Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need some addresses Some of you moved This i fun watching everybody beatup on Newt and Mitt schadenfude Ugh everyone's posting about food right now I can't help

Jillian Ray
Jillian Ray I need some addresses. Some of you moved!!!
 
Stephen Muehleisen
Stephen Muehleisen This i fun... watching everybody beat-up on Newt and Mitt - schadenfude!!!!!
 
Grant Dempsey
Grant Dempsey Ugh, everyone's posting about food right now. I can't help but become hungry. Terribly inconvenient, I say.
 
Kim Nguyen
Kim Nguyen stole from Leah Kang LIKE []☎ Call Me [] ☏ iWant Your Number [] ♡ HMU [] 유 Stop Beinqq A Stranqer - I . . [] Like You [] Love You ♥ [] Want You (x [] Don't Know You.! >.< [] Want Too Get Too Know You :) [] Miss You ♥ [] Think We Should Talk More :) - You Are . . [] Bomb ;D [] Gorgeous :D [] Pretty :) [] Cute (; [] Alriqht [] A Good Friend [] Speechless ^.^ - You Should . . [] F'B Marry Me :) [] Do Nothinqq [] Post This As Your Status.! [] Inbox Me :) [] Kick It Widd Me.! :) - Would iDate You ? [] Yes ;D [] Cute, Buh Not My Type [] Maybe [] Sorry, Buh No [] Not Sayinn' -.-
 
Lashaune Wiley
Lashaune Wiley I just love getting together with co workers but I got two stalkers now yay
 
Junior Hastings
Junior Hastings Wow!!! I give up.... fuck it
 
Keyshia Mae
Keyshia Mae Sum guys.......UGH i swear!!!
 
Ben Pruitt
Ben Pruitt Results are in for district 7! I landed 1st seat senior high concert band:)
 
Katie Dicine
Katie Dicine My phone got....stomped on :((( I am now completely disconected from the world, I feel very alone and sad :(
 
Russell Conover
Russell Conover Yesterday I shook my family tree, and a bunch of nuts fell out. (From Laugh It Out on Facebook)
 
Shakayla Grandberry AkA-Shay
Shakayla Grandberry AkA-Shay YOUza BITCH!! WHY THA FUCK WULD I GIVA DAMN BOUT WUTCHU GOTA SAY?! HOE JUS TALKN KUZ SHE KNO HOW... SMDH GLAD IM ON YA MIND LIL MAMA. SN:SHOUTOUT2MY#1FAN
 
Eric Enk
Eric Enk When everyone on earth was dead and waiting to enter Paradise, God > appeared and said, > "I want the men to make two lines. One line is for the men who were > true heads of their household, > and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women. I > want all the women to report to St. Peter." > > Soon, the women were gone, and there were two lines of men. The line > of men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, and in > the line of men who were truly heads of their household, there was > only one man. > > God said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves, I created you to > be the head of your household! > You have been disobedient and have not fulfilled your purpose! Of all > of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him." > > God turned to the one man, "How did you manage to be the only one in this line?" > > The man replied, "My wife told me to stand here."
 
Heather Greenwood Starr
Heather Greenwood Starr So it is true I placed two orders with Urban Outfitters for the same items! AAARRRGGGGGGGG Seems like they have a decent return policy or I'll just have to trek to fanuel hall or have hubby return it on his way to work.
 
Autumn Woods
Autumn Woods Subject: DIVORCE VS. MURDER A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I'd like to buy some cyanide." The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband." The pharmacist's eyes got big and he explained, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband, that's against the law? I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!" The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and said, "You didn't tell me you had a prescription.
 
Irene Sampson-Johnston
Irene Sampson-Johnston Well I,ve made my mind up Im goin to MOREE to spend Xmas wid MY BROTHERS/ SISTERS FAMILIES (Johnston/ Drapers).
 
Diane Fletcher Kaewell
Diane Fletcher Kaewell In the mood to watch a comedy so I'm watching the ReTHUGlican debate. A true bunch of ASSHOLES! Oh, & I deranged BITCH!

Likes

Diane Lucas Edge
 
Lindsey Russell
Lindsey Russell -I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you. I need you like a heart needs a beat, but it's nothin' new..
 
Jerica Anderson
Jerica Anderson i hate watertown and everyone in it, i wanna move back to sioux falls.
 
Ned Huesman
Ned Huesman Eli Whitney said to his wife,"Sally, keep your cotton pickin hands off the gin." I wonder how many people will get this joke.
 
Jim Manley
Jim Manley I need help
 
Cynthia Eckert Saarie
Cynthia Eckert Saarie While watching the Syracuse game I managed to get some Christmas gifts wrapped. Tired but happy.
 
Nick Daddydolla
Nick Daddydolla On one naw I lied im on 5 haaaaa roooooooooolllllllllin
 
Herman AndGir
Herman AndGir XD yoo I'm fucking happy I just went nutz on a game I'm like getting into it !! MOVE IT SOLDIERS MOVE IT XD
 
Lisa Bottema-Schrotenboer
Lisa Bottema-Schrotenboer She felt sick for months with nausea, then she watched her feet swell & her skin stretch; she struggled to climb stairs, she got breathless quick; she suffered many sleepless nights. She then went through excruciating pain to bring me into this world. Then, she became my nurse, my chef, my maid, my chauffeur, my biggest fan, my teacher, & my best friend. She's struggled for me, cried over me, hoped the best for me, & prayed for me. Most of us take our mom for granted. Re-post if you love your mom, whether she is still on this earth or not. ♥ I miss you so much.
 
Chris Logan
Chris Logan I got "100%" on the How athletic are you? quiz! http://apps.facebook.com/qbquiz-ddngl/?ref=asp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment