Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lms and ill tag u in a video post peace I luv mi man nd mi son more than ne thingout wit the girls soon hopefully luv u babi Chàng

RaeRae Wright
RaeRae Wright Lms and ill tag u in a video post peace
 
Cortney Starr
Cortney Starr I luv mi man nd mi son more than ne thing...out wit the girls soon hopefully luv u babi
 
Sinh Kieu Dinh
Sinh Kieu Dinh Chàng : Cuối cùng thì ngày này đã đến! Anhđã chờ mong quá lâu! Nàng : Anh có muốn em ra đi không? Chàng : Không! đừng có nghĩ tới chuyện…huyễn hoặc! Nàng : Anh có yêu em không? Chàng : Dĩ nhiên rồi! Cả ngàn lần cũng khôngđủ! Nàng : Anh có bao giờ lừa dối em không? Chàng : Không! Tại sao em hỏi câu ngớ ngẩn! Nàng : Anh có muốn hôn em không? Chàng : Mỗi khi anh có cơ hội. Nàng : Anh có đánh em không? Chàng : Em điên hả? Anh đâu có phải loại người đó! Nàng : Em có thể tin tưởng nơi anh được chớ? Chàng : ừ! Nàng : Anh yêu! Vài năm sau… Xin đọc ngược lại từ dưới lên
 
Ricky NeVer'GoNe Hall
We in it u kno dat Big bros
 
Vanessa Vazquez
Vanessa Vazquez she so cool she give u____ with her shades on
 
William Flowers
William Flowers Lady gaga is dumb lms if u like her comment if u dont
 
Deon Ballen Gant
Deon Ballen Gant ((((((LMS)))))) IF U FELT THIS BEFORE My phone was did For like 3 hrs but felt like 3 year
 
Briana Rosa
Briana Rosa If u luv me type loveable u hate me type wierdo
 
Celeste SoJazzy Diaz
Celeste SoJazzy Diaz shout out to Nate Youngswagg Nieves for being a cutie..lol.. i seen u at the movies nd u was soo cute
 
Quade Holmes
Quade Holmes Tbh lms send me numbers in My inbox and I would answer any I mean any ? u won't me to answer and is the full Truth
 
Laura Rainbowdrops Hildevert
Laura Rainbowdrops Hildevert Jane and adriana, you guys made my week. Seriouslyyyyy im soo happyyy. ;u;
 
Will Thomas
Will Thomas Uk dang Ohio state u kan slide without your best player I got alot to say Monday
 
Beautyforless II
450php if u want to order please FOLLOW and message me in this format: NAME: ADDRESS: CONTACT NUMBER: DATE OF PAYMENT: LIST OF ORDER/ORDERS: you may send it here or you me text to me @ 0926-422-7149 for faster response. Thank you and God Bless. Location: DAVAO CITY
450php if u want to order please FOLLOW and message me in this format: NAME: ADDRESS: CONTACT NUMBER: DATE OF PAYMENT: LIST OF ORDER/ORDERS: you may send it here or you me text to me @ 0926-422-7149 for faster response. Thank you and God Bless. Location: DAVAO CITY
 
Balkanrock Web Portal
Balkanrock Web Portal Kojot na Koncertu godine najavio nastup u beogradskom SKCu
www.balkanrock.com
Dobrodošli na Balkanrock.com Vesti, najave, koncerti, nova izdanja, download i još mnogo toga...
 
Kyerra Da'starr
Kyerra Da'starr Lms and i tell u wateva u wnt 2 kno skrait up real shit no lies at all
 
Darius Darrel Hinton
Darius Darrel Hinton Is it me or do u judge women when they excuse themselves to use the rest room & they in there more that 10 min.. I kno u doodooin'
 
Fiona Macariola
Fiona Macariola Good Morning & Have a Beautiful Sunday...God Bless Us All!!!
♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* ♪ღ♪░░░H░A░P░P░Y░░ S░U░N░D░A░Y░░░♪ღ♪ *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•« CLICK TO SHARE : http://on.fb.me/tu6tBx
fєєℓ fяєє тσ ѕнαяє - ¢ℓι¢к σи ѕнαяє вυттσи
 
Shaunta Young Suchaladi
Shaunta Young Suchaladi Starting monday im going on my diet...running round the park and eatting healthy....i want to drop at least 40 pounds....if u want to join me,let me know.i can use some running partners
 
Erin Reik
Erin Reik hey guys. come see erin and the young new yorkers chorus sing tom night. go to www.ynyc.org for deets. hope to see u there :)
ynyc.org
 
Anna Barbie
Anna Barbie VYBZ KARTEL BROKE OUT OF PRISON...... POLICE SAID WHEN THEY CATCH HIM.... HE IS A DEAD MAN... {He is wearing his STRAIGHT JEANS & FITTED, May be driving a DUMPA TRUCK. Said he will do ANYTHING A ANYTHING for any female who will help hime hide out. Must be a FREAKY GAL wit the BENZ PUNANY, Last time we saw him was in the SUMMER TIME says his family & they have no idea of where he can be. Women beware because when having sex he may hurt u BEND U LIKE A BANANA. He will try and Get u to OPEN UP while u TURN & WINE. So don't go in SLOW MOTION cuz he wil BEG Yuh A FUCK. More than likely he in the club in V.I.P. but i haffi TELL YOU SAY, if u see Kartel... you better ride your BYCICLE.!!!!
 
MrAllergic Tobullshit
MrAllergic Tobullshit 2 All to all of U who have been there when I really needed U wit out Judgement nor critiicism Much Love.....And to those who those who turnt ur back on me and tried 2 carry me...A new day is dawning..And tha Son Is gon SHINE BRIGHT So Take Shade Or burn Slow....................
 
Woodrow Rainey
Woodrow Rainey U live u learn and .............move on
 
Lucy Lannkdrass
Lucy Lannkdrass Di setiap do'a q,slu q bwa nma u,krna q ingin kau slu dlm lndnganya,wlo kau membenci q,krn q tlh membuat u skt smpai saat ini,tp,,,q slu brdo'a agr kau slu dpt yg trbaik,lbh baik dr aq,maafkn aq, doa q slu menyrtaimu slu dan slmanya,lpknlh aq!
 
Haille Romero-Espana
Haille Romero-Espana LMS for one letter and if u get the letter closer to A ur special to me if u get Z ur nothing
 
Joedy Goodwin
Joedy Goodwin i hate it when u ask a girl a question n she act like she didnt her you n then when u tell her some owa she wnt to tlk to u then
 

No comments:

Post a Comment