Sunday, December 11, 2011

RIP ZACH BAKER U WILL B MISSED DEARLY MI THOUGHTS N PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILYFLY WITH THEM ANGELS It really bugs me when u do all u can

Kacye Cantrell
Kacye Cantrell RIP ZACH BAKER... U WILL B MISSED DEARLY MI THOUGHTS N PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY....FLY WITH THEM ANGELS
 
Natalie Torrence-King
Natalie Torrence-King It really bugs me when u do all u can do and there r still people u cant make happy WTH!!! SmH
 
Diane Bryson
Diane Bryson U KNOW HOW U ARE MY LUV.
www.youtube.com
© 2011 WMG US: http://wbr.fm/uslproll / UK: http://wbr.fm/uklproll Linkin Park performing a cover of Adele's "Rolling In The Deep" live at the 2011 iTunes Fe...
 
Debbie Smith
Debbie Smith RG III from Baylor U. Heisman Trophy Winner.
 
Brittany Pettit
Brittany Pettit well bye every fb ppl if ya have my number just txt me an i hope u have a merry christmas!!!!
 
Gabby Miller
Gabby Miller I'm Into U, And Boy No One Else Will Do, Cuz Wit Evry Kiss And Evry Hug U Make Me Fall In Love And Now I, I Kno I Cant B The Only 1 I Bet There's Hearts All Ovr The World Tonight With The Love Of Their Life Who Feel, Wut I Feel Wen I'm Wit You <3
 
Colby Freeman
Colby Freeman U leave me no choice!...Say hello!! It's T. Montana!!!
 
Gustavo Garcia Perez
Gustavo Garcia Perez LMS if u want to see a video of me and my nephew fight :p
 
Morgan Lovely Sandra
Morgan Lovely Sandra lisenin to my girl "Beonce"halo.:). in a good mood .dont know y . life is good.oh i just made somethin up ,,u know how people say life is your oyster.well here gose.life s like a sea of oysters,some people find the pearl.some people dont find anythin,and some are happy just being in the beautiful ocean water.do u grtt it
 
Brandon Klaege
Brandon Klaege bardo asks tyler "U think u can take me" i would love to see that fight
 
Stephen LittleBird
Stephen LittleBird u got me fukd up bitch fuk u
 
Lane F Brito
Lane F Brito Dear hair,can u understand that u are supposed to be pretty when I am going to go out and not when I am going to sleep?- Sincerely,Lane /querido cabelo,da pra vc entender q é pra vc ficar bonito qdo eu vou sair e n qdo eu vou dormir?-obg. Lane
 
Partystarter Todd Jones
Partystarter Todd Jones What an great day of college basketball...U of L wins, UK loses, Ohio St loses, and I get to see a battle royal with blood and all in the Cinci/Gonzaga game!!! Can't wait to see what NFL has to offer tomorrow!!!
 
Clifford Bagley
Clifford Bagley my birthday is dec.11,but thank u all1kilo
 
SeSe Dolleyez Grinage
SeSe Dolleyez Grinage OOOO U CUTE! {N MY MORTAL COMBAT VOICE} "GET OVER HERE!" AHA
 
Alok Kumar
www.youtube.com
Official 2nd song promo of MERE BINA (Tujhko Jo Paaya) for Emran Hashmi new bollywood film Crook: Its Good To Be Bad in high quality! Mere Bina (Crook) - *FU...
 
Daniella Mcqueen
Daniella Mcqueen if u are online inbox me exept Little Princey Bre Roc
 
Dara Woolfolk
Dara Woolfolk So I'm having a drink to her,Miss u mom .....
 
Massiel 'Sinay' Torres
Massiel 'Sinay' Torres Say This Fast : U, R, 2, 6, C, & I, 1, 2, 4, Q ! ( LMS ) If You Get It . * ^__♥ Likee If Youu Get It .
 
Uneek Brannon
Uneek Brannon Hope my boi Charles Clark a speedy recovery. 3rd degree burns on both hands. Praying for u NUPE!!!
 
Cruz Delgado Campa
Cruz Delgado Campa LMS if u hear lil wayne
 
Binoy Paulose
Binoy Paulose SOFT SPEECH... CLEAN HEART.. PEACEFUL EYES..FOCUSED MIND..AND DETERMINED DECISION , WITH GODS LOVE ALWAYS MAKE U WINNER IN LIFE,, GOD BLESS ALL FRIENDS "BY LOVELY BINOY"
 
Jeevan Thanuku
Jeevan Thanuku some beautiful Hindi words from lady gaga..and you know if u saw this video u can find whats the meaning of my name .....
www.youtube.com
Video of Shahrukh teaches Lady Gaga to speak Hindi Checkout Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan in conversation with Hollywood pop-dance performer Lady Gaga. S...
 
Gagan Boparai
Gagan Boparai I realy very miss u all D.B.P.C Friends Love u all
 
Kayla Rucker
Kayla Rucker Thez bytches so FAKE!PAHAHA YAWL GNE GET ENUFF OF DAT SISTER SHYT...DUMB ASSEZ! WEN DA TRUTH HIT YA ASZ U GNE B READI 2KILL YA SISTA...EBODY AINT GNE B TRUTHFUL 2YA! LBVS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment