Thursday, December 15, 2011

123456789:: your the nicest Guy I know n I will always look up to u : oh n ps this kid helped my hubby chafe capris first poppy diaper :

Becca Melton
Becca Melton 123456789:: your the nicest Guy I know n I will always look up to u (: oh n p.s this kid helped my hubby chafe capris first poppy diaper (: love u bbrother
 
Lady Zsa Zsa
Lady Zsa Zsa Happy birthday to my beautiful baby Micah, mommy loves u!
 
Face-Eastwood Brown
Face-Eastwood Brown Lms if u want me to show sum love an inbox u more often
 
Cory Ace Duce
Cory Ace Duce AYYYEEEE ITS ALMOST DAT TIME 4 THEM 2 SAY ROLL IT UP & THEN HERE I CUM WORLD ACE DUCE BACC CANT WAIT 2 WALK OUT THEM DOORS & THEY DONT HAVE 2 wORRY BOUT ME CUMIN BACC RNS I MISS MY KIDS & MY FAMILY ITS GONE DOWN WHEN I TOUCH DOWN FUCC U MEAN ACE DUCE#MR METRO GOING OFF
 
Promise Amajiri
Promise Amajiri Is heaven shadin tears bcos of ur actions on earth? O beloved, there's stil a place 4 U in D LORD. I wish U joney mercy as U move to ur new positn in Jesus name
 
Sirkuth Kaiwan
Sirkuth Kaiwan Sources:itz reported that chelsea r ready 2 sel fernando torres at £2o much less than dey bought him from liverpool at £50. Av u dperecieted in lyf lyk torres?...... Mornin pals?
 
Erika Gomez Alanis
Erika Gomez Alanis Why is it that when u get married things seem to go good but then it changes and everything gose down hill
 
Nadia Zafar
Nadia Zafar Dnt be a hater..... A wise man once said tht haters gonna hate MAHOMIES GONNA LOVE!!!!! And tht wise man is a 15 year old singer on YouTube I LOVE U AUSTIN MAHONE
 
Sushaan Duwal
Sushaan Duwal My fb has been hacked so unusual videos are posted 2 frens wall automatically.........sorry 2 all those frens ......It's nt my fault and be alert u 222222222222222..............
 
Tafadzwa Chiwanga
Tafadzwa Chiwanga Gud mrng to u al my frnds hv a nyc dae
 
Jami Garner
Jami Garner If ur gay, it's a sin. If ur bisexual, ur confused. If ur skinny, ur on drugs. If ur fat, u look nasty. If ur dressed up, ur conceited. If u speak ur mind, ur a bitch. If u don't say anything, ur a punk. If u cry, ur a drama queen. If u have male friends, ur a Hoe. If you have female friends, ur a player. U can't do anything without being critized. If ur proud of who u are copy and paste this. Love me or hate me, but u will never change me.... Yesterday at 8:47pm
 
Jc Garcia
Jc Garcia I dont like 2 faced people, u dont kno which side to shmackk first..
 
Christy Miles
Christy Miles Life is short n troubles r promised n I know with three kids problems r a must. So I say to u lord thanks for the good n bad n everything in between. Please give me strenght to handle life with out a man cause ur the only one I need.
 
Jnnfr Wlls
Jnnfr Wlls MERRY¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ★¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨CHRISTMAS ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ JESUS¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*♥*o*¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨IS THE ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ REASON¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**o*¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨THAT ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥***♥*o¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨WE¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*****♥*o**o***¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨HAVE¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o*****o**♥* ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨******o*****♥**o* *¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ CHRIST¨¨¨¨¨¨****o**♥**♥**o***♥ **¨¨¨¨¨¨¨MAS ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨____l_l_____ Like if u agree and Re-post if u agree!!!!!!
 
Madd Max
Madd Max When my shooters shoot it, it be like da internet, if u wanna gamble wit ya life den nigga its a bet
 
Cori May
Cori May Just saw two guys try to steal from a gas station. Then get arrested. Hilarious. Really u wanna go to jail for a candy bar??
 
Jonas Moeng
Jonas Moeng Mrng friends,i wish u all d best ths festv seasn,tke care of urselfs.
 
Alicia Slivinski
Alicia Slivinski Who ever said to use vicks vapor rub, and drink whiskey lemon honey when u have a cold, lies out the cazoo !!! Its for the birds not helping thanks mare n ur so called home remedies. Ah
 
Keisha Woods
Keisha Woods Mistkes r made-excuses r gven-lies r told n promises r brkn bt @ da nd of da day its wat u learn frm it dats important
 
Kashauna Sponglover Hall
Kashauna Sponglover Hall pinkypink: ur mii close friend u cool af n ur hot
 
Eva Edoho
Eva Edoho Tank u Lord 4 giving me d grace 2 see 2day
 
Chinelle Pleasant
Chinelle Pleasant TODAY IS A VERY GOOD DAY . I SAID SELF , MYSELF SAID HHMMM!!!! I'M SO, I'M SO, I'M SO, I'M SO, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU !!!!!!!!! LUV ALL FAM OUT THERE THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT IF U NOT GIVING IT THEN THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO U YOULL KNOW'S WHO ...... LOL. ANY WAY I STILL LUV ALL YOU'LL. MISS U .........
 
Avur Ruva
Avur Ruva I hate it wen a girl u dnt even like or even know tells every girl she likes u so those girls back away cause that's their homegirl:/
 
Stacie Moring
Stacie Moring #420 lmmfao, u made my childhood quite interesting!
 
Marilou Comb
Marilou Comb mga fren help u naman tong nsa wall ko.like the page then like the pic en comment....Maraming salamat po.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment