Sunday, December 11, 2011

fun Do not share this photo unless u find the cat where is the cat PLEASE don't post the answer today is the day i forgot about u 121011

Jennifer Comstock
Do not share this photo unless u find the cat ..... where is the cat? PLEASE... don't post the answer!
 
Stefon Harris
Stefon Harris today is the day i forgot about u ( 12/10/11)
 
Skyler Diamondwolff
Skyler Diamondwolff when u see someone u love do u cry?do u get sad ?if u dont u dont love that person <3
 
Mrz Kat'Eyez
Mrz Kat'Eyez I SWEAR ION FUCK WIT BITCH NIGGAZ ... YEA U BITCH NIGGA HA !! #free my bro LIL E
 
Vatsal Thakkar
Vatsal Thakkar Thanks all of u....
 
Mb Patel
Mb Patel *::::*Wishing*:::* *::::*U*::::* *::*Happiest*:::* *::*Sweetest*:::: & *::::*Lovely*::::* *:*good *:* *:-**morning*:*
 
Tumelo Makhonjwa
Tumelo Makhonjwa VVOVV I can't believe that u can see who is vievving your profile! I just checked my TOP profflle lookers and I am SHOCKED at who ls still checking my profile! You can also see VVHO SEES YOUR PROFILE http://bit.ly/vbDhMv
 
Kellon 'Melmin' Daniel
Kellon 'Melmin' Daniel I really hope u enjoy ur life as well. . . I love you +0. . . And daz all i am gonna say
 
Mackenzie Nicole Gula
Mackenzie Nicole Gula 1st person to lms- i will write ur name on my wrist for only 1 day 2nd person to lms- i will hug for 5 seconds 3rd person to lms- i will hug you for 10 seconds 4th person to lms- i will post on ur wall "ur awesome" 5th person to lms- i will answer any question (only inbox) 6th person to lms- i will do all 5 for u make this ur status if ur brave enough!!
 
Nêêräj Vêrmä
Nêêräj Vêrmä When U mIss sOme1 U keep checkIng Their prOfIlE ♥ AgReE OR nOT ?
 
Afraah Rafiq
Afraah Rafiq ApP33 Suñðäý..........
♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* ♪ღ♪░░░H░A░P░P░Y░░ S░U░N░D░A░Y░░░♪ღ♪ *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•« CLICK TO SHARE : http://on.fb.me/tu6tBx
fєєℓ fяєє тσ ѕнαяє - ¢ℓι¢к σи ѕнαяє вυттσи
 
Alfonso Malave Jr
Alfonso Malave Jr You know wat, (excuse my language but) FUCK THIS!! I'm not gonna let this bullshit in my head keep me down. I gotta go out nd let this stuff go. Althoguh I know this problem is gonna keep coming back cuz it does but I'm tired of it holding back. NO MORE!!! As I used to say nd now I'm going back to that Life style. "Live ur Life while U got a Life to Live" MY LIFE to LIVE!!!
 
Castrejon Paloma
Castrejon Paloma reaching out for u :) <3
 
Raj Changrani
Raj Changrani Follwing Tips:Life is so short So follow some ruls. Forgive quickly belive slowly love truly, laugh loudly & never avoid anythng that maks u smile. Fresh mor
 
MoNi Massey
MoNi Massey LMS JST CUZ U CAN N YOU KNO U WANT TEW CUZ U READ IT lol
 
Sickone Demondog
Sickone Demondog bold heads bluerags hate me or like me i dont give a fuck this is who i am s u r for life im still here post up how u like me now
 
R'dianty Komank
R'dianty Komank i need u now. . . . . ! ! ! !
 
Jessica Elizabel Gonzalez
Jessica Elizabel Gonzalez dear facebook: IM FUCKEN BORED:( hellllooo facebook u there???? Fine be like that stupid facebook thing>:/
 
Savanna Heyhihello Li
Savanna Heyhihello Li Jenny Heyhihello Lam Repost if you love your mum, if not, she's goin to die in 8 days. I love you, Mum.Not taking the chance. ♥ Like · · Yesterday at 3:48pm · Jenny Heyhihello Lam Lol.. I found a blonde version of Jalyse yesterday at the mall. She kept saying fabulous at the pretty clothes lol.. and kept whipping her hair back..... Like · · 10 hours ago · Jenny Heyhihello Lam JESSICA!!!! ARE U REALLY COMING TOMORROW?? Like · · Yesterday at 3:48pm ·
 
Kamilah Renea Rowland
Kamilah Renea Rowland Im not wildin out like i used to, i dnt do the things i used to nomore! #I'VE CHANGED FOR U
 
Andrew Jolly
Andrew Jolly watching this comercial about saving at this store questionmark to this little girl : do u no how much ur parents are going to save today? litstrange big question marktle girls reply : sorry im not allowed to talk to
 
Rikki HondaWhore
Rikki HondaWhore Black&&white party!! Hit me up if u going!!
 
Deandrea Benson
Deandrea Benson IF U AFTHA SUCCESS THEN WE GOT DA SAME GOAL CHIN MADE OF DIAMOND CHEST MADE OF GOLD HEAD MADE OF IRON MY HEARTZ ICE COLD WE GONE NEED MORE THAN A CUPON 2 SAVE OUR SOUL JUST NEVA GIVIN UP JUST NEVA LETTIN GO # TRIP
 
Lesego Queeneth Shongwe-Maboe
Lesego Queeneth Shongwe-Maboe WOW I can't believe that u can see who ls viewing your proffile I just saw my TOP profflle visitors and I am SHOCKED at who is viewing my profflle You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFILE http://bit.ly/vbDhMv
 
Kimetrie Tucker
Kimetrie Tucker Wen u mad im not tha only one but wen u need somebody im tha only but afta today itll be someone r no one balee dat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment