 
Sabina Tamang
Sabina Tamang Every m0rning i l0ng t0 h0ld u..... I need u.....i want u.... I l0ve ur warmth.....ur smell....ur taste,... 0hhh ! C0ffee i l0ve u.... :D
 
Steven Uribe
Steven Uribe Haha i feel cool i proved a sherrif wrong haha wat a dumb ass lol
 
Rosevhel Bernardo
Rosevhel Bernardo " Its hard to let go of the past,when Its Holding some of the best MEMORIES," Making up a whole story in your head, " Hoping one day it will happen ,I Love hearing somebody lying When I know the truth," ,I don't care if it's 5 minutes or a whole night,I just want to see you, Mirror is my best friend ,Becouse when i cry it never laughs " Even if i spend the whole day with you ,I miss you the second you leave, I am mad and my madness is you, It take s a couple second to say HELLO, But forever to say Goodbye ," you thought i betrayed you but i didn't 'coz I always LOVE you," If you don't Understand My Silence ,,,,, you'll Never Understand my Words,,,,, it takes billions PPL to complete word but it only take you to complete MINE, your do Poetry ? YES,,, My Status is from a song ,its a subtle message to you, take a hint,When me Busy , It's Doesn't mean that ,I IGNOR you," WOW now see visited on your profile ,HOLY Qur 'Ann and HADITH,,,,,,
 
Joe Williams
Joe Williams Bro wants to biuld a boat in a field, I was worryed until I relised its a genius solution to a cheep home avoiding planing law.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment