Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ask me any question u wnt nd il tel u th str8 up truth nau mattr wat it isk go A policeman went to suyaspot and stared at a roasted

Foden Lawton
Foden Lawton Ask me any question u wnt nd il tel u th str8 up truth nau mattr wat it is......k go!
 
Chukwu Batholomew Onyemaechi
Chukwu Batholomew Onyemaechi A policeman went to suyaspot and stared at a roasted chicken, the suya man asked if he needed some and the policeman replied SHUT UP, i'm arresting this chicken 4 immoral dressing.i love u all,gud morning
 
Yasmeen Jaquelyn Gomez
Yasmeen Jaquelyn Gomez 10Likeeess♥ A - Available: B - Birthday: C - Crushing: D - Drink You Last Had: E - Easiest Person To Talk Too: F - Favorite Song: G - Grossest Memory: H - Hometown: I - In Love With: J - Jealous Of: K - Killed Someone: L - Longest Friendship: M - Middle Name: N - Number Of Sibilings: O - On Tha Cool: P - Person Who Called You Last: Q - Question You're Always Asked: R - Reason To Smile: S - Song You Last Sanq : T - Time You Woke Up: U - Underwear Color: V - Violent Moment You Had: W - Worst Habit: X - X-ray You Had: Y - Your Last Kiss: Z - Zodiac Sign:
 
Michael Peoples
Michael Peoples Bye face book I'm erasing dis app so i wnt be on here nomore if u need me get ma number off da page
 
Mark Scantling
Mark Scantling http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/12/the-indefinite-detention-bill-does-apply-to-american-citizens-on-u-s-soil.html
www.washingtonsblog.com
Even at this 11th hour – when all of our liberties and freedom are about to go down the drain – many people still don’t understand that the indefinite detention bill passed by Congress allows indefinite detention of Americans on American soil.
 
Shazu Rani
Shazu Rani God'll nvr leave u empty,he'll rplce evrythng u lost.if he asks u 2 put smthng dwn,it's becoz he wants u to pick up smthng grtr.
 
Kiki Ruiz
Kiki Ruiz Sometimes I think I should change the way iam. As a person. But fuck that. I been trough alot by Myself . Noone knows . Only I do. People love to judge . And all of you who don't like me . Could go eat shit.. All i care in this world is my daughter . . And people that actually consider me as a good friend . I appreciate that. Only u guys know what's up :) Lol
 
Sandra Powell
Sandra Powell Wishing my grand baby tyona a happy birrthday enjoy see u later love u nana pooh hugs kiss gurl :)
 
Kynetra LovinLife Rogers
Kynetra LovinLife Rogers Hittin da sheets wit my love ones! Enjoyed my day today. Boan goodnight. #America Most Wantd Catch Me If U Can Bitch:)
 
Kerri Lawrence
Kerri Lawrence This is so sad and so so true: PILLS- I destroy homes, I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold,... the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found.... I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me, what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell... repost if you've watched pills destroy the ones you love.
 
Wycliffe Vanila
Wycliffe Vanila I will alwayz thank u GOD i lov u
 
Tiffany Henderson
Tiffany Henderson IF U WON A TRIP TO ANYWHERE U WANNA GO.....WHERE WOULD U GO?
 
King NewNue Morris
King NewNue Morris @b0ut 2 l@y iT d0wn t@lkin 2 mY hubby h3 r3@lly m@de mY nighT bett3r... k@nt d0 n0thin with 0ut him.. i l0v u h0n3y...
 
Dave Sniper
Dave Sniper = i l0ve u.... Friday!
 
Endah Agus
Endah Agus perhaps U hate something,while it's good 4U'& perhaps U love something while it's danger...meth siaaaang
 
Femi Odubayo
Femi Odubayo D impath of mother in d life of his children is nothing 2 be compare with,a life without mother,is like a life without GOD.My mother,I feel u,I LOVE U.
 
Monique Lovinamaria Long
Monique Lovinamaria Long i see u tld the truth bout one thing bt hell my mama still aint raise no fool. People just dnt erase shit off they pge cuz they cleaning it off. Mn boom. Trying to fr gt the shit bt its just no wy around diz one. ( wish i wsnt in lve w yuh )
 
Mahesh Raj
Mahesh Raj heyy buddy ! i got to know that u r no saint.....u r just an ordinary man or say even more vulnerable............ always trying to be a saint or just showing it off........but buddy it comes from inside ...not by just trying to show it off........
 
Chris Harris
Chris Harris #Like if u got haters
 
Diana Ramirez
Diana Ramirez Bitches these days!! Ughhhhh. Stop making funn of people dumm hoes! one day the same person u made funn of. They will make funn of u dumm hoes!!
 
Tracey Fay
Tracey Fay got a question for everyone. what would u do if u woke up and got a phone call stating that u were going to be getting $25,000?
 
Michelle Harris
Michelle Harris Need 2 step up mi game I see... Well guess wat new shyt cumin soon!!! Tired bt gyd me n lil man had a lng day bt we gyd belly full hym slpin nw thank god n me watchn twlight cant wait 4 mi lil man 2 get here!!! S/N: Mommy luvs u so much... S/N2: Wonder wat 2morrow has in store 4 us!!
 
Janelle Watkins
Janelle Watkins Fuck u #period
 
Manik Kohli
Manik Kohli Hello! u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
pshueheue.blogspot.com
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Lynale Judge
Lynale Judge Lord u r good and ur mercy endureth forever! people from every nation and tongue from generation to generation we worship u! halelujah *singing*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment