Thursday, December 15, 2011

Best day at work ever Out of 85 hour day only took about 15 calls Thank god for verizon routing problems Tacos for dinner then watching rest of Niptuck season

Mathew Scott Eastman
Mathew Scott Eastman Best day at work ever!! Out of 8.5 hour day, only took about 15 calls. Thank god for verizon routing problems. Tacos for dinner, then watching rest of Niptuck season 3 until i pass out! Cuddles with the boy and pup :)
 
Chiccu Malinki
Chiccu Malinki Gud morning 2 all ma family n friends, Rastafari iz di most high, gv tanx n praises..I n I charnt babelon, braze ulipa fire pon evil one..Jah!! Rastafari!!
 
Arash Osmani
Arash Osmani Recovering from the surgery that i had last week due to appendicitis!!
 
Selena Romero
Selena Romero - 5 Likess &&' Ill Do , 1 . Height ; 2 . Fav Color ; 3 . Current Crushh ♥ ; 4 . Last Person I Called ; 5 . Last Person I Texted : ... 6 . last song i heard : 7 . age mistaken for : 8 . Birthdayy : 9 . Fav . Drink : 10 . Bestt Friendd ? ; 11. Addiction: 12. favorite number: 13. One girl I trust: 14. One boy I trust: 15. Current mood: 16. Favorite color: 17. Who I miss: 18. Who I last hugged: 19. Someone who is always there for me: 20. Who makes you laugh the most: 21. Who I do the craziest stuff with: 22. Who makes me smile: 23. Favorite song: 24. What i hate the most ; 25. What annoys me: 26. What im doing right now: 27. Who I wish I was closer with?
 
Terrell Boogie Boy Mobley
Terrell Boogie Boy Mobley Yeah im throwed off- aint about the money$$$$Ima blow off- I made my own lane (Lets roll) yeah im going off- aint got awhole lot but Imma show it off- Better recognize game(Lets roll).........
 
Kiongela Watson
Kiongela Watson bout to stp hidin mii feelins and tell him how i feel
 
Desinae Williams
Desinae Williams At aunys house visiting family...seein tha bros && mah niece && nephew... Havin a good time kiccin it tha bros..-I love mah bros <3
 
Jocquez Warren
Jocquez Warren Had fun with the best girl in the world Aleshia Warren I love that woman i nevr thought i will loove a woman like i love her i know God is real
 
Katie Motes
Katie Motes i made jello:)!
 
Jose Eduardo Jimenez
Jose Eduardo Jimenez I will no longer be a slave of my own misery. Im hitting the gym tomorrow.
 
John Jimenez
John Jimenez DER ARE DAYS LIKE THIS WHERE I NEED U AND MISS YOU NOONE WILL EVA TAKE UR PLACE I JUS WISH U WER HERE WIT ME I SIT HERE AND ALL I HAVE ARE MEMORIES BUT THE MEMORIES WILL KEEP US TOGETHER FOREVA I LUV U AND MISS YOU WIT ALL MA HEART<3
 
Jessica Chiang
Jessica Chiang "I take a show and my hair turns Jewey" -Nicholas Silva
 
Vernon Carter PrettyBoy
Vernon Carter PrettyBoy I just gave her a nick name its wet.wet
 
Relly Rostein
Relly Rostein AS I SAY GOODNIGHT I LIKE TO LEAVE YALL WITH THIS.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-OMhv8BwnU
www.youtube.com
Click Here - http://DrakeHD.com Drake - Over My Dead Body Drake - Over My Dead Body Drake - Over My Dead Body Drake - Over My Dead Body Drake - Over My Dead ...
 
Cheryl Tracy
Cheryl Tracy I watched my 2 yr old grandson tonight and despite really cool toys he played with a bucket of plastic shaped cookie cutters for hours! Lol gotta love kids
 
Patrick Ruhl
Patrick Ruhl I don't get to go hunting enough anymore...
 
Solange Lisette Gourno
Solange Lisette Gourno They should make a Barbie with no hair so every little girl fighting cancer can feel beautiful. A Barbie that comes with a head scarf and donates the proceeds to the cancer foundation. Repost this is you agree. I bet 99% of you won't
 
Rachael Crandell
Rachael Crandell cant sleep wish i had company :/
 
Patrice Johnson
Patrice Johnson Yoooo I Wish I Could Get A Niggah Pregnant Ctfuu I Would Be Knockin All U Muthafuckas Up!!! I Swear All the No Good Niggahs Would be Carryin My Kids lmao
 
Angel Romero
Angel Romero I thought we were meant to be but i guess now we will never no..
 
Melissa Gomez
Melissa Gomez I hate when ppl question my judgment. Who went to beauty school and has her license? ME and who's been dying her hair since she was 17? Oh yeah thats ME too SMH annoying
 
Kimberly Perez
Kimberly Perez i want a baby penguin =D
 
Amber Linkugel
Amber Linkugel SOMEONE should make a barbie with no hair, so that every little girl that is fighting cancer feels beautiful!! Post this if you agree...I don't care how many won't, just care that at least a few of you do!
 
Keegan Owen
Keegan Owen It's gonna be a looong night.... :/ and I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. But my momma doesn't have to have surgery... Just gotta change some meds and hopefully it works!
 
Amy Woodard
Amy Woodard Just got off work so tired but imma have a big ass check so i ain't even trippin ya feel me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment