Thursday, December 15, 2011

I saw 2 shooting stars on the 5 min drive home from my peoples house so when i got home i decided to stare at the sky for a few

Brian Herrington
Brian Herrington I saw 2 shooting stars on the 5 min drive home from my peoples house so when i got home i decided to stare at the sky for a few minutes and saw 6 more in about 15 minutes. Ive never seen so many in such a short time. Hopefully its a sign of good things to come in my future. ;)
 
Lakesha Lloyd
Lakesha Lloyd All The fallin soulders may yall find the peace in heaven that life couldnt give u This goes out to anybdy who has lost a friend or family member to the street life please keep the peace
 
Ayisha Rahmath
Ayisha Rahmath "VETRI" Malai Pola irukirathu entru Mirantu Vidathae..! Malai Mel Yeri Vittal Malaiyum Un Kaal adiyil thaan..! Good Morning Have a Succesful Day...
 
Louisiana Snype
Louisiana Snype Chilln with a lot on my mind night go to the studio ...need somebody to chill with
 
Jeremy Cooper
Jeremy Cooper It is the Christmas Season...Using you friend list answer the questions... Use the top 10 on the list in order and NO CHEATING 1) Who is The Grinch: Alyssa Robb 2) Who is on the top of the Naughty List: Jessica Ann Alpert 3) Who is on the top of the Nice List: Eugene Van Dyne 4) Who stole Santa's Sleigh: Cassandra Jenae Clark 5) Who is sneaking around trying to find the presents: Felicia Aguilar 6) Who drank all of the eggnog and was dancing with the blow up Snowman: Stacia Kay 7) Who is walking around holding mistletoe over their head: Castro Erick 8) Who snuck down stairs and was caught shaking all of the presents: Brandon Sherrard 9) Who was still Christmas Shopping on Christmas Eve: Daniel Hampton 10) Who tried to sneak a ride on Santa's reindeer: Karistel Parks
 
Lex-Ball Lexy
Lex-Ball Lexy A Facebook Status Doesnt Validate Who Yu Are.!It Doesnt Make Yu Cute, Real, Popular, A Bad Bitch, Certified&&Etc.!
 
Patrick Simmons
Patrick Simmons Studied for both finals, getting a good nights sleep, wrecking both of my tests tomorrow, then coming home and raging.. SHIBBY!!!
 
Chike Zeal Emerueh
Chike Zeal Emerueh If there's a painting then there's a PAINTER, if there's a building then there's a BUILDER, if there's creation then there's a CREATOR, if there's man then there's GOD. We'l all stand before Him soon. You ready?
 
Juan Pena
Juan Pena Damn today was a good day at the end i noe i post dis already but still best day n it feels good listening to old skewl rapps n oldies o hell yeah my day cant gett any bettr hell old skewl n oldies man kid frost mellow man cypress hill eazy e tupac B.I.G n digital underground n war :p yeah u gotta luv it
 
Gabriel Quiroz Castro
Gabriel Quiroz Castro Le agradesco a todo los amigos por acordar este dia que fue el dia que naci trank you my friend a faceboock
 
Brishaiya Chamliss
Brishaiya Chamliss Hell Aww that Bitch that on here doin dicks should be a shame yeah but post u Bitch comment some undercover hoes that aint Got expose so stop stunt shid at last the Bitch real wat hers even tho that shit nasty!!!!!!!
 
Ernesto Trejo
Ernesto Trejo I guess we've had this for a while ,, was just a matter of time before we both noticed it ,, when its this real it just can't fade ... <3 <3
 
Ayoo Boozer
www.youtube.com
Track #1 Off Of Streetz Callin'
 
Moose Alijaj
Moose Alijaj I Need A Million Dollars So Freaking Bad!!!
 
Josh Fletcher
Josh Fletcher After a truly long day today, I'm very happy to finally get some time with my babygirl Alyssa Morris to take care of her some! I love you baby and I really hope you feel better :)
 
Taylor Stutts
Taylor Stutts Someone tell me why BRIAN cant do a good STEWIE impression. Think about it.
 
Josh Roland
Josh Roland hopefully this song, didn't get u into metal....well i'm an arse cause I used to dig this as a kid
www.youtube.com
CHECK MY CHANNEL FOR MORE RE RECORDED SONGS BY QUIET RIOT!!!!!!!!!
 
Wade Swormstedt
Wade Swormstedt Congrats to my son, Dylan. Despite taking his heaviest class load (18 hours), he cranked out a 3.8 to make the Dean's List for the fifth consecutive semester, while raising his cumulative GPA to 3.68. All while serving as rush chairman and living in his frat house. (Thank you, sir, may I have another!)
 
Becky Gatewood
Becky Gatewood So many need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Everyone hopes that someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways
 
Tanisha Perez
Tanisha Perez Bwahahaha!
www.youtube.com
I'm sick of hoes always messing with me, because of my point of view , if u dont like it don't watch
 
Pranav Gupta
Pranav Gupta Boy: "You Are Like A COIN." Girl: "Awwww, Valuable .. ?" Boy: "No, Two Faced" Hit like if yu hate two faced ppl....
 
Rob George
Rob George i took a nap today and had a dream i was outside my old house and my Mom came home and she said im home. and then i woke up and got on fb and found out my Moms ashes was returned to us.nobody told me and i had no idea she got home untill she came to me in a dream and told me herself.atleast i know she is still with me.
 
Simone Smalls
Simone Smalls Taking A Moment Out For Some Inspiration!!!!
 
Lori Cogar
Lori Cogar Name I got: Seth Dated one: No actually Liked one: not even a little bit Kissed one: nope Like my status and I will give you a name
 
Ëdwin Dino Hernandez
Ëdwin Dino Hernandez LMs And All post A heart on your wall and if your luckky a letter lmfao :DD <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment