Thursday, December 15, 2011

Aww my hubby got me a long stem rose How sweet LiiiiiiikeR e l a t i o n h i p A p p l i c a

Sherri Psenak Preda
Sherri Psenak Preda Aww, my hubby got me a long stem rose! How sweet!
 
Devontae Abnormal McCall
Devontae Abnormal McCall Liiiiiiike"R e l a t i o n $ h i p A p p l i c a t i o n ! 1) How Attractive Are You ? []Ehh? [] Alright [] Cute [] Sexy 2) Are You My Type ? [] Yes [] No [] Maybe 3) Would I Date You ? [] Yes [] No [] Maybe [] No comment [] Already have. 4) Would I Give You My Number ? [] Yes [] No [] Maybe [] You got it. 5) Our Chances Of Dating ? [] 0% [] 10-30% [] 40-60% [] 70-90% [] 100% [] Youu Tell Me / Inbox 6) Do You Look Like A Player ? [] Yes [] No [] Kinda [] No Comment 7) Your Best Feature ? [] Eyes [] Lips [] Body [] Personality [] Smile []Booty [] Err'thing ;) 8) What Would I Do With You ? [] Kiss [] Hug [] Chill. [] Nothing
 
Victoria Trapp
Victoria Trapp Haha I'm too EXCITED about tomorrow's final- I'm having a hard time falling asleep! (or maybe it was the insane amount of coffee I drank today hmmm)
 
Brenda Abbott
Brenda Abbott I WAS WATCHING REAL WORLD AND A GUY ON THER SAID THAT IF U WERE FRIENDS WITH A GUY WOULDN'T U WANT TOO KNO WHAT HIS BALLS SMELL LIKE THEN I SAID WTF
 
Thaddeus Sager
Thaddeus Sager I am a beast
 
KarLo Loso Cruz
KarLo Loso Cruz if u let me fuck and u got a bf , i kno dat u will do da same all da time so idgaf fuhreal!! lol . dat shit happen ertime :)
 
Maria Castrejon
Maria Castrejon Eses mi pasion jesus asi como la musica me eleva al cielo asi me elevas tu a buscarte y estar comtigo siempre dire que eres mi pasion
 
Talley Gee
Talley Gee Thanks to me my girlfriend's getting an A for her project <3
 
Honey Sharma
Honey Sharma gud morning friends.........have a nice day
 
Lisa Moore Davidson
Lisa Moore Davidson Laid on top of my bed at 8:40 and rented a movie/Great just woke up at 10:20 and caught the Cast list!!!!!!! Long day!!!! Hello FB since I will be up for a while!!!!!!!!
 
Brittany Sad'e
Brittany Sad'e im not a gangsta i just dont give a fuck
 
Boni Karchesperger Fowzi
Boni Karchesperger Fowzi Though i may not be 100% certain that Jesus Christ was born on a 25th December what matters to me is that i celebrate the birth of a Saviour-the only one who tore history into two for all of eternities.The Light that came into the world.The Way,The Truth and The Life.If Jesus had remained dead,Christianity would have been extinct within the first 50 years of His crucifixion.I mean,His early followers and disciples would have mourned His death and moved on to another religious leader.Peter went from denying Jesus to being crucified upside down for refusing to deny Him.There could be no doubt that a Messiah was truly born in the world by the historical miraculous truths sorrounding His birth,life,powers, authority and teachings by example.There could be no better explanation for billions of people through all generations in heaven,on earth and under the earth worshipping Him other than He was and is and ever will be the true God in man's form who came to save His creation~He was born,died and is ALIVE!
 
Pamela Francis
Pamela Francis Had a nice time at the winter concert at Edgewood High tonight. They sang lots of Christmas songs!
 
Elias Ochoa
Elias Ochoa happy birthday juli have a good b-day
 
Laura Limon
Laura Limon I'd better quit, I'm having too much fun and I could really keep posting songs all night. Have a good night everyone. We'll do this again some other time.
 
Pauline Caballero
Pauline Caballero Well it's official...Noah is getting a dog for Christmas. Gerard Caballero you better be ready with the pooper scooper! This all began with Noah saying..."Mom, I needed to create an imaginary friend because I don't have a brother or sister or DOG!"...well, I picked option 3 ;)
 
Thermal Detonator
Thermal Detonator I wanna be a space commando .
 
Stephanie Johnson
Stephanie Johnson If you love someone put their name in a circle instead of a heart because hearts can brake but circles go on forever <3
 
Heath Bryant
Heath Bryant tired, hope i can sleep longer than 4 or 5 hours this time i need a good ten hour rest. . .
 
Angela Rose
Angela Rose I can't wait until I find a guy that will fight for me <3 .. I hate romantic movies
 
Marcell Blackiston
Marcell Blackiston LMS if this sounds good a ice dripin wet off your body and me licking every drop off of you while griping you tite im drunk the freak coming out me llmmmaaooo:)
 
Pauline Mwangi
Pauline Mwangi Wat a gud way 2 start tha day am luving it already.
 
Cyndee Reed
Cyndee Reed Wonderful Children's Christmas Pageant tonite at The ROCK. Each class had a presentation. Family and Friends were invited. It was AMAZING !! It happens because I have an awesome staff that works just as hard as I do. The children sang, prayed and shared their love for Jesus .... SO VERY CUTE !! The ROCK is - Religious Outreaching Catholic Kids - St. Joseph Marello Parish
 
SoyTu Sosia Laplebilla
SoyTu Sosia Laplebilla i never let the actions of another make or break me and i never let a single person shake me b cuz honestly i dnt give a fuck who HATES MEEEE!....
 
Oriri Ewa - Praise
Oriri Ewa - Praise ..D miracle of sleeping and waking is indeed so timeless n all deserving of every thanksgiving for, bt having a roof over ur head is anoda miracle easily ignored...thank God I didn't wake up from under d bridge in oshodi...let God be praised......The Scrolls
 

No comments:

Post a Comment