Sunday, December 11, 2011

I started a routine activity this morning with the phrase bismillah No im not Single i am in a long distance relationship cause my boyfriend lives in the future demm

Cummel Classic
Cummel Classic I started a routine activity this morning with the phrase bismillah...
 
Amanda Garcia
Amanda Garcia No im not Single, i am in a long distance relationship cause my boyfriend lives in the future.
 
Aylin Joselin Segovia
Aylin Joselin Segovia demm just found out he talks to lots of girl and he might be playin a game on mii fuck idfk what to belive its either ( he really likes mii and he takin it serious ) or ( he is playin a game on mii and the other girls he talks too ) !! witch onee ??? BUTT I LOVE HIM WITH MI HEARTT !!! <3
 
Ray Malone
Ray Malone So we just saw a mini cooper with an apple sticker on it and Raymond said "look, it's an iCar"
 
Marcus Ontiveros
Marcus Ontiveros Wobble-dy wobble-dy wa wobble wobble I'm st-stacking my paper my wallet look like a bible
 
David Livingston Fke
David Livingston Fke IU beat Kentucky!?!? ....wow ... maybe this means the colts might get a win...... naw
 
Júh Moreena
Júh Moreena Colokeei Um Propositoo Deentroo Dii Miim Dii Seer Fiiél á DEUS Poor Maioor Qee Sejaa a Lutaa... Enfim, Olhareei Someentii Praa Tii Senhoor JESUS!
 
Byron Walker
Byron Walker That police officer that you called a jerk for writing you a ticket, just spent 3 hours on the scene of a wreck where a drunk driver killed a family of four. Those firefighters that you're pissed at for shutting down the road, just pulled a grandfather out of a burning house. Those paramedics and EMTts that you think are driving too fast are doing CPR on a two year old that didn't make it. We work hurt, sick, hungry, and tired. We are continuously asked to do more with less and we do it with a smile on our face. Why? Because we love what we do but most importantly, because we care. Think about that before you bash your public safety members. We are here for you.
 
Kevin Newcomb
Kevin Newcomb Anyone have a quad that they want to sell to me?
 
El Cabron
El Cabron FUCK!!! SOME FUCKING LITTLE FAGET BUSTED MY LIP WITH HIS GAY ASS BEING STUPID IN FRONT OF ME!!!!! SERIOUSLY, WHO THE FUCK SHOVES THEIR ASS INTO THE GUY BEHIND THEM TO MAKE MORE SPACE!?!?!?! ITS A FUCKIN METAL SHOW YOU PUSSY!!! ITS CROWDED EVERYWHERE!!! I HOPE I GET HIM NEAR THE PIT......
 
Mohd Aswad
Mohd Aswad "No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess." - Isaac Newton
 
Dorothy Riley Nevils
Dorothy Riley Nevils Liberian peace activist Leymah Gbowee, left, human rights activist Tawakkol Karman of Yemen, center, and Liberian president Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, right, raise their hands together in solidarity during a press conference at the Nobel Institute in Oslo, Norway Friday Dec. 9, 2011. The trio will share the 2011 Nobel Peace Prize for their non-violent struggle for the safety of women and for women's rights to full participation in peace-building work. Photo: JOHN MCCONNICO / AP
 
Adonis Douglas
Adonis Douglas like and ill send a confesion about u to ur inbox
 
Jennifer Funchess
Jennifer Funchess My promise to my children As long as I live, I am your parent 1st and your friend 2nd. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane , be your worst nightmare & hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I Love you! When you understand that , I will know you are a responsible adult . You will never find someone who loves, cares & worries about you more then I do. If you don't hate me at least once in your life, I have not done my job properly..... I love you all with everything inside of me ♥ Re post if you are a parent and agree!
 
Marci Diaz
Marci Diaz Corny Joke!!! What pet makes the loudest noise? A trum-pet.
 
Ragini Kandara
Ragini Kandara goodmornin suns not shinin and who strike a match walk until the twilite brightnin me back times so fixed but sometimes it seems like i am runin backwards lost in the dreams..... goodmornin guys have a awsme day...
 
Chris Madere
Chris Madere For anyone who doesn't know, Rouse's is opening a brand new store IN Diamondhead! Wednesday of this week no less! Come down and see us! Brand spanking new, lots more product, lots more space, cool new features, and even a Cafe, with indoor and outdoor seating!
 
Ryan Woodhouse
Ryan Woodhouse Started watching a film called tremors on sky and couldn't stop till it had finished ! Not a bad film but now it is bed time !!!
 
Karma Saw
Karma Saw So I'm gonna have a birthday party....WHO'S COMING?!....seriously
 
Kitty Rhodes
Kitty Rhodes just chillin and having a frozen margarita
 
Michael Hilton
BINGO Blitzers, thank you for all of your support and for sharing with your friends, as over two million of you have liked our Facebook page! As a token of our appreciation, here are some additional free credits on us: http://bit.ly/BBCred1210 Get in the holiday spirit by inviting your friends to play BINGO Blitz and sharing the gift above to help them get started!
 
Savana Helmick
Savana Helmick Shower time we have are god baby for the nite alexis is so happy I love them 2 lil girls with everything in me haveing a good nite love you larry somuch you are my everything cant wait till xmas my baby girl is going to be soooo happy live my lil family everyone have a nice nite
 
István Matusek
apps.facebook.com
spike dilo nóta szól bent a kocsmában HD (official music video)
 
Laurie Burbank O'Hara
Laurie Burbank O'Hara Andrea Bocelli has such a wonderful voice!
 
Lindsey Kaye
Lindsey Kaye If anyone needs a Nutrition book let me know :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment