Thursday, December 15, 2011

somtimes it dosnt matter how u look at it it all sucks agent morgan criminal minds Kane u dirty muthaTreated that goalieGo Hawks Finallyi found the “0NE” n talaga im

Melanie Katherine
Melanie Katherine "somtimes it dosnt matter how u look at it, it all sucks" -agent morgan criminal minds
 
Joe Mcdirty
Joe Mcdirty Kane u dirty mutha...Treated that goalie...Go Hawks
 
Marivic Marty
Marivic Marty Finally..i found the “0NE” n talaga.... im super happy 2wing ksama ko cya.... : ) U... :)
 
Natasha Nevarez
Natasha Nevarez Soooo watching tv til I knock out missing my hubby he is doing his thing in the studio u go boy love my family kids r knocked out soooo night night ppl
 
Kristy Moore
Kristy Moore Sometimes you may feel like every trial and tribulation is hitting you its hard to see your way through. But thats when u have to be still and trust God. He said he will never leave us nor forsake us.
 
Samantha Hendericks
Samantha Hendericks A Relationship is not a TEST So Why CHEAT
 
Heather Hulsey
Heather Hulsey So... Since some girls that I work with said I was a girl version of buddy the elf. I'm watching the movie! Haha and u know what they r right I love surgar just as much as he does! And I would be terrible at toy making. And I just might be a cotton headed nenny muggans! Haha!
 
Leslie Ayala
Leslie Ayala MOST of Us hav bad breath but theres way u can curved that while having sex or a convo! ..hav fruits on stand by! ...use flavor fruity whips ...gum can b a most unless U have HALLOTOSIS! Imjussaying, A sexual session can deft b destroy by breath! IF U R IMMUNE TO IT I DONT NEED TO BE PUNISHED! .....Bye!
 
Matt Kennedy
Matt Kennedy Ya know what I hate the most....when people talk shit about u and start rumors when they have never associated with u....this is for u who talk shit... But when I find out who u are u beat be ready to back it up or imma ground and pound u bitch asses....pussy's talk shit real men walk and talk...
 
Elizabeth Gonzalez
Elizabeth Gonzalez When ur good to someoneone they r good to you carma is a bitch so do one to others that u want done to u
 
Galen Sheluvmyink Durden
Galen Sheluvmyink Durden EAST TX!!! I KNW U J@MMIN DA BLAZE# THEN U KNW DIS SHIT FOREAL NIGGA!!!! LIL WEBBIE LIVE, PRESALE R ON SALE NW HMU FOR MORE INFO,( DNT LET UR NEW YEARS GO TO WASTE LETS START dIS BITCH OFF DA SAME WAY WE GNE END IT...FUCKED UP!!!
 
Frank Damas
Frank Damas Headed to IMUA Lounge on Keeamoku St. to celebrate. I dare u to come and take "shots, shots, shots, shots, shots,..... Everybody, shots, shots....". Let's do it!
 
Begnalen Maricel
Begnalen Maricel LORD THANK U 4 BLESSINGS THAT U GVEN 2 M U GUIDING THE HALL NYT@ UNTILL I WAKE-UP IN THE MRNING.U BLESS OUR FOODS THAT WE RECIEVED,HEALTH 2 ONE ANOTHER OUR FMLY THAT FAR FRM M FRIENDS LUV ONCE. PLS LORD GIVE M FULL OF STRENGTH 2 FIGHTING THE TRIALS THAT CMES IN MY LYF I WAANT 2 SURRENDER MY LYF NOW 2 YOU. I NEED UR LUV @ COMFORT. Pls 4 GIVE M LORD ALL MY MISTAKE WHAT I'LL DONE. LIGHT MY WAY.
 
Emmanuel Silato
Emmanuel Silato U will pray 2 him, and he will hear u, and u will fulfil your vows.Job 22:27.
 
Wilson Chizzy Wizzy
Wilson Chizzy Wizzy my dearest father i wnt 2 thank u 4 mekin me c dis beautifu & wondafu mornin,nt many ve sin dis day...i gve u thanx & praise my God.AMEN gudmornin avry1
 
Swastik Sharma
Swastik Sharma gud morning to aal of u
 
Anthony Silva
Anthony Silva "Get ur hands off of me u damn dirty ape!"
 
Angelica Andujar
Angelica Andujar U say one thing, then do another
 
Camille Venise Chong Velasco
Camille Venise Chong Velasco I ♥ U (●̮̮̃•̃)_(●̮̮̃•̃) /█\ ♥/█\
 
Brogan Edward Beckham Press
Brogan Edward Beckham Press Can't sleep LMS if u can't
 
Kaitlynn PettIt
Kaitlynn PettIt Lms if u love ur mom. Repost if u would die for her
 
Heather Tomes
Heather Tomes So u and sarah together still
 
Chesia Lynay Branyon Stowe
Chesia Lynay Branyon Stowe When God encouraged the creator of the instyler to create it he kno he done good thing...got hair tht just won't do wht u want it to do get u a insylerit works miracles I pr@!$e h!m bec@u$e I love h!m
 
Chukwu Batholomew Onyemaechi
Chukwu Batholomew Onyemaechi A pastor told his flock 2 drop cash 4 the church according 2 the beauty of their wives, a member put 5 naira, the pastor asked him Way? He said if u see my wife u will give me change.
 
Bertha Villalobos
Bertha Villalobos LOOK BITCH HE CALLZ ME BABE N HE SAYZ IM HIS FUTURE BABY MAMA AT LEAST IM wAY BETTER LOOKING THAN U R CAUSE I BET IF THE FOOZ I GOT AS FRIENDZ THEY SEE U THEY WILL RUN AWAY JAJAJA UR LAME bITCH THT DONT EVEN LOOK GUD BUT U ACT LIKE IF U dO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment