Sunday, December 11, 2011

So I guess it's ginos tonight fuck it So not such a great day at work today Still love it though Best part is the people I work with I

Nicio Jojola
Nicio Jojola So I guess it's ginos tonight fuck it!!!!
 
Amber Denton
Amber Denton So not such a great day at work today. Still love it though. Best part is the people I work with!!
 
Shekinah TooBlessed Wilson
Shekinah TooBlessed Wilson I dont drink but DANGG !!!
 
Tchaina Jeanmary
Tchaina Jeanmary all i want it a true love
 
Carl Crow
Carl Crow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6N_cc6E66U
www.youtube.com
Hard - Will I Am (feat. Jennifer Lopez & Mick Jagger) NEW SONG ! enjoy the beat ´ Hard Will I Am feat Jennifer Lopez Mick Jagger Hard Will.I.Am feat Jennifer...
 
Alexander  Orlov
Alexander Orlov Вы вращаетесь в таких социальных сетях как Одноклассники, Вконтакте, facebook (и т. д., и т. п.), тратите своё драгоценное время, расходуете деньги на internet - трафик, дополнительные сервисы (и т. д., и т. п.), а в замен получаете общение, информацию, знакомства, эмоции и многое другое.
 
Regine Louisvuittonclassic Williams
Regine Louisvuittonclassic Williams Jesus: Santa. Santa: Yes? Jesus: I'm sad. Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday! Jesus: Yeah. That's the point Santa: Why? Jesus: Because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? -Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. Re-post if You Believe in Jesus ! P.S He Knows You Looked ♥ -deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my father!
 
Agnas Bray
Agnas Bray Over the years we have all lost many special people. Someone sent this to me. Spending Christmas I see the countless trees Around the world below, With tiny lights, like Heaven’s stars, Reflecting on the snow. The sight is so spectacular Please wipe away the tear, For I... am spending Christmas With Jesus Christ this year. I hear the many Christmas songs That people hold so dear, But the sounds of music can’t compare With the Christmas choir up here. I have no words to tell you The joy their voices bring, For it’s beyond description To hear the Angels sing. I know how much you miss me I see the pain inside your heart, But I am not so far away We really aren’t apart. So be happy for me dear ones, You know I hold you dear, And be glad I’m spending Christmas With Jesus Christ this year. I sent you each a special gift From my Heavenly home above, I sent you each a memory Of my undying love. After all, Love is a gift More precious than pure gold, It was always more important In the stories Jesus told. Please love and keep each other As my Father said to do, For I can’t count the blessing or love He has for each of you. So have a Merry Christmas And wipe away that tear, Remember, I am spending Christmas With Jesus Christ this year.Merry Christmas In Heaven Clarissa Danielle We Love And Miss You
 
Kayiland Smartkidd Jimenez
Kayiland Smartkidd Jimenez Hahaha jairo said "i dont like damn fucking emily" hahahahahahahaha sorry emilyy
 
Julian Bahoura
Julian Bahoura I love Amjad Azara
 
Anastasia Thomas
Anastasia Thomas IM COUNTIN DOWN THE DAYS DENZEL AKA BOOISE BADAZZ WILL BE TOUCHIN DOWN AND HE WILL BE HOME FA GOOD!!!! TYJ FA SHOWIN HIM DA WAY AND KEEPIN UR HANDS ON HIM LORD ALOT HAS CHANGE THIS PAST FEW WEEKS BUT I TAKE THE BITTER WITH THE SWEET!!!!!!
 
Yvette Lynn
Yvette Lynn i did not have a baby..not baby material.hehe..my son had a b day 2 day..silly peeps i is grandma vet!
 
Julio Garcia
Julio Garcia Sooooo, the ONLY thing I hate about tattoos is not being able to scratchh it when its healing (x lol I'm dying to scratch it ughhhh!!!!
 
Ricky Holman
Ricky Holman - LMS 1. Best Pictures Thαt LMS 2. Prettiest Eyes Thαt LMS 3. Most Trusted That LMS 4. Who I Would Cuff thαt LMS 5.Who i Love The Most thαt LMS 6. Who's Sexy Thαt LMS 7.Who's My Type Thαt LMS 8. Cutest Smile Thαt LMS 9. Biggest Strαnger Thαt LMS 10. Most Attrαctive Thαt LMS 11. Who I'll date That LMS 12.Who Ugly That LMS 13. Who Needs to Fwm That LMS 14.Who My Baby That LMS 15. Who I DISLIKE That Liked My Status
 
Josie Vasquez
Josie Vasquez #78646843 of course I do duh
 
Jesse Santos
Jesse Santos I'm selling my kinect i've only used it a handful of times i have 2 games with it and i still have the original box hit me up if anyone wants to buy it
 
Ayyoo' Smoothh
Ayyoo' Smoothh The Irvington ravens jus keep blowing teams out by 30. We getting more and more chemistry. I def see state this year. We cud win easily. Good job ravens!
 
Manuel Martinez III
Manuel Martinez III i went to the flea market the other day and there was a man selling "hot peppers" and "old shovels" but he didn't speak english so he was yelling out "chiles pa las viejas" get it!.......dirty old man
 
Jody Waibel Smith
Jody Waibel Smith Wes and I went to Old Chicago for late lunch today. I had the most delicious beer ever. It smelled and tasted like chocolate: Old Chicago Black Diamond Porter. I suggest everyone have one....or two. Three would be good too.
 
Eric Ingrosso Colio
Eric Ingrosso Colio I should be driving to ingrosso and alesso right now but ufc 140 will make up for it
 
Monica Iz OhSosingle Pryor
Monica Iz OhSosingle Pryor Every body is trippin me the hell out!!!! Yall betta back the fuck up b4 i snap!!!!!!!!!!! (So4realyulaughing)
 
Connie Takats-Boisvert
Connie Takats-Boisvert I survived, this week and last night, wohoo, next up round 2, the christmas tree!! lol
 
Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore 30 mins or less I hope this movie is hilarious
 
Donny R Espinoza
Donny R Espinoza I went to my aunts Christmas party but had to leave cause I was gonna beat the s#$$ out of an idiot cousin from Utah who thinks he's a gangster ho Ho Ho meet freakin Christmas!!!!!
 
Tony Olsson
Tony Olsson I feel stranger today than I have in years. I have no ideas what so ever and I think it may be killing me slowly...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment