Thursday, December 15, 2011

Im bouta cry my sister's last day in jersey is next wensday :' i really donnt want her to leave i wish she would just stay here and not go

Jordiyn Hollimon
Jordiyn Hollimon Im bouta cry my sister's last day in jersey is next wensday :'( i really donnt want her to leave i wish she would just stay here and not go to Arizona... :'( evn doe i dnt say it much i love u Jasmine n ima miss u sooo much <3
 
Carlimex Dlamini
Carlimex Dlamini I represent my community [LMGB] where ever I go.
 
Edgar Maldonado'
Edgar Maldonado' 1st one to like i would change my lastname to yours
 
Jamie Jean Jacobsen
Jamie Jean Jacobsen Your heart may freeze or it can burn, the pain will ease, if i can learn, there is no future, there is no past. I live this moment as my last. Theres only us, theres only this. Forget regret or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.
 
Gina Roseberry
Gina Roseberry finally going to lay my A*S down, O! how I missed my bed !!!
 
Daniel B. Ferguson
Daniel B. Ferguson 2011 is soon coming to a close...I SOOOOO can't wait for what 2012 has in store for me.
 
Michael Terry
Michael Terry I wanna wish everybody a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Wish could be home to spend it with my baby....:(
 
Hannah Osborne
Hannah Osborne I want a i pad 2 for christmas just incase parents are reading this! :D
 
Elliott Runyan
Elliott Runyan Girl: Slow down, Im scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me... Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down! Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. Girl : *hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on your head? It's bugging me. Girl: Alright, now slow down Guy: I love you babe.(in the paper the next day...A motorcycle had crashed into a building b............ecause of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived.) The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.If u love any one this much re-post this.
 
Lisa Mountain
Lisa Mountain What can I do??? So late at night...
 
Tiffany Sotak
Tiffany Sotak Early bed time for me , today fur sure was wayyy more than i can usual handle ; im exhausted !
 
Young Kush
Young Kush it fe3l s0 right but we're s0 wrng but i cnt leave doe im s0 GNE im s0 fly u got me z0ned i dnt knw wat it is u got me 0n but i knw im s0 h00kd 0n u its a drug abruse u got me st0ned #N0 REHAB
 
Tara Abikoff
Tara Abikoff I went to Zuma beach today with my 3 little ones! Zuma finally made it to Zuma Beach. Malibu, California is loving it being in Malibu California, And Tanner is enjoying getting a Tan and soaking up all the California Sunshine he can get. We all had such a fun time at the beach today. What a beautiful day!
 
Christopher Dunker
Christopher Dunker Why do girls wear makeup and perfume? Cause they're ugly and smell bad. Wish i would have known this joke when i was 8.
 
Same Love
Same Love It's Perfectly Legal To Kill Someone In Your Dreams, That's Why I Wake Up With A Smile Everyday Good Morning :-)
 
Eli Castor De Guzman
Eli Castor De Guzman i was scared for my life when im about to get stubbed on that bridge ! God is still there for me. He knows how afraid i am when i was stucked in that moment.
 
Desy Ann
Desy Ann viendo la pelicula I Am Sam q pelicula mas trsite y pensar de q tengo q hacer un analisis critico
 
Michelle Barr
Michelle Barr I did my first weekly conference call this morning for www.askmichellebarr.com You can register now and gain immediate access to the call and the downloadable mp3 and then will have access to all weekly calls, both live and recorded. You can submit your questions to me through the event links at any time. I look forward to connecting with you. Listen to this morning's call now, because it has things for you to implement right away before 2011 is over.
www.theartoftakingaction.com
FREE Weekly Conference Call with Michelle Barr
 
Amber Krazie Bianchi
Amber Krazie Bianchi u know what... i finally have clothes =] that fit.. i dnt feel so fat no more <3 i feel pretty .. so pretty! lol <3
 
Nthabeleng Evodia
Nthabeleng Evodia Aaaahhhhh wakin up in the mornin is 1 thing i hate so much mo malatsin ano a nd thinkin kelo tshwarana lemoriri.bt i luv ma customers.tltltlltltltl
 
Kelly Juice Lane
Kelly Juice Lane Paul to The Clippers !!!!!! And Chauncey Uh Oh I see a title Playoff Contender this season
 
Chelsea Marie
Chelsea Marie I have the best friend EVER.. My bestie got me tha best Christmas present !! Love her so much. Idk how imma top her. Ily :)
 
Amanda Thompson
Amanda Thompson Tired going to bed soon I think ....work at 715am again
 
Robert Dione Levels
Robert Dione Levels DATS NUTZ ...HOW U GONNA TELL ME THE SAME THING I TOLD U ...DON'T U HATE WHEN PPL DO THAT? ...(@_@) duh..
 
Nancy Hopper
Nancy Hopper delivered cupcakes for Lutefisk dinner at the Legion tonight. Then tomorrow will bring down the rest. THEN making little weiners for the Tom and Jerry party at the Legion Saturday and THEN four pies and a huge pan of ricecrispy bars for the Christmas party,at the Legion, Sunday. Hope ALL the other ladies have there baking done. Now I am off to bed. night all
 

No comments:

Post a Comment