Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tell me u love me super k Chilling with dbubs eating mike Ike berry blast and peanut mms I love my familywish Cody was here to make it completemiss

Rodney Howard
Rodney Howard Tell me u love me super k
 
Cassie Cummings
Cassie Cummings Chilling with dbubs eating mike & Ike berry blast and peanut m&ms. I love my family.wish Cody was here to make it complete.miss u big bro.
 
Chasity Iamdatbih Parris
Chasity Iamdatbih Parris Yall b****es can keep hatin n sayn wat u wnt or hw u feel but 1 thang abt it I guarantee he aint goin no where Ima woman that knows hw 2 treat n keep ha man #RaisedByTheBest
 
Thabiso Kekgathetse
Thabiso Kekgathetse I wana b a historymaker in ths land,i wana b a speaka of truth 2 al mankind,i wana stnd...so hlp me God...cumon evri1,u can 2 if u will...
 
Ben Ferguson
Ben Ferguson OK 2 ALL OUT THERE WHO GIVE ME CRAP FOR MY LOVE OF AMERICAN IDIOT/ST.JIMMY/TONY VINCENT Y DO U ALL CARE ITS MY LIFE AND THAT IS A HUGE PART OF IT I RELATE 2 THE SHOW AND THE CHARACTER AND AS FAR AS TV HE'S A HUGE VOCAL INFLUENCE SO IF U DONT LIKE IT DEAL WITH AND DONT WINE 2 ME ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Er Harkanwalpreet Kaur
Er Harkanwalpreet Kaur Hey guys..... JUST TRY IT....!!!!!! Just Imagine, You Broke up with your lover/BF/GF... After 10 years you see him/her.... ... ... ... ... If u say "HEY, I LOVE YOU" ♥...Then What would be his/her Reply? To know the Answer Follow The Steps Below........ Copy ANY ONE of the the lines below & paste it in the Comment Box.... Then REMOVE Only the (+) SIGN and press ENTER... And See the magic and Plzzzz Be Honest....Dont Delete Your Comment.... :) @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0] @+[164867980269754:0] @+[209729469058260:0] @+[174723254561:0]
 
Memo Escobar
Memo Escobar Cause their be no sunlight if i loose u baby<3 - love this song
www.youtube.com
Bruno Mars - It Will Rain Lyrics Bruno Mars - It Will Rain Bruno Mars - It Will Rain Bruno Mars - It Will Rain
 
Amin Shaykho
Amin Shaykho If u could meet anyone who existed in the world..........who WOULD it be?
 
Edmund Robinson
Edmund Robinson i only fuck wit a few u never know what these niggas a do u better be careful who u call your crew and do a review on these bitches u call your boo just a correction
 
April Mathias
April Mathias We need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those who need our support.♥♥
 
Lily Zaragoza
Lily Zaragoza gooodd night :)) like for a good night post andd I loveeee u!!
 
Doug Flores
Doug Flores "...prepare for the worst, but still prayin for the best...u fuck wit me wrong i knock ur head of ya kneck..." tunechi
 
Pc Bear
Pc Bear IF U AIN'T WITH ME ,UR AGAINST ME AS SIMPLE AS THAT !!
 
Shanica Nica Boo Greeley
Shanica Nica Boo Greeley mmmmmm....i feel like im wawkn on cloudz...whoo! damn bae u sholl no how tuh git it out of me...ily fuh dat and alotta utha reasonz...u already no...itz bedtime #GUDNITE FB LOZERZ AND LOZEETTEZ KMSL...OUTTY!
 
Sthembile Mwandla
Sthembile Mwandla I had a wndrful tym last nyt. I ws huggd and thn kissd by the Heavens. Thank u Lord *startng 2 prepare 4 th day*
 
Maria Elena NeNa NG
Maria Elena NeNa NG smh....... trying to get me mad cus u were bored??? meani v.v
 
Robyndannette Garcia
Robyndannette Garcia FUCK IT WE'L BOUNCE BCK ...LIKE G'S ...U KNO HOW WE DO!!!!!!!
 
Chardionia Jennings
Chardionia Jennings Keepin in touch is a two way street. I have had many ppl tell me i dnt keep in touch but many ppl have had my numb and are my fb friends but all i see is ppl pointin the finger at me. It would be nice to see a post that says im worried about u are u doin ok do u need anything i miss u or heres my numb call me sometime or remember when... Does it ever occur to ppl that sometimes ppl need love instead of negativity? Ive been fightin a somethings for a long time and its somethin ppl would kno if they really cared. Ive always helped other ppl with watever but im gonna get through this with Gods help. Its hard facin things when u have noone to be there for u. So i dnt want anybody to post nothin on my wall if its not positive dont step to me period. I dont need no negativity comin my way. Im havin a hard enough time without the extra bullsh&t.
 
Sangeeta Santosh
Sangeeta Santosh Dear friends the click of my better half Santosh Kumar Janardhanan is selected to be displayed today in "Utsav - A Celebration in Art and Photography" India Habitat Centre 4 PM to 7 PM {Theme - Bring Her to Light} - Pls. do come along with family & friends... Feel proud of u santosh :)
 
Josh Karacan
Josh Karacan if u like this or comment this u r so cool
 
Alexis JussdntCaree Walker
Alexis JussdntCaree Walker Q; Girl i miss u , why don't u hmu nomore ? A:Imu 2 & Idk We Lost In Touch Since We Got In HS Bt Start Speakn Wen Yew See Meh .
 
Jessica Southdallasswagg Lewis
Jessica Southdallasswagg Lewis MANN FUCK U UGLY AYTCH ALWAYS TRYING TO BUTT N DONT KNOW THE SAT. I HATE U BYTCH U BELONG WITH THEM STUPID ASS FEDS. AT THI POINT FUCK UU STUPID HIGH SCHOOL GRAD. MUTHA FUCK U FUCK U. IM BANGG NOMATTER WAT IT IS BYTCH 4 WATEUA
 
Heather McGaffin
Heather McGaffin "Be ur best friend-- tell the truth. Overuse I luv u. Go to work. Do ur best. Don't outsmart ur common sense. Never let ur praying knees get lazy..." <3
 
Alvin Dyers
Alvin Dyers gud mornin fwends, hope u all had a gud nights rest and is pump up 4 today coz its the last working day of the year for most people in mzanzi, i still have to work till wednesday bt im really in the festive spririt already enjoy ur day and make it special
 
Alex Villa
Alex Villa I have failed many times in my life....that is why I'm successful. I went from building a Multi-Million dollar Company to losing it all to a scam artist. This was 6 months ago and now 6 months later I am on my way to build another Multi-Million Dollar Company. If I can do it....so can u! Keep strong, keep your faith and above all believe in god. Happy Holidays Everyone and remember to LOVE :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment