Sunday, December 11, 2011

I feel bad for y'all Bama fans if u thought Trent had Heisman y'all should beat lsu he would had itnot been a hater just not Bama fan good team

Dejuan Dawson
Dejuan Dawson I feel bad for y'all Bama fans if u thought Trent had Heisman y'all should beat lsu he would had it.not been a hater just not Bama fan good team though.
 
FlyAss Milton
FlyAss Milton WAT WOULD U RATE ME 1-10 (NO HOMOS AWNSER DIS QUESTION)
 
Dontez Moore
Dontez Moore yea i love to lick yea i love to eat that p**** right i'll keep u cumin ever night # freaky shit and yea is true
 
Mike Brown
Mike Brown My pride is to big to be hurt by words...people forget words just like u forget somebodies names. So for the last time. I'm an out going guy so I never try to offend you. Its just realism. Or in our terms I'm being real. Nobody cares about wat yall say ob here.lol nd that america is what grinds my gears. Nd everyone this is for u :)
 
Jj Moff
Jj Moff For those of u who didnt know, Syracuse will be number 1 not because thhey are more talented or better than evryone else but because the teams u know will be true title contenders are losing in the beginning of the season because their non conference schedule is set up to prepare them. Cuse is by far the least likely team to win a title that will hold the #1 ranking.
 
Shante Vereen
Shante Vereen If u are 200lbs u do not need to be in da club wit a skirt dat do not come pass ur thighs or a body stocking and a suit jacket not sexy boo!
 
Heather Maassen
Heather Maassen Some times tempory glitches in the system we call a mind cause up to see things for what they really are . And u dont do the thing that glitched your system with the same mistakes lol . Good things come when they are not expected to . Good night face book what a day lol
 
Deante Hamilton
Deante Hamilton Think u all that sad happy birthday to me sorry if it is lat bout think
 
Rose Ramnarine
Rose Ramnarine The person who really loves u sees what a mess u can b,how moody u can get,how hard u r to handle...but still wants u in his or her life.
 
Annastacia Stewart
Annastacia Stewart When i wnt something i fight for it lol i never give not matter how big or small it is lol never up on wat u wnt ok have a bless weekend everyone
 
Ribb'zz Mbamb'o
Ribb'zz Mbamb'o Just escaped Death thank u LORD!!! I love u...life z tooo short*Shaking&Crying*
 
Trenai Smiley Douglas
Trenai Smiley Douglas Q: u suc the dick A: HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOO HOEEEEE
 
Mia Macalino
Mia Macalino Tnx sa Toblerone ... :) Yuri Kwon Ü Hannah :)))
 
Shakespierre Vega
Shakespierre Vega MUSIC VIDEOS $300!!!! HIT ME UP N FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @CallMe_MrVega n if u need dem flyers n mixtape covers I gotcha all for $30!!! N logos for $50 n $70 for animation intros #Grindn #TeamO.M.Productions
 
April Joy Lee
April Joy Lee "happy birthday "gaby" iloveu- from gio,mom and dad" love u baby
 
Gurpreet Dhinjan
Gurpreet Dhinjan g.m frndz.i pray 4 all of u dat god gives u happiness n solves ur problems.He bless u 2.
 
Byadeth Must Cure
Byadeth Must Cure I believe that God above created u for me 2 love, He picked you out from all the rest because He knew I'd love u the best
 
Dominick Torres
Dominick Torres wow ana u are doble sexy to sexy pretty pretty pretty wow
www.myspace.com
ana g (Ana)'s profile on Myspace, the leading social entertainment destination powered by the passion of our fans.
 
Chandan Pahuja
Chandan Pahuja Pls Fill up: 1.U like to call me as= 2.Song 4me= 3.My name in ur cell= 4.Color 4me= 5.Advice 4me= 6.Wish 4me= 7.Best in me= 8.Bad in me= 9.I m ur= Plz rply me.
 
Cindy Espinoza
Cindy Espinoza Today marks 6 years ago, I lost my dad what a day that was I remember that very day so so sad. You know I still have his phone number logged in my phone I guess I just cant let go Miss u daddy so much, I wish I could see his smile again.
 
Kevin Mcgatha
Kevin Mcgatha Girl why u talkin the bull$#!t, I got the room got the bed got the candles lit.
 
Cody Smith
Cody Smith If u never go for it or hold on to something later down the road you'll regret it so always have confidence in wat u do and go for it,because in the end its always worth it!
 
Kaylee Westfall-Frost
Kaylee Westfall-Frost tbh; but u gotta like it first <3
 
Victoria Weott
Victoria Weott Good nite fb friends and family catch u all wen i get home from church @1:00pm
 
Vikki Perkins
Vikki Perkins thinking bout u baby!
www.youtube.com
Buy this song and his album at http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sweeter/id446901291 DO NOT OWN THIS SONG FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, ALL CREDITS GO TO T...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment