Sunday, December 11, 2011

I LIKE WRITIN LONG PARAGRAPHS SOOOOO DIS IZ GONNA B LONG MHE AND OLIVIA B FINNISHED PUTTIN ALL THE ORTIMENTS ON 1 TINY XMAS TREE OLIVIA LIVZ IN A MAGIC WORLD

Emma Mikayla
Emma Mikayla I LIKE WRITIN LONG PARAGRAPHS SOOOOO DIS IZ GONNA B LONG...... MHE AND OLIVIA B FINNISHED PUTTIN ALL THE ORTIMENTS ON 1 TINY XMAS TREE.... OLIVIA LIVZ IN A MAGIC WORLD SHE SAYZ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDK WAT DAT MEANZZZZ... IF U NO WAT IT MEANZ.....................TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHEZ SINGIN DOINSAUR BI KESHA.......................DI-NO-SA-UR A DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMLZ STOP SINGIN KESHA OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMLZ BUT IF U N O Y OLIVIA B IZ CRAZY THEN........................TELL MHE TELL MHE TELL MHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ramon Garcia Rodarte
Ramon Garcia Rodarte Hehehehe either i drank too quickly or it was an earthquake
 
London GoinHam
London GoinHam I Want A Son.
 
Chris Illing
Chris Illing I am all packed and ready to go! Cervesas here I come!!!
 
Hunter Hagen
Hunter Hagen I am the devil, I am your lack of sleep, God can't help you now
 
Haley Marten
Haley Marten i want to move back to wisconsin i miss you friends and my brother/family.people are such jerks down here they dont epresheat anything that they have. people need to repsced what they have i miss every one i know is wisconson i dont want any more friend i have all the friends i need i want to move back so so bad the mane thing i want for x-max is to move back and spend time with my real family and friends i want to have my old house same room same nabors i just want my old life back that would be amazing i love every one that i met down here but i just want my old life back so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Bobby Jo Sintek-Baird
♥ Holiday Hugs Here! ♥ <3 The gift is in the giving ♥ Feel free to send in return :) ♥ Hugging is all natural <3 it is organic, naturally sweet, no pesticides, non-fattening, no carbohydrates, no preservatives, no artificial or genetically engineered ingredients, and 100% wholesome! Not only are hugs completely natural, they don't cost anything either! Hugs are free! And best of all, the supply is endless! Hugs are not only nice, they are needed. Hugs can help relieve pain and depression, make the healthy healthier, the happy happier, and the most secure among us even more so. Hugging feels good, overcomes fears, eases tension, provides stretching exercises if you are tall. Hugging also does not upset the environment, saves heat, is portable, requires no special equipment, makes happy days happier and impossible days possible! I will not play at tug o' war. I'd rather play at hug o' war, Where everyone hugs Instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles And rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, And everyone grins, And everyone cuddles, And everyone wins! ~ Shel Silverstein
 
Darla Barse
Darla Barse I wanna go down in History,,,,
 
Domy De Guzman
Domy De Guzman I will sleep with the thnught ynu're just beside me on Xmas day
 
Cameron Lee Cofer
Cameron Lee Cofer so glad to see Heisman winner Robert Griffin III giving thanks and credit to God. I think people forget that Tim Tebow is not the only Christian athlete...
 
Royal Norman Standish
Royal Norman Standish I'm a bad/ horrobal person I'v hurt alot of peopel even the love of my life Rachel i could never take back the Damge i had put on everyone. I'm sorry
 
Ant Mcd
Ant Mcd Tyson you tell Facebook everythinG else tell Facebook how I Just made yo Pussy ass Get out the V n I chase you n yo Bitch to bhp n made you run in the house. Lol. Stop heatinG like a man n you know you a lil boy.
 
Renjith Gopalakrishnan
Renjith Gopalakrishnan Look! u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
wmsmpdsokds.blogspot.com
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Sinisa Zivanovic
Sinisa Zivanovic The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself. Sir Richard Francis Burton
 
Jessica DeMarco
Jessica DeMarco Ok Jared is making fun of me because I like that song " Red solo cup". Maybe I need to stop watching Glee cause thats where I heard it. I didn't know Toby keith sung it which makes me a little sad. Oh well I am use to getting made fun of by him haha
 
Jane Scott Turner
Jane Scott Turner I love my freedom!
 
Allen Robinson
Allen Robinson should be studying for my final monday... i think ill just take the "bar exam" instead.
 
Kenecia Nacoi-Monique Oliver
Kenecia Nacoi-Monique Oliver I need to go by the lake and Pray to my Father Above!
 
Jennifer Tweten
Jennifer Tweten (1/2) Random thought so I said something to someone that in my opinion is true I tried to be tactful but they got mad and said never speak to me again now if wh
 
Vondelia Layne
Vondelia Layne At the lacomedia with husband and friends seeing the Christmas Carol what a lovely relax evening with the one I love
 
Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey Robert Griffin III One The Heisman'!. What I Tell Yall'!!!!. #BU Btch
 
Tylah Lesperance
Tylah Lesperance That boy you punched in the hall today, he committed suicide a couple minutes ago. that girl you called a slut in class today, she's a virgin. that boy you called lame, he has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day, she's already being abused at home. You think you know them. guess what, YOU DON'T. Re-post if you're against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but that 1% of you with a heart and a backbone will
 
Delilah Contreras
Delilah Contreras Went x-mas shoppin 2day...It's da only part i like bout x-mas.
 
Gervarius Allwayzme Windham
Gervarius Allwayzme Windham Wish i was driving
 
Naing Thu Soe
Naing Thu Soe I want to look stars in the sky from new york at night.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment