Sunday, December 11, 2011

ALLLLLLL IN FUNLMBOOOOOOOOOOOO Sitting at home one night with his wife a man is casually tossing peanuts into the air and catching them in his mouth As the couple take in

Halfprice Detailen Dennis Merchant
Halfprice Detailen Dennis Merchant ALLLLLLL IN FUN,,,,,,,,,LMBOOOOOOOOOOOO Sitting at home one night with his wife, a man is casually tossing peanuts into the air and catching them in his mouth. As the couple take in the latest episode of their favorite program, the man loses concentration for a split second, and a peanut goes into his ear. He tries to get it out, but succeeds only in forcing the thing in awfully deep. After a few hours of fruitless rooting the couple decide to go to the hospital, but on their way out of the front door they meet their daughter coming in with her boyfriend. The boyfriend takes control of the situation; he tells them he's studying medicine and that they're not to worry about a thing. He then sticks two fingers up the man's nose and asks him to blow, and low and behold, the nut shoots from the ear and out across the room. As the daughter and her boyfriend go through to the kitchen to get drinks, the man and his wife sit down to discuss their luck. "So" the wife says, "what do you think he'll become after he finishes school? A GP or a surgeon?" "Well says the man, rubbing his nose, "by the smell of his fingers, I think he's likely to be our son-in-law."
 
Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis Jesus: Santa. Santa: Yes? Jesus: I'm sad. Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday! Jesus: Yeah. That's the point Santa: Why? Jesus: Because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? -Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. Repost if You Believe in Jesus ! P.S He Knows You Looked ♥ -deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my father
 
VuVu Duong
VuVu Duong I just want to move away from here and start new. Soon I will
 
Leroy Johnson
Leroy Johnson Just got back from Crossfire Church for a benifit to raise money foe 3 familys, i know 2 single mothers with 3 kids, just pray 4 them, we raised 60 dollars, but keep these familys in ur prayers and if the lords blessed you and you know it like this and comment on this, share it with ur friends, if u wanna help, let me know and pray for the Wyatt family, they suffered a lost, love all of my fb friends and thanks for the prayers
 
Becky Coe
Becky Coe Had a great time at Project Christmas with Mom, Jessica, and all the kiddos! We have such wonderful people in our community and i would like to say thankyou to them and our wonderful Lord for this great night!:)
 
Kelly K Kikendall-Householder
Kelly K Kikendall-Householder I have the best man ever.i have a migraine from hell tom has a friend over who is trying to get him to go to the bar& tom told him he wasn't going without me that he was staying home to take care of me.his friend said you've changed since u got a gf, tom told him that he has a gf now& that i come first& that he doesn't need to go to the bars when he has everything @ home that he needs.i have never never ever had a guy put me first this is all new to me.Thank You Tom for staying home with me I LOVE U SO MUCH!!!!
 
Mindy Williams
Mindy Williams men r such disrespectful hogs now a days, just cuz u slapped my ass and told me how pretty my eyes where that i was just gonna jump on it, nigga plez tell me somethin i don't already know and u might just impress me
 
Cody Kennedy
Cody Kennedy "i gotta stay off the internet for a while.. you meet some FREAKS! And I'm in a dress and I'm saying that" *HHHHHOCK* *SPITS OUT HUGE LOOGEE* "Sorry."
www.youtube.com
Spunky and vivacious Charity is feeling the Holiday spirit when she posts an ad on Craigslist for a "Blind Holiday Dinner Party." ;But she gets more than she...
 
Shelly Mccollum
Shelly Mccollum Just got back from the grocery store tonight. Yuck! I really hate grocery shopping now days! Such a rip-off! To bad we have to eat huh.
 
Shirinhyl Librea Palanca
Shirinhyl Librea Palanca para gusto ko gayahin si shey... kumanta with live band... hindi obvious na out of tune... hik! hik! hik! peace.... but seriously given the chance i wld definitely grab it....
 
Foxi Teambeautiful
Foxi Teambeautiful I been in the house for too many weekends now Smh well my daughter getten big and she under me more than ever .....so mommy time in full effect she Dnt even wanna stay wit gmom wow....so now I'm Watchen her sleep:-)<3<3
 
Lavashia Powell
Lavashia Powell I dont like shady ppl so you had to go oh well one less phony bxtch I have to worry about..... and its not you.....
 
Rudy Arevalo
Rudy Arevalo OMG.......Work Kicked My ass! BUT I must have been doing something right Because I just Got Promoted To PANTRY.......Which means More hours = MONEY! :-) NOW......I am Off To Orange County.......Weeeee........
 
Manuel Mi-Mane Davis
Manuel Mi-Mane Davis NXT TIME I-40 EAST OR WEST HOWEVA U WANTD...I KNW WHT I GOT!!!!
 
Linda Weinberger Hepworth
Linda Weinberger Hepworth my children want me to decorate I just can't get myself to do it.........uugghhhh!
 
Barbara Borel
Barbara Borel I forgot to say a very warm thank you to all of ou that helped with the Chip-in for Breezy's heart worm treatment!!
 
TaylorDaniel Lautner
TaylorDaniel Lautner I hate how i love you and i hate how you love him i hate how i say i hate you and i hate how you say i love you to him
 
Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller Well, I guess Trent will have to return his suit to T-Town Men's Wear??
 
BruniciaHated'On Williams
 
Marge Leary
ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
 
Sohan Nikka
Sohan Nikka "what can i do " "what can i say'' "simply wait" "BE STILL........... "BE STILL........... Gd mrng frnds and have a nice day
 
Joel McGrath
Joel McGrath ma gaahd! Epic night out cheers to everyone that made the effort... I got severely pissed and had a blast! I hope the hangovers go easy on you!
 
Jonathan A. Davila
Jonathan A. Davila yeoo d.a. i dnt wana play drums in church anymore !!!!
 
Tracie Horton
Tracie Horton Going back to work after being so sick! God help me get through the day help me to do a good job, I don't like letting my co-workers down! Juat wanted to say I work with a great group!
 
Stacy Smith
Stacy Smith Wow well im nt getting any better n to top it off I think im allergic to the antibiotic the drs gave me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment