Thursday, December 15, 2011

Things happen for a reasonright RIP PAUL YEARICKS SR I LOVE YOU DAD AND YOUR PRINCESS MISSES YOU ALREADY MY DAD DIED AROUND A

Joel Sagrero
Joel Sagrero Things happen for a reason......right?
 
Shiela Marie Crosby
Shiela Marie Crosby R.I.P. PAUL YEARICKS SR. I LOVE YOU DAD AND YOUR PRINCESS MISSES YOU ALREADY. MY DAD DIED AROUND A LITTLE 6PM TONITE. I got the message around 11pm tonight.
 
NeNelostlovend Founditwitdamoney
NeNelostlovend Founditwitdamoney finna have me A LIL GURL YESSSS
 
Haley Faulkner
Haley Faulkner Hmm... It seems that maybe I have gained some weight back. Lauralie asked if I had a baby in my tummy, then just now she told me my belly is getting too big. I asked her if my belly was big now, she said no, but it's gunna get too big... Either she's saying I'm getting fat, or she knows something I don't. O.o
 
Shannon Beggs
Shannon Beggs I wish someone would invent a way to tell someone driving behind you to "hey turn off your brights dummy....your BLINDING me!!!"
 
Sinai Sucilla
Sinai Sucilla :( I need a HUG ......
 
Aj Green
Aj Green Just got done washin da lil bit of hair i got i felt like a str8 female in dat bih shit felt so good!! Lmao
 
Pilf Orravan
Pilf Orravan I'm not joking about the women, cuz the Mother-Son have a sorority to start. Let's put an end to human trafficking, hunger, disease, wars, ignorance, etc. etc.. I joke on this little facebook page of mine, but I am serious about fighting for the upliftment of humanity. There's still bricklaying that needs to be done before the capstone is affixed to the proverbial pyramid's base.
 
Dakota Mitchell
Dakota Mitchell Dear world, Go trick-or-treating the day after Halloween. Sincerely, when people ask what you are, tell them you're a procrastinator.
 
Kevin Josue Acevedo Sandoval
Kevin Josue Acevedo Sandoval A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried.
 
Katya Monika Samano
Katya Monika Samano ONCE UPON A TIME I WAS FALLING IN LOVE, BUT NOW IM ONLY FALLING APART ................. -Total eclipse of a heart <3
 
Johnnie Stinson
Johnnie Stinson I would like to thank everyone who came to the get together tonight. I had such a wonderful time. I haven't laughed so much or had such a good time with friends in a long time. Thank you for all the prayers for Gary. I look forward to seeing all of you again.
 
Jennifer Caprice Baird
Jennifer Caprice Baird When you start drinking wine at noon, its not gonna turn out too good. Just some advice from a pro.
 
Jackie Meyers
Jackie Meyers Christmas dinner tonight with Carol & Pam...thank you for being a friend my golden girls! Merry Christmas!
 
Mehtab Mike Gill
www.imdb.com
"Everybody was Kung-Fu fighting, Those cats were fast as lightning, In fact it was a little bit frightening, But they did it with expert timing..." In a genre that can be as horrendous as it is pure genius no one can deny that Martial Arts Action Cinema has influenced some of the finest directors o...
 
Robert Nunez Ibarra
Robert Nunez Ibarra Lost My Phone Today D; - To The Nigga Tht Tried Robbbin Me Lastnight, Go Fuck Yaself Tht Why You Didnt Get A Dam Thing Off Me. - Karma Gotta Try Harder Than That.
 
Keisha X-truss Linzie
Keisha X-truss Linzie It's always a fight b4 we go to bed.............Im so ova it.......gnight fb
 
Jacob Clemons
Jacob Clemons having a good time playing MW3 with my love and my boy Thomas!!:)
 
Phoebe Rudo Njani
Phoebe Rudo Njani am deeply hurt,SITHOKOZILE TONJE,l personaly took her 2 a job,introduced her 2 the job,stood by her wen she knew nothing,had me fired from the job l brought her to,only becoz on 7Dec l posted a issue abt H.I.V, bt it wasn't directed to n~1,may God bless her,l cry out loud
 
Shelby McGovern
Shelby McGovern I would love to stay and play games, but I MUST work tomorrow and need to go to sleep!!! Everyone have a goodnight, see you ALL tomorrow!!!!
 
Stephanie Centeno
Stephanie Centeno Just letting y'all know. If you are sitting behind me at a ride and are being annoying and rude I will put my hands up and cover your face for the picture...suck on that!
 
Tara Bowman Levchik
Tara Bowman Levchik On the 12th Day of Christmas my Facebook gave to meeee... 12 people I'm blocking, 11 friends just watching, 10 corny topics, 9 busted liars, 8 friends complainin', 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, 555555555555 Drama Queeeeeeens! ... 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-pokin & a psycho who won't stop inboxing meeee
 
Larry Smithers
Larry Smithers Perfectly good policies are constantly being undermined by Newt's crazy statements – such as his explanation that women couldn't be in combat because they get infections, whereas men "are basically little piglets," who are "biologically driven to go out and hunt giraffes." By the time of the 1996 Republican National Convention, Gingrich was so widely reviled that the Democrats' main campaign strategy against all Republican candidates for office was to link them with Gingrich. Gingrich was forced into a minor speaking role at the convention, which he used to promote ... beach volleyball. After Gingrich had been speaker for a brief two years, the Republican House voted 395-28 to reprimand him and fine him $300,000 for ethics violations.
www.wnd.com
 
Hank Martinez
Hank Martinez These are a must read!
m.facebook.com
 
Kristin Hensley
Kristin Hensley ~ Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again. So when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist. When your daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name and people didn't change...and your friends were the same. And every time you were sad or you had a bad day. You could just run to mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt...and no pain...just laughter. When everyone always lives happily ever after.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment