Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sumtimes the shit that yall niggas talk bout is fukkin borin af' juss choke on a dick Will is back to Airdrie for some time Now its time to make

Axel Velazquez
Axel Velazquez Sumtimes the shit that yall niggas talk bout is fukkin borin af' juss choke on a dick.!
 
Joshua Langdon
Joshua Langdon Will is back to Airdrie for some time. Now its time to make a gingerbread house!
 
Ehsun Behravesh
Ehsun Behravesh The best video clip I've ever seen! I watch it at least once a year for almost 7 years.
www.youtube.com
A cute rabbit falls in love with a cat...You say impossible???
 
Ashley Rae
Ashley Rae Relaxed with little man for a while...well he slept and i relaxed...just put him in his bed and now gonna do some organizing for the wedding!!!! :)
 
Josh Simphiwe
Josh Simphiwe A Backslider are much stronger than a guy that never fall and thinks that he or she doesnt sin.coz the backslider did Repand and learnt something .while the oppisite isnt a Witness of his/her own life.so beware that u stil on earth and that anything can Happen!
 
Ashleyandbillie Garcia
Ashleyandbillie Garcia I feel a bright light that is warming my heart. I am glad that life has made me the happiest i think i could ever be.
 
Katrina Sikes
Katrina Sikes So the plan is to head to SugarLoaf Mt. the weekend. Is there any where else interesting besides there to go visit around this area?. Heard of Forty Acre Rock in Lancaster i think?.. Pee Dee River is nice, love to have a boat right now! it would so be fishing time!
 
Christina Thornton
Christina Thornton Copy this if your grandma is in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my grandma's arms and tell Her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while! Rest In Peace grandma! Christmas with out you is not the same but not a day goes by without me thinking about you! You are forever in my heart, prayers, and thoughts. I love and miss you all ♥
 
Patrick Knudsen
Patrick Knudsen if all goes well...my bike might be fixed with new tires and running right and i might have a work truck....lets see how this all plays out....with m,e luck
 
Tamasina Lax
Tamasina Lax Hackers Are Busy On Facebook!!! They Post Some Insulting Message & Abusive VideO On The Wall Of Your Friends With Your Regards Without You Knowing It. If You Receive One Of Those Messages In My Name Then D'ont Make Me Feel Like A Culprit.... K>> Put This On Your Wall And Warn Your Friends. Share The News.......
 
Chris Chimienti
Chris Chimienti 5.29 for a triple steak stack? This thing better be damn good.
 
Robert M Brown
Robert M Brown A very scary solstice.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ftld7Ohojg
www.youtube.com
Picture Montage about the end of Mankind. Music performed by Tabernacle Choir, Rebecca Marcotte, Digby Dolmen, J.D. Titan, and Walter ... all » Forsythe. Pic...
 
Dianne Olson
Dianne Olson I'm inviting all my Facebook family and friends to join me in sending a greeting of "Merry Christmas". Please re-post and spread some cheer!! ★*˚°。°*。°*。★*˚°。°*。°˚°★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★ ˛°_██_*˚°。°/♥ \*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★ ˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.*˛_Π_____*˚°。*。°*❤*˚°。°*。°*★ .°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*˚°。°*。°*°*❤ ˚°*★ *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田❤|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*。°* ♥ ★*˚°。°*。°*。★ MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ★ Warm hugs, lots of love to everyone and the glow of flickering candlelight. May you all be blessed with good health, food, warmth and shelter. And many wishes for a more prosperous New Year!!!
 
Brian Robertson
Brian Robertson Tom Brady, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity Tom, said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a huge 3-story mansion with Orange and Blue sidewalks and drive ways, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Broncos logo flag waving, a swimming pool in shape of a horse, a Broncos logo in every window, and a Tim Tebow jersey on the front door. Tom looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won 3 Super Bowls, and I even went to the Hall of Fame." God said "So what's your point Tom?" "Well, why does Tim Tebow get a better house than me?" God chuckled, and said "Tom, that's not Tim's house, it's mine."
 
Sandra Holloway Petty
Sandra Holloway Petty For those who do not know or understand we work in s Texas so coming home is a pleasure and only happens once I'm blue moon... So for us to spend to time may be short and sweet but atleast you get time..so realize and take what you van get cause that's what we do and remember there is several to spend time with not just you....
 
Megan Teachout
Megan Teachout Home from work- yay!! Hope everyone had a good hump day!!
 
Nora Grosvenor
Nora Grosvenor "He's hung like a club-tail dragonfly!" (describing a cockroach's genitalia) -- best X-Files quote EVER.
 
James Potter
James Potter Wait, I go on holiday for 2 weeks all of a sudden some complicated bullshit between Lily Evans and I have popped up, Chrístõ Flapjackk Apalama keeps claiming that we're together, now I'm a cheating hoe-bag of a skank? UGGHHHH!!! Why are women so complicated?!?!?! Fuck this, I'm going to marry the Joker.
 
Sakina Soni
Sakina Soni When a family is like a friend, and a friend like a family, then your life becomes valuable.
 
Giancarlo Miranda
Giancarlo Miranda Bout to be home in a few from work ugh bed <3 night facebook.
 
Tyler Zehrer
Tyler Zehrer :) in a good mood.
 
Ewk Prossie
Ewk Prossie You know dear friend - life is sometimes strange, forming a friendship bond, that will never ever change. Remembering all the wonderful things - this past year we have shared, leaning on each other, as we did this past year. Sharing all our feelings - both bad and good, knowing that we were there, for each other as best we could. Never did I doubt - that you were a special friend, someone so very trusting, and someone I could confide in. Someone who seemed - to always take the time, to show me how to love, and especially, how to be so kind. Now the spirit of the Christmas - is growing more and more each day, and the bond we made as friends, is certainly here to stay. I wish you so many good things - for this Christmas time to come, knowing that in my heart, all the good for me you have done. My thoughts continue to allow me - for this much I do know, I thank God for each blessing, as our friendship continues to grow.
 
Brianna Duran
Brianna Duran Its a silly time to learn to swim when u start to drown.....
 
Rachella Davis
Rachella Davis hello facebook. so curiois why is it people arnt satisfied with simple thing. for instance lets say you are renting to some one and they pay usuall a week early every month and in full and buy there own food.... doesnt party or do anything crazie.. no yelling no fights.. but isnt contint with it.. like you have to have a perm full time job to continue renting from me even though u pay me on time and early and support ur self i dont find it good enough.. wtf is up with that kinda shit.. who the fuck cares if that person works full time. oviously theres a reason and they pay u so mind ur own bizzness. god some people.. then they judge you about marijuanna when u find out they have been doing meth... wtf really. whats the world coming to..
 
Gemma Lynne Juanson
Gemma Lynne Juanson my christmas became meaningful when i celebrate it with my family with a simple,complete,happy and contented, sharing all the blessings to others...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment