Sunday, December 11, 2011

I hate it when u cant keep a convo going so u just day :D or idk or or lol I love to danced whith u allnight long

Nicholas Burchat
Nicholas Burchat I hate it when u cant keep a convo going so u just day :D or idk or ... or lol
 
Flatun Rrokaj
Flatun Rrokaj I love to danced whith u allnight long
www.youtube.com
Johnny pulls Baby up on stage at the end of season revue at Kellermans. Features the classic "Time of my life".
 
Breanna Keepsitreal Hudson
Breanna Keepsitreal Hudson IM DELETING MY FB CUZ ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... its funny u opened this because in the next week 1,someone will fall in love with u 2.you will be kissed 3,you will date your crush but first you gotta repost this and see how many people you can scare lms if u opened thisSee More
 
Shane Aughey
Shane Aughey TOBY I LOVE U BRO
 
Esan Feyisayo
Esan Feyisayo 80 percent of EFFECT comes from 20 percent of CAUSES-pareto's principle--so knw d CAUSE of wat u want 2 do so dat it will have a positive EFFECT in ur lyf.
 
Steve McPherson
Steve McPherson -- Comment your first letter namee ! A : tbh B : first impression . C : rate . D : smash or pass . E : Would i go out with you ? F : kiss or diss G : comment one of your pictures . H : Would i marry you on fb ? I : Swag Rate J : I think . K : would i chill with you ? L : do i love you ? M : do i like your name ? N : would i hug you ? O : should we talk ? P : have i ever like you ? Q : do i want your number ? R : first thing i would do if i see you S : i always wanted to ask you T : how old do you look ? U : i love you , on your wall . V : would i fuck aroundith yu ? W : we shouuld X : ill inbox yu Y : first impression Z : kiss on the cheek or mouth
 
Mary McBean
Mary McBean this is to my son Jeff the last few days have been tough, but remembering your strength and will to get better is what got me going every day oh and by the way my son having those ice chips for the first time of not having anything was the best thing I ever had ....:) thank u for being with me thru these 5 hard days.. I love you buddy and miss you like crazy.....
 
Mary Spaulding
Mary Spaulding Is like chillin at da room dis is wat I needed havein a ball with my lil sister n my godmama I missed these to alot n cant for get Nana I love u guys
 
Samantha Morrow
Samantha Morrow like (: whatever letter your name starts with i'll give you one from below ♥ A : tbh B : first impression . C :kiss or diss D : smash or pass E : Would i go out with you ? F : rate G : comment one of your pictures . H : Would i marry you on fb ? I : i think . . . J : Swag rate K : would i chill with you ? L : do i love you ? M : do i like your name ? N : would i hug you ? O : should we talk ? P : have i ever like you ? Q : do i want your number ? R : first thing i would do if i see you S : i always wanted to ask you . . T : how old do you look ? U : i love you , on your wall . V : would i screw around with yu ? W : we should... X : ill inbox yu . Y : first impression . Z : kiss on the cheek , or mouth
 
Ruturaj R. Masvekar
Ruturaj R. Masvekar Earlier 'Britishers' robbed us :( .............. now 'Italians' doing same thing :(.......... Dear Sibbalji, wat do U say about this? ;).
 
Keila Cupil
Keila Cupil The worst part of riding the bus is not the waiting. It's the creepy people u meet on it.
 
Cameron Hufferr
Cameron Hufferr dear girl i real like, i love ur my ever thing we hung out to day and last weekend tht been awsome ur amzing cute funny. welll yea u get it :) <3
 
Emily Layton
Emily Layton Me: Oh my god I look like a man! Mom: Em, u couldn't look like a man if u had duct tape. Me: huh??
 
Joseph Coleman
Joseph Coleman Wut a crazy Night and morning for graduation weekend in slo. If anybody can put the pieces together for me let me know cuz I don't remember a thing that happened last night. So if u saw me let me know pleez.
 
Joshua Shaneyfelt
Joshua Shaneyfelt No one will get this 100% correct (: My first name __________ My middle name_____________ My last name _________ ... My favorite soda _________ My birthday___________ My favorite colors ___________ My eye color_________ My favorite candy ____________ My best friends ___________ Something I can't live without ________ my 2 favriote songs_______________Put this as your status & see who knows you best. :) lol can u do it?i know u cant!
 
Jessica Leavinunuthinsbehind Mack
Jessica Leavinunuthinsbehind Mack SO HAPPY TO BE HAPPY AGAIN...I WAKE UP EVERYDAY THANKIN GOD FOR LEADING ME...I WANNA THANK MY GRANNY FOR MAKIN ME STRONG AND LOVIN ME BEIN THEIR FOR...R.I.P. LIL ANNIE..LOVE U MUCH...
 
Karthik R Nair
Karthik R Nair A little Indian Boy wanted Rs50, so he prayed 4 weeks, but nothing happened. Finally he decided 2 write a letter 2 God requesting Rs50. When post office staff received a letter addressed 2 God, they forwarded it 2 the President. ... ... President was so amused, she instructed her secretary 2 send the little boy Rs 20. As she thought Rs50 would be a lot of money for him. The little boy was delighted with Rs20 & decided 2 write a thank u note 2 God. 'Dear God, Thank u very much 4 sending d money. However, I noticed dat u ev sent it through 'Rashtrapati Bhavan' (Through Government Building) & those corrupt donkeys ate my 30 rupees!
 
Bobbie Bressler
Bobbie Bressler well fb fam I had a beautiful day my babby took me out to dinner an shopping wat more could a girl ask for thank u baby 4 a good day I love u so very much
 
Brittani Tmzme Tee
Brittani Tmzme Tee chillin with My cuzin tell My granny lane i miss u and Love u r.i.p Love.
 
Mason Wayne Donnelly
Mason Wayne Donnelly I hate you.ur a liar.everything u say is a lie.
 
Samantha Taylor
Samantha Taylor Wish dis person stop inboxin me damn where yo wwoman at u know who u is gud nite
 
Richard Diaz Galacio
Richard Diaz Galacio bkit may mga tao e pgmay problema post agad s wall? pansin nyo? ha??? ...pero ang totoo e natural un, kc isa s mga paraan un para maiparating mo un s taong gus2 mong mkbasa... ...pero kung ang problema e lumaki na bkit may nagpo2st ng ganito: "GOD, PLS GUS2 KO PO NG KAPAYAPAAN, AYOKO N PO NG AWAY! PLS., PLS., GOD PAKIUSAP 2LUNGAN MO KO! PAALALA: Hoy ndi nagpepesbuk c god? cnong god b ang tinutukoy mo? if u want to be heart by god, all u have 2 do is close ur hand, close ur eyes and a deep and sincere prayers! PEACE!!!
 
Angel Bermudez Ebk
Angel Bermudez Ebk Everyday u wake up u wake up with a different emotion. #true or false
 
Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis Inspiring 2011
www.facebook.com
 
Vicki Schmidt
Vicki Schmidt Thank u everyone who helped today. We couldn't have done it without u.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment