Sunday, December 11, 2011

http:wwwbusinessweekcomnews20111210usseekstospeeddeploymentofafghanstoreplacenatoforceshtml wwwbusinessweekcom The USled military coalition in Afghanistan is seeking to enable a steady pace of troop withdrawals after September by bolstering the capabilities of the Afghan army and police

Afghan Daily
Afghan Daily http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-12-10/u-s-seeks-to-speed-deployment-of-afghans-to-replace-nato-forces.html
www.businessweek.com
The U.S.-led military coalition in Afghanistan is seeking to enable a steady pace of troop withdrawals after September by bolstering the capabilities of the Afghan army and police.
 
David Rodarte
David Rodarte LMs 4 Date or pass: Have i ever had a crush on you: Will I merry u: Smash or pass: Kiss or diss:
 
Yasmeen Musa
Yasmeen Musa HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM OUT THERE... LOVE YOU AND MISS U...
 
Latoya Lucas
Latoya Lucas Funny how fony people is i'm not invitin none of u bitches to shit else go hang with ur fake ass fam see if they jump out there for u so love that team
 
Erica Schuman
Erica Schuman Thank u for all the birthday posts. I'm truly blessed:)
 
Mario Tasby
Mario Tasby Justin harris u wrong fa dat
 
Onja QueenShawty
Onja QueenShawty AHHHHH!!!!!!! STILL CANT SEE MY MESSAGES SO IF U WANT TO TLK TO MII U WLD HAV 2WRITE ON MY WALL!!!!!!!!(SPAZ)
 
Papi Gordo
Papi Gordo When I wake up in da morning, u kno I gotta have it, my mama say I'm trippin say I got a bad habit, she call me addicted I can't go a day without it, I need my green like a fiend need powder, so dey saaaayyyy...
 
Deborah Luvinherfam Dean
Deborah Luvinherfam Dean so i try to go back an think about the good memories we had and man that pic descibes one of them i love my il angel i love u to babydad hope evrything can work this time no drama just str8 love
 
Visith Sem
Visith Sem If u believe that u belong with him promise me u won't let anyone hurt u....
 
Ranju Thakur
Ranju Thakur good girls go to heaven but bad girls go every where ..gud mrng friends.(luv u always)
 
Saber Clair Higgs
Saber Clair Higgs just to let everyone know a lot is 2 words.....i love u Anthony Moreno
 
Jon Morgan
Jon Morgan IF YOU'RE NOT CHICKEN !!!! PUT THIS ON YOUR STATUS AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE RATE YOU !!!! (1) Crazy . (2) I'd marry you . (3) I'd date you . (4) Sarcastic . (5) I miss you . (6) I'd kiss you . (7) Beautiful . (8) Smart . (9) Imaginative . (10) Random . (11) Jerk . (12) Funny . (13) i love u . (14) Amazing . (15) smash!. (16) Cute . (17) I'd hit you with a bus . (18) bestfriends. (19) hunk . (20) Friends
 
Avery Moultrie
Avery Moultrie Always keep it real why be fake , an if I cut u out my life that's no mistake
 
Sally Michael
Sally Michael Welcome back rain! I missed u
 
Zardakin Hernandez
Zardakin Hernandez Ok! So, I'm thinking about getting C.O.D. Like if u want me to get codmw3!
 
Angel Nava
Angel Nava Lms if u want a fb marry :)
 
Riannon Marie Lawrence
Riannon Marie Lawrence Like if we dont talk much and i will inbox u :)
 
Daveda Janette Cupp
Daveda Janette Cupp AMEN! There is nothing like a Mother's Love!
Click to Share >>> http://tiny.cc/j5ut8 If U Love Ur Mother <3 <3 <3
 
Gage Murchison
Gage Murchison If u stayin upp wit me lms
 
Irma Mendez
Irma Mendez I pain I went through to bring u n2this world is nothin compared 2the pain im goin through since u left this world
 
Gray Howard
Gray Howard U scared me bruins
 
Bhim Khattri
Bhim Khattri yo mero bi6aunale timilai khojerahe6 aankha harule timrai bato kurirahe6 ekanta maa ma basda tolaera pagal sari timrai nama bolaera prem ko nasama ma dubisake niskana sakdina timro mutu vitra pugisake bachne 6u kebal timrai lagi mero jindagiko timi samu vikha magi na6odideu timile yo mero satha timi bina din pani hune gar6 rata yo mero pagal pan lai bujhi deu yo mero satha kahilai na6odideu..... lov U
 
Joose Mane Villfam
Joose Mane Villfam i need the ladies opinion if i was yo nigga n i got locked up for a couple years wat would u do? Jbr.
 
Cameron Simpson
Cameron Simpson That moment when u realize u work with Randy tat.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment