Sunday, December 11, 2011

LMS Only If iKnow Yu WE SPEAK Your Color In My Crayon Box Is: [] Pink sexaaaaaay [] Blue Fineeee [] Red Gorgeous [] Purple Beautiful♥ [] Orange Pretty [] Black

Kenyatta Wilson
Kenyatta Wilson LMS *Only If iKnow Yu && WE SPEAK* Your Color In My Crayon Box Is: [] Pink - sexaaaaaay. [] Blue - Fineeee [] Red - Gorgeous [] Purple - Beautiful♥ [] Orange - Pretty [] Black - Cute [] Yellow - Alright [] Green - Damn your lit :/ We Are: [] Friends [] Strangers :/ [] Best Friends (: [] Good friends [] Futures♥ [] idk you tell me If I saw you i would: [] Run up and hug you. [] Scream your name super loud-and say haaaaay !:D [] Run up to you and jump on your back [] Smile (: [] Give you a big ass kiss ^.^ [] Get excited [] Slap your ass (: []Nothing []Juss Speak I honestly think that you're ____ : [] Cute [] Ugly -,- [] Cuffing material :x♥ [] Weird. [] Cool peoples (: [] Nice and sweet [] I dont know u but we can get 2 know each other :) ? [] Mean If I saw you sleeping on my floor I would: [] Kick the hell out of you and make you get out [] lay next to you ;) [] Wake you up :p [] Sit on you :D [] Draw on your face ;D []Pick you up and put you on the bed, and put a blanket over you ♥ []Notihn You should: [] Be mine ♥ :) [] Text me [] Inbox me [] Put this shit as your status so I can like the damn thaang ;)
 
Alex Dixon
www.youtube.com
This is a music video by Mariah Carey. From her album Merry Christmas
 
Shane Worden
Shane Worden Two weeks of overtime down, one more to go. It's kind of sad when my idea of celebrating is to crawl into bed early and sleep in. When did I get old?
 
Andrew Reid
Andrew Reid got all the veggies chopped for Xmas dinner tomorrow. Turkey here i come
 
Travis Pickard
Travis Pickard I don't remember about 5 hours last night. I wake but naked in bed and Danny is passed out on the floor next to bed using my close as a blanket. WTF!!!!!!!
 
Willow Shooter
Willow Shooter His page BORED so i guess its bck 2my page GabbyandRon Skylar Parents TEAM HAPPY
 
Paula Henry
Paula Henry just got off work tired very busy tonight we ran out of alot of thing's tonight and had to handle one lady who threatned my other workers and they were scared and thanked me because i handled it lol!!!!! but about to take a shower, eat then a movie chirstmas party tomorrow need somebody to go with me = (
 
Jaahairaa Baaezz Paalomareez
Jaahairaa Baaezz Paalomareez LIKE for Mirror; mirror on the wall you're the ______ of them all [] Smartest o; [] Sexiest ;D [] Freshest (B [] Cutest :) ... [] Meanest >.< [] Funniest :D [] Craziest ♥ You should be my____ [] Best Friend ♥ [] Texting Buddy ♥ [] Friend With Benefits.(; [] Friend (: [] Boyfriend^.^ [] maid :P I Love Your____ [] Body :3 [] Smile :) [] Personality ♥ [] Everything (: [] Don't Know You :( [] Other... When I first saw you I was like____ [] Ugly! o; [] Yuck!-.- JK I'ma Start Being Nice To You :3 [] Cute (: [] Adorable ♥ [] Woahhh Wassup sexy (; [] Alright :P [] Cool :D Your rate is___ [] 0-5. [] 6-8 (: [] 9-10 c; [] Broke My Scale♥ Best feature. [] Eyes ^.^ [] Lips (; [] Personality (: [] Body :3 [] Smile :D [] Everything . You should____ [] inbox me.♥ [] text me ^.^ [] marry me ♥ [] make this your status (: copied from Jasminee Rodriguez
 
JM Aquino
JM Aquino i got an ipod touch at my office christmas party !!! woohooo
 
Slim McCann
Slim McCann if i dont get my concord 11s im be pretty upset!!!!
 
Neel Patel
Neel Patel finally done with the semester now i can get some ZZZzzzzz ... u_u !
 
Kristi Floedia Hutson
Kristi Floedia Hutson God bless the cashier at Jack in the box who just gave me a free drink when I forgot to add it to my order. Made a good endin to a somewhat frazzling day. ^_^
 
Katura Jean
Katura Jean -would yu defend me if i was in trouble? -would yu lie to save my lyfe? -would u hurt me and not say srry? if yu answer and answer rite yur a ture friend love yu and ANSWER espcailly my family up yu guys on the left rite there put it in my inbox if yu want i dnt caree
 
Brandon Speedy Vazquez
Brandon Speedy Vazquez i play every basketball game like its my last so you best to believe i give it my all 110% everyday all day! ballislife
 
Brianna Kidd Bre Gordon
Brianna Kidd Bre Gordon can i really share how i feel with you &nd know that you are going to be there 4 me???
 
Rachanta Waller
Rachanta Waller Feeling sick I need my mommy @Rachel green
 
Stepfon Da Reborn
Stepfon Da Reborn i stay cooler than the otherside of the pillow
 
Lucas Alexander
Lucas Alexander Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning. --Thomas Jefferson
 
Shacara Hoskins
Shacara Hoskins when i look into my bae eyes i see that she ben hurt so many times when i kiss her its like im in heaven when i hold her i feel like we unbreakable and the love that we have for eachother is unspeakable
 
Bonnie Pruitt
Bonnie Pruitt great made it thru the week it wasnt easy but I made it. Now i have tomorrow off to recope then back on monday.
 
Aleda Routhier
Aleda Routhier Hi Lord. We are getting older, Things are getting bad here. People are losing love and respect for others. No jobs. Gas, food & utility cost are too high. There's flooding, earthquakes and wild fires. I know some have taken you out of our schools, government & even Christmas, but Lord I'm asking you to come back & re-bless America. We really need you! There are more of us who want you here than those who don't! Amen ♥ If you agree repost!!!!!!!!!!.. If God is also welcome in your House repost this please
 
Denis Smith
Denis Smith sounds like i missed all the fun at the staff party after i left...lmfao
 
Katy Turpin
I think I'll go find another restroom
 
Katie Brettschneider
Katie Brettschneider I wish that Rebecca Black wrote a song for everyday of the week....
 
Xclusively Urs Definitely Mine
Xclusively Urs Definitely Mine Battered down and broken. Smile upon my face. Pretending to be okay, Living in this place. Look deep within Catch a glimpse of me. A hateful ugly soul, Not liking what you see? Picking out a mask, A different one each day. Not willing to let you in. Watching what I say. Practice does make perfect. See the smile I can make? Cannot see the difference Of what is real or fake. Laugh out loud with them, Hear the fakeness in your voice. Smile like your great, You have no other choice. The only one that knows, The secret deep within. No one else can know. Thinking hurting is a sin. Strong, secure, and brave. Perfect, faithful friend. Nothing can get me down. There until the end. Push aside the problems, Like old, abandoned trash. Keep it all inside. Never can you crash. When does this end? Can't keep it in no longer, Tired, beaten, and abused. Not getting any stronger. Waited for an out, Then ran through the door. Crashed into your arms. Now the tears can pour. Seeing in my heart. Listening to my mind. Never can I lose you,. Someone hard to find. -- post quu :)) hanq qnda pranq xia ? xDD Mr.BrightSide
 

No comments:

Post a Comment