Thursday, December 15, 2011

hmm am back Miss my fb:and u my friendzzzzhav a great day Off Bouta go home to baby booI hope u missed me girl Don't u just love the

Dylene Liscabo
Dylene Liscabo ..hmm am back! Miss my fb..:)and u my friendzzzz....hav a great day!
 
Malcolm Imchangedman Green
Malcolm Imchangedman Green Off Bouta go home to baby boo(I hope u missed me girl )
 
Zach Wilson
Zach Wilson Don't u just love the feeling of not knowing Wat has happened to everything u used to know just burn a hole in ur sole and rip u apart
 
Monali Mankad
Monali Mankad Play the game of life with the attitude of "Playing to WIN" and not with the attitude of "Playing not to LOOSE" Thats how u will Succeed in LIFE...
 
Mkhayo's Musa Mofokeng
Mkhayo's Musa Mofokeng THE MAN GIVES A PROSTITUTE A LIFT,THEN THE MAN SAY''HEY LADY WHEN ARE U PAYING,THE LADY ASK,HOW MUCH IS THE FEE? THE FEE IS R50 SAYS THE MAN.THEN THAT IS GUD BCOZ IM ALSO CHARGING R50 A ROUND.....
 
Shelly Sweet
Shelly Sweet I wanna thank every one for all the birthday wishes... Thank u...
 
Iwa Motto
Iwa Motto g00dm0rning 2 every1 have a nice day guyysss,,,g0s2 k0lang malaman niu i2 y0ng mga sc0re niu k0ng cn0 man ang nka 30poins means ksama xa sa t0p10 grandfinal 4 grandprize,,/ reahan 22 /bhem 1/ samra 3 / sydz 31 g00d / m0nins 13/ ara 8 / arvie 14/ vanissa 5 / babyluv 26 /pinky 9/ aish 1/ nick 13/ prettyam 16 / nheng 19/ sandy 36 w0w/ anabelle 2/ pahima p0l0 20 / anisa 18/ karen 2/ aina 1/ pretty mh0t 2/ ivan 13/ mh0ds 16/ sweety sara 10/ prettymeme 7/ yasmien 3/ p0ps 4/ yasma 2/ n0rmida 4/ suraida 2/ jhayanne 25 nice/ m0na 1/ phats 10/ facerman 2/ sweety meme 2/ matana 3/ pretty l0ng 3/ bain0t 8/m0nera 6/ hanieypie 2/ analyn 8/ r0ckdistance 2/ nursaman 7/ r0gaya 1/ hanna 4/ mished 2/ yusra 1/ lydia 2/ thateba 8/ ann 1/ samraida 1/ ladycute 1 hab0l u lng / betty 1/ rh0se 2/ babylus alim 1/ shela p0y 1/ jasmine 1/ nh0rh0da 3/ hadira 1/ n0rhata 1/ alica 1/ sat lili 2/ nh0rie abu 2/ ereca 4/ sunshine 16/ jaysel 2/ yan ang mga sc0re niu guyy y0ng mga l0w jan mag high nman kau para mab00 ang t0p10,,, c0ngrat sa naka pas0k sa t0p10,,y0ng my 30pins c0ngrats / y0ng mga 1 jan galingan niu 8pers0n pa ang kylngan para mab00 ang grandfinal 4 grandpize,,,guyy 2hr aq nag ttype ng sc0re niu sakit na kamay k0 b0te nlang my signal l0py k0,,,,guyy 0nce agin c0ngrats sa highsc0re/ break time m0na aq, msakit na lik0d k0,,, gudluck guyysss,,,
 
Izzy Rivera
Izzy Rivera " know that i dont make music for niggas who dont get pussy, so those are the ones i count on to diss me or overlook me" - drake ^^ For all u drake haters :p
 
Millon Love
Millon Love Hello! u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
xoopuuytre.blogspot.com
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Reginald Woodard
Reginald Woodard Ok kaitlyn zgura ur white trash and so is ur bf. I hope u get splinters next time u get fucked in the woods.
 
Umaru James
Umaru James I ve a problem n went to my pastor n told him he said son ve u make calls at d course of ur proble i reply. Yes sir .......... He look at me n smile son here is dis number dial it nw behold wht is d number....................... J .................. E............. S...............U...............S ........ and it wrk ve u dial urs dis morning .
 
Bongani Abner Mc-Ckathny
Bongani Abner Mc-Ckathny uJesu lo unobubele nam ungithatha la angibeke la angisuse la angibeke unobubele nam.Aaaah thnk u Lord umusa wakho awbaleki kujuhle nje eksen*mrng frenz*
 
Tossou Emmanuel
Tossou Emmanuel Good morining to all friends, i will always thank u oloduomoare, d own of ur soul,let say tank u, lord
 
Darryl Cook
Darryl Cook well to all u cool mutha fuckas that wished me a happy bday god bless n to the rest pce out !!! :)
 
Loka Garbow
Loka Garbow OMG I TOTALY FOGOT BOT CHU I NEED 2c U NXT 2me
 
Paul Williams
Paul Williams SMETIMES U JUST GTA STOP BEING A POET AND JUST SAY TODAY IM GNA RAISE MY GLASS IN THE AIR
 
Andrew Mayo
Andrew Mayo some of u country chicks are weird... i wouldnt even jump in the mud!
 
Claiborne Young Jr.
Claiborne Young Jr. okay lol.... I rap fo fun I don't do this shit fo da fame soo many nighaz hate and to me its a damn shame fuck wit me nd fo the rest of ya lifee u be usin a cane u smoke treez gang bang my niggas do the same I'm outa control so i suggest u stay out my lane we travel soo far wit ya girl cuz we runnin train she used up and dumb as fuck frm givin all that brain I do dirt and don't hurt cuz I'm immune to pain want beef bring ya best cuz I made the game
 
Budhi Ramadhan
Budhi Ramadhan Thank all to my dear...u all the best...I'm always remember u...Succes for everybody...
 
Austin Bissonette
Austin Bissonette i quit maken drum stickz ppl ask me to make them sticks then wen im done with them they dont wunt them u kno thats hurts kuz i put hard work in to them welp im done make ur own stickz...
 
Contralus TattedUp Brown
Contralus TattedUp Brown This some real shit
www.youtube.com
LIKE YScRoll http://www.facebook.com/pages/YScRoll/165003803540368 http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/13047/rocko_gift_of_gab.html Rocko - Squares Out Your...
 
Kisha Khay
Kisha Khay i dont fake nothing , if i say something i mean iht.. if i aint down witchu u betta believe it .. - Mystery*
 
Tercina DiamondindaRough Jordan
Tercina DiamondindaRough Jordan my bestie baby is da .most beautiful lil girl ever...i am so a proud godmomma..i love u ke'yuani congraulations meka u did it i love u friend forever
 
Fatima Mpandashalo
Fatima Mpandashalo I love u is so easy to say bt difficult to prove
 
Minenhle Mkhwanazi
Minenhle Mkhwanazi Paul once said ''Do not fool yourselves, bad company ruins good charecter'' & I agree with him. Will u re-evaluate your company tday n assess how theyv impacted your life since your rlshshp began. If negatively-Leave them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment