Sunday, December 11, 2011

A shocker My pick actually won the Heisman Go RG3 Finally they picked someone who actually deserved the trophy I was sure Luck or Richardson would get it Today has

Jamaree Collins
Jamaree Collins A shocker. My pick actually won the Heisman! Go RG3. Finally they picked someone who actually deserved the trophy. I was sure Luck or Richardson would get it. Today has been blessed
 
Demi Devonne Urie
Demi Devonne Urie ooc:... and I have a new storyline brewing in my head!
 
Adrian Panganiban
Adrian Panganiban Rainbow colored lights on the bus [I got that] Heart full of happiness and cheer [ I got that] Candy canes, chocolate rain Unicorns and silly games Trains & planes, champagne to the brain Every little thing i got.... Nope I'm poppin' bottles of eggnog [SWAG] Singin' Christmas carols with my dad [SWAG] I'm the best [BRAG] Happy tail [WAG] Buffern' that low [LAG] Haha "Christmas Swag" am tired of eating all does cookies but guess what WHAT!!!? IGOT More Cookies
 
Janet Isip Briones
Janet Isip Briones When I'm sad i just sing... then i realize my voice is worst than my problems...Lalalalala!!!!!!!!
 
Lisa Outland Peoples
Lisa Outland Peoples Jesus: Santa. Santa: Yes? Jesus: I'm sad... Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday! Jesus: Yeah. That's the point. Santa: Why? Jesus: Because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? -Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. & Repost if You Believe in Jesus ! P.S He Knows You Looked ♥ -deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my father.
 
Kierra 'Kiwii' Crawford
Kierra 'Kiwii' Crawford Room spinning and stuff...knew I shouldn't have went skating on an empty stomach
 
Miguelangel Guzman
Miguelangel Guzman A few minutes ago i was watching star wars wit Willy huh will
 
Maddie Rae Moore
Maddie Rae Moore Maddie I'm sry I pushed u out ur window. <3 HANNAH
 
Shafiyyah Zakaria
Shafiyyah Zakaria Morning !! Hey likers, i love you :))) <3
 
Nompumelelo Ngodela-Msiza
Nompumelelo Ngodela-Msiza Wide awake,da pills only hlpd 4 a short whle,nw wish i hd sme1 i cud tlk 2.#bored#
 
Karen Keffer
Karen Keffer Repost if your MOTHER AND FATHER are in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me, place them in MOTHER AND FATHER'S arms and tell her they're from me. Tell them that i love them, and when they turn and smiles, place a kiss on their cheek and hold them for a while. ♥ ♥ ♥ I Love You MOM,AND DAD. ♥ ♥ ♥We all miss you sooo much...we will never forget you. ♥♥I miss all of my friends and family whom I have lost........
 
Leona Morrison
Leona Morrison well casserole was awesome !!!!! now i am off to bed night all !!!!!!
 
Destinee Price
Destinee Price wats on my mind is that i hate wen people say they are sorry and there not.They be going behind your back and stuff like where they do dat at oh forgot everywhere!!!!!
 
Alex Ingram
Alex Ingram Ok I need a new gamertag someone help me out
 
Khvanh Sreylak
Khvanh Sreylak i love u i miss u i need u
 
Chip Balduf
Chip Balduf Some lost coon hunters just showed up at my door with their dogs..lol. They needed a ride back to their truck about 3 miles away from here. I love living in the sticks!
 
Erika Beard
Erika Beard Y do i feel like wen i dnt drink on wknds, i hav no friends..hhmmm
 
Taylor Stephens
Taylor Stephens How come i try so HARD! But i cant ever succed! :(
 
Sumit Kanaujiya
Sumit Kanaujiya atlast.....sunday came after a boring working saturday...hope that i can enjoy..lill bit
 
Aaron Hynds
Aaron Hynds I can tell that I've sat in front of my computer and used MS Word for too long today. I just went to type 3rd, but put a 2 instead of a 3. When I saw it, I instantly said aloud "turd!", and laughed at my own joke. I'm going to be glad when this paper is done.
 
John Maucher
John Maucher wow o wow o woow my cousin keeps fartin and ima kill him he stankin up my room 8( after i cleaned him
 
Jazzmin Campos-Briones
Jazzmin Campos-Briones Got a new number text me everyone so I can save numbers. 562 217 2955
 
April Reed
April Reed I love yu :) --Savannah
 
Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher Should I go do something er go to bed ?
 
Brooke Logan
Brooke Logan Dear future boyfriend<3 I don't know who you are but hope you find me soon<3 and hopefully your cute!(:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment