Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ok now I'm getting pissed off first a flea trys to get fresh and then a dam nat landed on me Grrr I HATE BUGS I love someone is it

Danielle Simmons
Danielle Simmons Ok now I'm getting pissed off first a flea trys to get fresh and then a dam nat landed on me. Grrr I HATE BUGS!!!!
 
Darlene Saulteaux
Darlene Saulteaux I love someone is it a boy or girl you guys put one
 
Sam Hilliard
Sam Hilliard I rather have bad times with u then good times with someone else. I rather have the one who holds my heart
 
Myleigh Cosper Garland
Myleigh Cosper Garland after a long journey i am home ready for bed have a good night ever one. as well as thinks for all the thoughs and prayed about my father in law!
 
Cordella Zsak
Wall Photos Life is about choices. You can allow others to Dictate your Income and Lifestlye. Or you can Take Control of your own Life. Make your own hours have no limit to what you earn and Create the Lifestyle you always dream of. Don't ever stop going after your Dreams! Either you're chasing your dreams or you’re helping someone else live theirs. I made my choice. What will you choose? Watch The 4 Minute Movie and Take the FREE Tour www.cordella.sbcpower.com By: Cordella Zsak
 
Alexis Lacey
Alexis Lacey To anyone who's trying to text me: i lost my phone somewhere so sorry if im not replying.
 
Jeffrey Spear
Jeffrey Spear she said her name was paradise, thats what she said to me, she said paradise, thats what she said it would be, cause shes, the finest woman that i ever did see, not to mention how she looked in them jeans.
 
Glomarie P. Esguerra
Glomarie P. Esguerra "When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you." ily<3 o15
 
Jasmine Skrillex
Jasmine Skrillex 55 Likes and I will post A Video Gameplay I've played .
 
Brian Kennedy
Brian Kennedy I passed all my classes! wooooo 3.20 for my last semester at school ill take it! Hello graduation!!!!!!
 
Como Dreadhead Gunzz
Como Dreadhead Gunzz Evn tho things arent. A1 I still enjoy life
 
Lavell Ramsey
Lavell Ramsey I swear I see some traitors on here I've seen atleast ten people who I thought were true Laker fans talking that Clipper shit y'all let one man ruin your loyalty might as well be a snitch
 
Jacob Wayne Williams
Jacob Wayne Williams After six hours of studying for my prob and stats final, I am pretty out of it.
 
David C Mcdaniel
David C Mcdaniel THE OUTHER DAY I NOTICED I HAD 112 FACEBOOK FRIENDS'.. TONIGHT I NOTICED I ONLY HAVE 111 FRIENDS'.. SOMEBODY HAS DELETED ME'..WHY'... WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID???... WELL YOUR LOSS NOT MINE...LOL..
 
Jason Obert
Jason Obert 11 oclock and i cant sleep all i can think about is how lucky i am to have such a great woman and a loving family and a house i need to finish up, i can see the final picture and cant wait anymore y does everything have to cost so much money. i love u holly
 
Leesa Cretsinger
Leesa Cretsinger You complain because your man is gone for a week....while we wait for months on end. You get annoyed because he keeps calling you....while our hearts skip a beat every time the phone rings. You get mad when he leaves his boots by the door....while we leave them there because they remind us of him being here. You get mad when he hogs the bed....while we lay there staring at the empty pillow next to... us. You wish he'd leave you alone....while we wish more then anything he was with us. Being a military wife is the toughest job in the military. We stay strong for our soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen. We know what it feels like to really love, cherish, and miss someone. We don't take our time with our men for granted. We cherish every moment we have with them and when they are gone....we dream about the moment we are in their arms again. ♥ Repost this if you are, know, and support a Military spouse... ♥ I LOVE YOU WILLIAM CRETSINGER
 
Chris Kotowski
Chris Kotowski I miss my vanilla bean...plain and simple.
 
Shanice Anthony
Shanice Anthony cuddling with my babe watching family guy and eating popsicles :) :) oh how i love this woman!!!!
 
Michael Paul Moses
Michael Paul Moses i like dick
 
Crystal Adams
Crystal Adams haha i think you need to log out befor getting off the computer you best be glad that im a good guy--------Jdub
 
Paul Sundar Singh
Paul Sundar Singh Like the rain can't be stopped from falling, God's love and blessing keep on pouring. I hope you woke up renewed and refreshed and comforted by His company.
 
Finest Polynesiian Swaqq
Finest Polynesiian Swaqq Girl I'll be the one to pick the pieces of your heart and put them back together, just soo you can love again, feel the way I feel ❤❤ [MrAfakassiSwaqq]
 
Freddy Sada
Freddy Sada i regret nothing except the chances that i did not take!!
 
Brett Oates
Brett Oates Ok..I went out to eat last night took off my work clothes...I found my shirt, shoes, socks, and apron; but my pants can not be found....They must have grew feet and walked out of my house...I have looked everywhere from my room to the bathroom to the laundry room to my moms room...And there are no where...I swear I had pants on when I left Ryans.....WTF!!!!
 
Maraty Goldé
Maraty Goldé Wow this is a good one.. I know way to many people that have painted themselves as victim. At re-written their past.. As if the people around them wouldnt remember. "The victimization culture of today's psychology has done a great disservice to too many people. Somewhere along the way, therapists forgot to teach their patients that the 'right to have your feelings' does not mean the right to act like a raging asshole."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment