Sunday, December 11, 2011

I get home my apartment is a mess and the toilet is broken Fuck this YES GOD is good Without him we are nothing and in a lot of pain

Lenae Kung
Lenae Kung I get home, my apartment is a mess and the toilet is broken. Fuck this!
 
Orville Anderson
Orville Anderson YES GOD is good! Without him we are nothing and in a lot of pain!
 
Lorena De La Mora
Lorena De La Mora Dios protégenos a todos!!!
 
Michelle Thibodeau
Michelle Thibodeau It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it.
 
Octavius  Brandon
Octavius Brandon A person that loses a partner is called a widow or widower.. a child who loses a parent is called an orphan, but there is no word to describe a parent that loses a child, because the loss is like no other. *will you put this as your status for just 1 hour? I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a son or daughter and take a few minutes to remember & honor their beautiful angels
 
Beth Boone
Did you see the big ring around the moon last night? If not, no problem! Here's a picture of the Halo I took in my back yard after the late news. Light coming from the moon, which is actually reflected sunlight, contains all the colors of the rainbow. When that light passes through hexagonal ice crystals in high thin cirrus clouds, each color is refracted at a slightly different angle. Because of the unique properties of ice crystals, the colors spread out and create a perfect circle around the moon.
 
Daniel E. Love
Daniel E. Love No Christmas at my house this year, but I do hope an pray that everyone else in the world has a beautiful an merry christmas God bless you all!!!!
 
Knhesha Strickland
Knhesha Strickland I feel a lil better now
 
Quinton Shearer
Quinton Shearer Between the ages of 16 and 18, she is like Africa, virgin and unexplored. Between the ages of 19 and 35, she is like Asia, hot and exotic. Between the ages of 36 and 45, she is like America, fully explored, breathtakingly ... beautiful, and free with her resources. Between the ages of 46 and 76 she is like Europe, exhausted but still has points of interest. After 76, she is like Australia, everybody knows it's down there but who gives a *$@!
 
Brian Armstrong
Brian Armstrong That was a fast knock out!!! Wtf hominick !!!
 
Kay Khedu
Kay Khedu Just shared a video with http://realplayer.com
www.youtube.com
Music video by Usher featuring Pitbull performing DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love. (C) 2010 JIVE Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment
 
Bryan Cajamarca
Bryan Cajamarca either she's been laying off the meth lately or playboy are master airbrush artists....either way, two thumbs
www.highsnobiety.com
The full nude Lindsay Lohan Playboy editorial where the controversial American actress channels Marilyn Monroe in a tasteful manner.
 
Chai Kim Yong
apps.facebook.com
這才是真正的童顏巨乳啊~ 嘻嘻!!
 
Diamond Lences
Diamond Lences AZZ SO FAT I NEED A LAP DANCE
 
Jeselle Guillermo
Jeselle Guillermo DO THIS!!!!!!! ---------------> click like,unlike,like,post this as your status, then like it and press Ctrl + w ...... it will turn facebook purple for a day!!!!! so cool!!!!!
 
Abrahão Júnior
Abrahão Júnior Nada melhor que uma pizza pra um solteiro sábado à noite
 
Anna Dadkah
Anna Dadkah LMS for a TBH
 
Wendy Lane
Wendy Lane Sooooo, I just went to see Santa Claus, (i only asked him for 3 things that I REALLY WANTED) but the Strangest thing.... Santa kept asking me with a smile, Are you sure that's all you want?....... *Now, for those that don't get my post, JUST THINK ABOUT IT!!!* Lmao... #just having a little NAUGHTY fun before the holidays... ;-)
 
Penny Smith
Penny Smith No volunteerz!!! It's ! good thing I got my pplz cuz if I 4eally needed a ride i'd be screwed.
 
Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia watching a john wayne movie chewin copenhagen and drinkin a bud heavy
 
Krisztina Lavu
hufriendsinterview.doginc.net
A türelem nem egy passzív dolog, ellenkezőleg, az aktivitást jelenti, valójában az erőfeszítéseink összpontosításáról van szó.
 
Shawn Michael Campbell
Shawn Michael Campbell Kandi is an Amazing Women who is in an abusive marrage and I'm going too make sure she gets all the help she needs we have became really close and she feels the same way, but now that Robbie's found out he holds her against her will,beats her and when she came too see me as a good friend put her and her daughter up for the night and I seen with my own eyes and I broke down and cried it was heartbreaking now she has decided to get away from him and be with me now I THINK SHE HAS THAT RIGHT AND I.M SURE ALL YOU PEOPLE WOULD THINK THAT TO NOBOBY OWN'S YOU, SO now I'm here to take her away from this poison IT'S BAD FOR HER HEALTH SHE'S A DIABETIC AND IT'S KILLING HERE NOW EVERYBODY LETS PRAY FOR KANDI JO JOHNSON !!!!
 
Matthew Lutz
Matthew Lutz Bell to start and then a bell to end it that fast way to start the UFC
 
Kyle Ryan
Kyle Ryan For those of you who follow me on utube I have a new 2 hand slam dunk. I call it dunk n dance 2. Utube/ MegaKyleryan
 
Linda Marvin Genier
Linda Marvin Genier Beautiful words for those with daughters... I'll always need my daughter, no matter what age I am. My daughter has made me laugh, made me proud, made me cry, hugged me tight, seen me fail, cheered me up, kept me on my toes and have driven me crazy at times..... BUT my daughter is a promise from GOD, that I will have a friend forever! Put this as your status if you have beautiful daughters, that you love, with all you heart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment