Sunday, December 11, 2011

they say u can never love a person whom u've nerver seen i just smiled said i havent seen god but i love him charhahaha elowwwwwpep'z Likeyy ;D How We Met Name In My Phonee Who Are You To Me

Arnelyn Santillan
Arnelyn Santillan they say u can never love a person whom u've nerver seen i just smiled & said.... "i havent seen god but i love him" char...........hahaha elowwwwwpep'z
 
Zoe Cardenas
Zoe Cardenas Likeyy ;D - How We Met ? - Name In My Phonee ? - Who Are You To Me ? - One Word That Describes You ? - What Do I Dislikee About You ? - Best Memory ? - First Impression ? - How Closee Are We From 1 - 1O ? - Do I Trust You ? - Put This As Your Status So I Can Likee It ?
 
Edward Prophecy Delgado
Edward Prophecy Delgado well decided not to go out tonight being that i work at the AM.... but i can really use a drink right about now and i thinks thats what im heading to do in a bit... lets see what can i find walking around in the cold lol
 
Nae Gregg
Nae Gregg Chilln With My Brova Joe..I Love Him.! <3
 
Mlc Blunts Vs Papers
Mlc Blunts Vs Papers i hate wen the slurpster allways got some to say like close yo mouth man nothing to say foreal get a life foreal
 
Melissa May
Melissa May I dedicate this to MY ONE and ONLY!!!U know who are I WAS MADe 4 U!!!!!
 
ajc.com
ajc.com After mother-in-law allegedly shoots man during custody swap of child, man calls 911. "I caught it on video on my cell phone because I knew something stupid was going to happen," Miglino is heard telling a 911 operator.
www.ajc.com
MIAMI — A cell phone video captured the sound of a confrontation between a South Florida man and his mother-in-law and the gunshots she is accused of firing at him, authorities said Saturday.
 
Morgan Jade
Morgan Jade i want so much more time with you baby. i cant stand distance between us.
 
Tara Lynn Smith
Tara Lynn Smith Thanku Lord for all you've done for me. I've already been blessed now I need to let God use me. With doing that blessing come without measure.Thanku for keeping me.
 
Candra Mariah Freeman
Candra Mariah Freeman I really feel like munkin a certian person up.. Bes sleep with ya eyes open
 
Teresita Patino
Teresita Patino They jst told me i would be a fck'able topi!!! lol
 
Sofianto Hong
speedtest.10fastfingers.com
Test your typing speed and compare the result with your friends.
 
Teresa Kay Neuman
Teresa Kay Neuman sorry folks,,,i had an upgrade to my opera browser ,,so i had to stop playing games for a few minutes!I am back now!:)
 
Katelyn Ceballos
Katelyn Ceballos I May Not Bee Perfect , May Not Havee Thee Bombest Body , Nicest Smilee But , I Am Real. !
 
Niyeda Suliveres
Niyeda Suliveres Can I just say that ur family is POSSIBLY louder than mine Betty? Arianne, this does NOT mean you lol. Only those Dominicans lol
 
Janet Kalinoski Angell
Janet Kalinoski Angell It has been a wild and crazy ride! I want to thank those who have been with me through thick and thin. I will miss you all, but its time to close a chapter in my life and begin a new one. Goodbye 2011, and I hope I never have to hear or see you again!
 
Randy McGrath
Randy McGrath Just got a new early Christmas present but lost all of my numbers. Inbox me your phone numbers so I can add them to my contacts.
 
Ambrose Photos
Ambrose Photos I only have tomorrow and the 17th open left!!! Hurry and book your shoot!!!
 
Emanuel D Freeman
Emanuel D Freeman She like Tru I Can solve all yo Problems i Said u think you Tryin
 
Shoshana Rose Hale-Edlin
Shoshana Rose Hale-Edlin Spending time with hubby for our two year anniversary. I love u more than life itself Roney Hale.
 
Crystal Cornett-Weldon
Crystal Cornett-Weldon So its an early night for me. Its back to work in the am. Im excited yet nervous at the same time. I dont want to leave my baby. He is doing much better. The treatments seem to be working like they should. He had a great report at the follow up yesterday! Thank you god for watching over my little boy. Night night face book
 
Ernest Cochran
Ernest Cochran JUST THOUGH I WOOD CHANGE UP JUST A LITTLE, U KNOW HOW I DO
www.youtube.com
Music video by Angela Winbush performing Angel. (C) 1987 The Island Def Jam Music Group
 
Molly Gray
Molly Gray I hate it when people bitch about not having someone to cuddle with. First of all, get yourself a heated blanket, a pillow pet, maybe a real pet, and cuddle with that thing. Just cause it's getting cold outside doesn't mean you need someone to cuddle with. I do understand how you wanna cuddle with someone but don't make a status everyday about how you're forever alone & need a cuddle buddy. Stop making it a big deal.... I'M JUST SAYIN.
 
Cordavious BruhMan Lockhart
Cordavious BruhMan Lockhart I predicted it...Robert Griffen III is the Heisman Trophy Winner...someone that had something to prove other than Richardson lmao...
 
Moral Rockswell Uac
Moral Rockswell Uac HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!! 6.4 EARTHQUAQE JUST STRUCK MEXICO CITY....I WAS ON THE 9TH FLOOR WORKING.....MAAAAAAAAN I'M STILL FUCKIN' SHAKING AND SHIT, THIS SHIT WAS INTENSE............WTF!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment