Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gdmrning all Late gising merry christmas jan Sunday off day cno sasama attend birthday party and x'mas party today musta daw ka u all may friend From pinas hehehe

Leena Duton
Leena Duton Gdmrning all. Late gising merry christmas jan Sunday off day cno sasama attend birthday party and x'mas party today musta daw ka u all may friend,.. From pinas hehehe
 
Nicole Pryce
Nicole Pryce a me sa god will never leave me,I love u my father
 
Thomas Allen Adams
Thomas Allen Adams Girl: Slow down, Im scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me. Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down! ... ... ... Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. Girl : *hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me. Girl: Alright, now slow down Guy: I love you babe. (in the paper the next day:( A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If u love any one this much re-post this ....and....the love of your life will realize they feel the same .... DONT BREAK THIS . 2morow will be the best day of your life.. However, if u don t post this by at least 12:00 tonight, you will have bad luck in your love life 4 the rest of your life
 
Guadalupe Ocon
Guadalupe Ocon If i die nd u would care...LIKE. if u would not care MESSAGE ME. If u would remember me once in a while...COMMENT SAYING Y. nd if u would never forget me, nd u know dat i would always be with u.....WRITE ON MY WALL :)
 
Deekshith Bidaramane
Deekshith Bidaramane Trust cannot be Forced..!! It is an Emotional Attachment, that is given to the one, whom u Feel will b with u till the End. Good morning:)
 
Gabby Miller
Gabby Miller I Will Nvr Try To Deny, That U R My Whole Life Cuz U, Evr Let Me Go I Would Die! So I Wont Run, I Dont Need Another Boy, I Just Need Ur All Or Nuthin, And If I Got That Then I'll B Straight, Baby Ur The Best Part Of My Day!!
 
Joe Hangwangbu
Joe Hangwangbu AJEN JAMIR HOW MANY TIMES U ALL BE IN LOVE RE. .WAHAHAHA KDNG.. Gudmrg br0ta , And guddmrg pe0ple.
 
Antonio McWillie
Antonio McWillie I told u!!!!!!! SCREWED UP!!"!!""
 
Patrick Pimentel
Patrick Pimentel I got a crush on her<3 hahaha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lcrXnztVFI&feature=g-u
www.youtube.com
Download my original "B-e-a-utiful" on itunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/b-e-a-utiful-single/id440703718?uo=4 "Hit the Lights" cover http://itunes.app...
 
Martin Estes
Martin Estes http://www.youtube.com/user/LeeandLie?feature=watch#p/u/0/B7nVPp1M3PI check out this chicks channel if you like anime songs but in english without it sounding like garbage...lol
www.youtube.com
We're Amanda Lee and Annalie, two best friends with a passion for singing and voice acting. We've grown a lot since we first started out in 2006 and we hope you'll stick around to see us improve even more! At the moment Amanda just made her debut in the professional voice acting industry and is wor...
 
Kam Hab Arsenal FlyEmirates
Kam Hab Arsenal FlyEmirates Aslmkum slmt pagi...slmt brhari minggu brsama keluarga...Arsenal i lv u...dpt jua mrubah kddukan hehehe..
 
Loree Polovino
Loree Polovino My angel is number 1 always. Hope she is having loads of fun at grammas tonight. Can't wait to c her after work tomorrow! Momma already misses u.
 
Azzy StaysPimpin Swisher
Azzy StaysPimpin Swisher Lets have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.... DAMN U LADY GAGA! So stuck in my head.
 
Chully Austin Emejor
Chully Austin Emejor may d celebration of dis great remeberance of jesus gve u answer 2 prayers gud morni
 
Rajeswar Jaiswal
Rajeswar Jaiswal Da '1' who truely luvs U' will hurt U' more,but when U' pray N' drop tears 4 dem someday they'll drop blood to remove ur' tears,& that's a TRUE lOVE..!
 
Anthziri Ibarra
Anthziri Ibarra This is what i think... girls should not wear long socks and snapbacks 1.wtf are u thinking!? are u trying to look like a guy?
 
Suresh Khatiwoda
Suresh Khatiwoda ur wish, my choice an pleasure bcs.........i .....l........u.
 
Stryker Squad
Stryker Squad Does anyone know legend_viper's real name on Facebook ...I think he changed his game tag...if u do comment it below
 
DjOnetrey Jackboy
DjOnetrey Jackboy I need 2 kno how many bad ass females I got onmy page if u sexy as hell lms.........
 
Sumn Thapa
Sumn Thapa There was a little boy whose 1st love was a young girl in a picture which he found and picked from the street .. As time went by he got married, But still kept it. One day,his wife found it and asked, "Where did u get this?" The man said, "I kept that since I was a child, But why r U asking?" The girl replied, "I lost this picture when I was 7…" :)
 
Jennifer Medina
Jennifer Medina Lms if u think im lying Never smoked. √ Never drank alcohol. √ Never skipped a class. √ Never broke the law.√ Never got kicked out of class. √
 
Earnest Nichols
Earnest Nichols A black man was on the side of the road taking a shit a white man n his wife pull over n pull a gun on the man and told the man 2 eat that shit and the white man turn his back on the black man and the black pull his gun out and told his now u eat that and the white man wife stuke her head out the window and said make sure he eat all that shit!
 
Harriet Ramsay
Harriet Ramsay Loved the Morrisons evening! X one dead bf, belly full of kebab what more cud u ask for!! X
 
Joshua Wilson
www.youtube.com
Muslims are not terrorist and terrorist are not Muslims.. Pls dont Stereotype Islamic ppl.... Islam preaches Peace n Humanity and no where encouraged war n B...
 
Shea Puter Homemade Kreme
Mozete naruciti bilo koji PARFEM ... Parfemi stizu iz inostranstva... Ceka se nedelju ipo dana na parfem... 20 eura je sa sve dostavom svaki od njih. Porudzbine PORUKOM U INBOX
Mozete naruciti bilo koji PARFEM ... Parfemi stizu iz inostranstva... Ceka se nedelju ipo dana na parfem... 20 eura je sa sve dostavom svaki od njih. Porudzbine PORUKOM U INBOX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment