Sunday, December 11, 2011

lol chick came up me freaking out I thought her water broke Turns out she thought I was Reggie Bush and pulls out a cameraHolds in in the air and

Lance Burns
Lance Burns lol chick came up me freaking out. I thought her water broke. Turns out she thought I was Reggie Bush and pulls out a camera.Holds in in the air and takes a candid shot of her with me.. I need my own show
 
Onya Smith
Onya Smith I got "65%" on the How violent are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-dpcpf/?ref=asp
 
Dennis Lamonte Lankford
Dennis Lamonte Lankford Nessa need to call me.... real shit dog **I am a Champion**
 
Misha Patterson
Misha Patterson I Hate When A Guy/ Girl Is Around They Niggas/HomeGirls And They Try 2 Front.... ★LYKE REALLY WHO DOES THT HA★
 
Laura Sipes Wright
Laura Sipes Wright I am thrilled that the towels at the gym actually go around my body AND cover it!!! Thats a huge achievement!!!!
 
Natalie Angelic Maldonado
Natalie Angelic Maldonado If i could make it right, i'd do just that.
 
Steve Van Boven
Steve Van Boven only Gaga could make a christmas song dirty, knew there was something I liked about her
www.youtube.com
Christmas Tree by Lady GaGa
 
Billy Wiehe
Billy Wiehe I hate everything you believe. I will not fall victim to your fatal addiction because mine are for sure fiction
 
Kellogs Brain
Kellogs Brain haha and your turn to apologise!! im going to wait right here for ya at my house im sure you know were that is if not follow the blood dripped trail from your house to mine, oh and dont expect a warm welcome hurry up to coz im very very very fucking dissapointed and my patiance is wearing thin. lol i hope you read this maby add me as a friend so you can do so...... lol then ill fuck you off hehe kinda like what you did to me last night do you remember ha or just pretend that you forgot but what comes around goes around!!!! ̿ ̿̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)
 
Christina Madrigal
Christina Madrigal Am I lame cuz I much rather sit at home with Trystanne and Lysette and watch Celebrity ghost stories than go out.....
 
Charlene Barron
Charlene Barron My husband looks so incredibly hot tonight!!! All in his suit and Christmas tie!!! I love him so much!!!!!!! The chessy grin he's giving me makes him even hotter!!!!
 
Lizzy Howe
Lizzy Howe In nc it shur isent vt dident think i would miss the green moutins but i do giving it some time to sink in that i am this far away from home <3
 
Nadiiaa Naomi Hilaire
Nadiiaa Naomi Hilaire would kiss you in the __? Rain ♥ Public : [ Anywhere as long as i kiss you <33 ... Wouldn't Kiss You At All ;P Where would i kiss you__? [] Lips [] Neck [] Cheek [] No Where How far would i go with you? [] Long Lasting relationship :D [] Marry ♥ [] 1 week relationship [] nah [] Not sure You are : [] sexy!♥ [] cute(; [] pretty(: [] alright []hit
 
Shelbe Rae Wilde
Shelbe Rae Wilde Brets over helping me babysit and so is tay. I lovee my bestfrienddds <3
 
Lea Horton
Lea Horton I got kendylle black patent danskos for Xmas, there soooo cute!
 
Jose Javier Invitralitros
Jose Javier Invitralitros tell me you love me come back and haunt me and I rush to the start!! (8)
 
Nur Halimahmisses Mayflowerprimary
Nur Halimahmisses Mayflowerprimary like this post if you bring your phone everywhere you go? because i do
 
Stacey Fisher
Stacey Fisher I really miss my husband!
 
Barbara Fulcher
Barbara Fulcher Melissa...
www.youtube.com
All Images By RomeroFilms D.R .2010 "If I Could Be Where You Are" Where are you this moment Only in my dreams You're missing, but you're always a heartbeat f...
 
Kenji Tan Wei Chang
Kenji Tan Wei Chang Did I choose the wrong girl again this time?
 
Trina Mink
Trina Mink OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........My family has talked me into making homemade candy.What have I got myself into?
 
Jesse Reilly
Jesse Reilly I should be a sit down comedian because I'm to lazy to stand up
 
Jessica Lavia
Jessica Lavia I have the most amazing niece in the world. I look at her and my problems don't seem so big. Such a strong little munchkin. I love her
 
Bethany Beard-Stevens
Bethany Beard-Stevens lets see how worae things can get :D hey I'm bethany, and I suck at life. I need to get lost.
 
Tejiera Norris
Tejiera Norris After this year, money will never be an issue in my life. I beat the game! A wise man does not play the role of a fool and I've found the "goose that lays the golden egg." I'm rich b*tch! Can you say patent approved and paperwork from ******? haha... I can't say. Some confidentiality issues, but you'll read about this deal in WSJ and Forbes. Anything worth having takes time and effort. It all begins with an idea. Don't let anyone tell you that you cannot accomplish your dreams, no matter how crazy they think it is.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment