Sunday, December 11, 2011

Not sure what to get my mom for Christmas What do u buy the most amazing woman in the world almost timeif ur coming with u know what i mean

Anna Pizio
Anna Pizio Not sure what to get my mom for Christmas!!!! What do u buy the most amazing woman in the world??!!!
 
Jon Garcia
Jon Garcia almost time....if ur coming with u know what i mean!!!
 
Linda Siegel
You hate your life, while some people dream of having your life... IF u have a heart pass it on [SHARE] Click To SHARE >>
 
Samantha Cook
Samantha Cook why am i so nice to ppl... Who just shit on me... Why do i care... Why am i so nieve... U no what... No screw u... I am who i am... I love me... Accept it or fuck off!!! I am fun, loving, caring,funny, n an all around good person... Im done letting u hurt me
 
Kyle St Pierre
Kyle St Pierre LIVIN LIFE SO ENDLESSLY . IM SO DIFFRENT FROM WAT OTHER SEE . . . . ETHAN JACOB DADDY LOVES U BUDDY . . .
 
Jim Preston Sr.
Jim Preston Sr. Just 4 those curious minds==I watched Rudolf the red nosed reinder ( stop laughing, I know u watch it 2 )did anyone even notice that there are only 6 reindeer plus rudolf. what happened 2 the other 2? Curious minds need 2 knnow;;
 
Sosa Pureuncutmedia Boss
Sosa Pureuncutmedia Boss my thang is,i guarantee u it would never be a young nigga wit dreads n htown swag makin it rain on beyonce in her video,so y does da whitedude? Lil black girls need their role models to love blackmen,not shun them.
 
B.q. Tone
B.q. Tone flamed up im on my MOB shit,All dis ice on u aint goin rob shit,who want it
 
Manjith Murali
Manjith Murali U will not fell bored... Its simply superb....
www.youtube.com
Pues si, la gente esta muy loca y no deja nunca de sorprenderme... pase lo que pase y hagan lo que hagan continuamente hay quienes graban (gracias a ellos) a...
 
Stephanie Fennell
Stephanie Fennell Fuck u RA. Was feeling great on Friday now I am struggling to walk properly. Give me a break ok?!?
 
Collins Thehandsomelove Emmanuel
Collins Thehandsomelove Emmanuel Boy; i love u Girl; i love u too Girl; darling i need to tel u somtin? Boy; ok, wat is it? Girl i need money 4 ........ Boy; am sory girl when i said i love u, i neva meant it, Girl; wat did i do Boy; noting until money is erased. Like pls
 
Stephany Strawn
Stephany Strawn Kim was here i Loves U
 
Matt Mobley
Matt Mobley Hanging with my beautiful babygirl playing gh world tour. I love u Carla janelle miller so much <3
 
Joanna Martinez
Joanna Martinez Man people can really piss u off
 
Lindsey Terrell
Lindsey Terrell is at kiki last game go get em baby mama is proud of u
 
K Pizzle P Pierce
K Pizzle P Pierce Y can't u ppl b Happi 4me whether I'm straight or gay in school or jus workin dnt b mad wen I disappear n never come bak hmmm nt a bad idea nw can nybody help me get a ticket
 
Javon Bullock
Javon Bullock Youse a, beat biter, a Pac style taker I'll tell it to_ ya face u aint shit but a faker ( to all those pussy ass niggas yall know who you are)
 
Karen Simmons
Karen Simmons Like I said people That take meds and That actually need them really should take them&if the ones ur taking don't help grow a pair&call ur therapist&tell them what's going On...I'm only saying this Because I know somebody that really needs to take my advice on this...because in long run if u have problems Like serious ones u should really do something about them cuz u could really end up hurting somebody u really care about...so plz if anybody has problems get help right away!!!
 
Danipooh Badazz Nomuzzle
Danipooh Badazz Nomuzzle All u bitchs wanna be bad but u try to hard
 
Chris George
Chris George Did u print it out fast enough??
 
Aaron N Kelsi Snow
Aaron N Kelsi Snow I will pray for u everyday...pray u become healthy...and know that I love you...i hope u do good while ur there and come home as the person i knew a year ago!! ILY and cant wait to see you already and be able to talk to you!!!!
 
Keianna Pretty Lashayy
Keianna Pretty Lashayy Question: Why Do iLove U SoMuch? Answer: Cause You BooThangg! (:
 
Abie-lenkokile Maeson
Abie-lenkokile Maeson luv is pain n pain is luv,so if u hav ben in a relationship wit no pain dat aint luv,coz luv dnt coast a ding bt it distroy our filing n leave our heart broken in pices,so plz dink twise b4 u fool ur luv 1.dink dat hu is foling hu,R u fooling ur partner by cheating or u jst fool ur slf,plz luvers n frnd lets mak da right choice while da clock is busy ticking.
 
Bob George
Bob George lms if u love n goin to miss me n youll gt a heart on ur wall
 
Tracie Tracina Douglas
Tracie Tracina Douglas Is out with my big girls taking my babygirl to see x-mas lights she so excited........pricelss luv my babies & luv being a Mommie thank u Jesus for everyday gift
 

No comments:

Post a Comment