Sunday, December 11, 2011

Uhmm exiuse me Mayy I Grindd On You Please3 ; He iz takin my hrt bt he didnt realise my pain said I luv u bt he didnt kew watz

Broslyn Hernandez
Broslyn Hernandez Uhmm exiuse me? Mayy I Grindd On You Please<3. ;)
 
Tamang Anuja Tamang
Tamang Anuja Tamang He iz takin my hrt bt he didnt realise my pain said I luv u bt he didnt kew watz dat mean. He nvr knw hw much i fel pain wen he takin my hrt bt he didnt care. Said I luv u bt couldnt pay dat luv.
 
MaCky Ü Geronimo
MaCky Ü Geronimo you & I could be like sonny & cher honey & bears you & I could be like aladdin & jasmine lets make it happen .. ♥♥ v ^_^ v tutu
 
Abbigail Marie Miller
Abbigail Marie Miller 12. I play Volleyball, Cheerleading, and i play softball with my family alot.
 
Rachel Warner
Rachel Warner I'd really appreciate it if you could please go to this site, (http://www.facebook.com/ReunionResort/posts/10150424098529407) and like my comment. :) I named the hot air balloon, the Perelandra, from C.S. Lewis story, which means "to rise above evil" and would really like to ride in it. It's the largest hot air balloon in the USA. It's 11 stories high...I thought my birthday flight was to be on it, but it wasn't ready yet, and so this picture I am sharing is from my Dec. 6th flight. This is to win the premier flight in the Perelandra the 16th. I only have two days to win. You like the site, then You'll have to scroll down almost to the bottom to see this comment next to my picture and the ad about the night in the resort and the balloon ride: "Rachel Warner I would appreciate a stay in a beautiful resort, and would like very much to go up in the Perelandra that I named!"
Be a part of history at Reunion Resort! We are giving away 2 tickets on the December 16th inaugural flight of the nation’s largest hot air balloon from Orlando Balloon Rides! Plus, the winner will enjoy a free one night stay and complimentary breakfast at Reunion Resort! Want to win? Leave a comment below on why you want to win a night at Reunion Resort and 2 tix to this historic event! Then, share this page with all your Facebook friends so they can "like" your comment. The post with the most likes will win! Winner will be chosen on December 12 for the flight on December 16.
 
Lucya Varela
Lucya Varela Man i been Washing all day and it Lookss like my laundryyy gettinggg biggerrr 0-o
 
Shaylyn Prentice
Shaylyn Prentice i find it really fucking funny when guys talk shit to eachother on here over facebook. lol
 
Sawyer Traynham
Sawyer Traynham This was the last thing you and I worked on together. You made me love voice and opera, and I miss you terribly. I can't wait until we meet again. Rest in peace, Michael V. Rice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C20bTRcN2iE
www.youtube.com
Beautiful Italian song by Giuseppe Torelli performed by Christopher Temporelli, Bass and Quentin Kim, piano.
 
Ashlee Pollini
Ashlee Pollini hate the fact that im missin the bruins right now but it worith it to have date night with my boo plus i keep checkin the score lol call or text it : ).......happy birthday angie love you baby girl <3
 
Chelsea Kavanaugh
Chelsea Kavanaugh Its Saturday night and i have a date with my bed and tv...
 
Takeila Joi Smith
Takeila Joi Smith Uno with the Hubby...guess we in for the night!!! #King and I
 
Jamie Lynn Rolison
Jamie Lynn Rolison My mom knows my password to my Facebook now. So, she gets on mine more than I do... #Fixing to change my password!!
 
Ralynn Mccaul
Ralynn Mccaul Ok Hun, I'm fixin' to tell you something about being Southern. Being Southern doesn't mean that I'm not educated. I may say "ain't" and "y'all" and call you "Sweetie" or 'Honey" and I might "bless a lot of hearts" and I might even "piddle around". I'll greet you with a big "Hey" and a hug. All soda pop is "Coke". I'm polite and say "Ma'am" and "Sir". And if you hear a Southerner say, "Oh, hell no!!", you'd better run!!! If you're proud to be a Southerner, then click 'LIKE' on my status. Then go up yonder and copy & paste to your status. And P.S., if you don't know where yonder is then you ain't from the south!
 
Noelle Loarr Johnson
Noelle Loarr Johnson I know you've been hurt by someone else. I can tell by the way you carry yourself. But if you love me, here's what I'll do. I'll take care of you.<3
 
Al Bledsoe
Al Bledsoe I'm very proud to post this. I personally believe in Jesus Christ. One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. The Bible says, if you deny Me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of My Father. Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Remember the reason for the season. This is a simple test. If you are not afraid to show it, re-post this
 
David Perez
David Perez *Jose insulting Guillermo's hat 'cause it wan't a snapback* Jose: Damn Guillermo, even David has a SnapBack. Me: Oh shit, I didn't know this was a SnapBack. I thought SnapBack's were when the visor lifts all the way to the back. Jose: Calmala, este vato. XD *Everyone laughs at me for thinking outside the bun. -.-*
 
Mary Brady Rosenthol
Mary Brady Rosenthol Josh and I had a nice, quiet dinner then faced the madness of stores to finish Chanukah shopping for the girls!
 
Maria Vazquez
Maria Vazquez Eating junk food like theres no tmw!! *I <3 XbOx 360*
 
Kiara SoBeautiful Embry
Kiara SoBeautiful Embry I CARE ABOUT EVRYBODI!! Lms ihf yu care bout meh.... I have 155 frends..... After this I will kno whos really muh frends!!
 
Sherita Wannabwifedup Mccain
Sherita Wannabwifedup Mccain Saturday nite and i feel alright! lol yall enjoy yall selfs 2 :)
 
Cedric Davenport
Cedric Davenport LORD MY LORD YOUR WORD LORD I SEEK DAY AND NIGHT, EVEN WHILE I SLEEP ,I PRAY TO HEAR YOU THAT'S MY PRAYER , YOU ARE MY GOD MY LORD JESUS. HAVE MERCY ON ME. FORGIVE ME FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS FOR MY SINS .
 
Edwin Ojeda
Edwin Ojeda Totally forgot I had a MySpace just got on it
 
Lovely Marie Lucero
Lovely Marie Lucero all in all i love all my fam an want to see us all doing well <3
 
Laura Vannoy
Laura Vannoy Not sure I agree with this entire process, but it is interesting, and eye opening.
www.barrelhorsenews.com
Barrel racing super site for barrel horse news, barrel horses for sale and results.
 
Sarah Jade Alexander
Sarah Jade Alexander Okay so I decided to change the room around....the whole wardrobe falls apart just my luck 99 bucks later new shitty white wardrobe from sams warehouse :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment