Thursday, December 15, 2011

It looks so real I can just see you bringing in the tree And I've seen you do those moves Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Laura Collard
Laura Collard It looks so real! I can just see you bringing in the tree. And I've seen you do those moves. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all down on the farm. Keep Rockin'
sendables.jibjab.com
Rockin' around the Christmas tree is even more fun when you rock with four friends! You know what they say, the more the merrier!
 
Nolan Emil Windholtz
Nolan Emil Windholtz I've picked up some new friends since I last posted this. Presently it's my only video of me in the studio. Watch the entire piece so you can see how I fire the pottery. Looks a little scary but I've never hurt anybody doing this. All of my burns have healed just fine.
www.youtube.com
Potter, Nolan Windholtz based in Panama City, FL demonstrates wheel thrown pottery and Raku Firing techniques. Filmed by Luke TIlton
 
Maria Barajas
Maria Barajas Lms C; ? I consider yuuh as my: [ ] Bestfriend [ ]Friend [ ]Boo ... [ ]Boyfriend♥ [ ]Weirdoo [ ]Princess [ ]Prince [ ]Novia [ ]Stranger Yuhh are: [ ]Cute [ ]Sexy ;D♥ [ ]Adorable [ ]Funny [ ]Pretty [ ]Weird [ ]Ugly [ ]So-So [ ]Too Hard to Describe :D♥ I Love Your: [ ]Eyes [ ]Swagg [ ]Personality [ ]Lips [ ]Hugs [ ]Kisses♥ [ ]Everything from you♥
 
Betty Cheng
Betty Cheng I got camera, memory card, case and strap. Did i miss anything?
 
Preston Ford
Preston Ford I don't love nobody, but I got some love for ya
 
Chace Crowell
Chace Crowell I see the stars come out of the sky. Yeah, they're bright in a hallow sky. You know, it looks so good tonight.
 
Dub Chamberz
Dub Chamberz Im a mastermind, mastering classics in overtime/ Masterpieces spit faster than thesis in overdrive/ After that ill eat the weakest and drip feces/ Shit, twist steel beams melt plastic to decrease my species/ Build a sword like excaliber, slay challengers/ Spray ounces of hatred at me, I ain't down with ya/ Keep the street flooded with three hundred / Soldiers blood drips in my veins as I proceed to deep hunting/ Rip mcs nuggets whose wack as blacks in mcdonalds commercials/ Straight hurse you, so stay on ya toes star like 88 hershal/ Or mike irvin, you gonna catch it from mic surgeons/ I got bigger fish to fry so Fuck Tyson and hype sturgeon/ I come out lunging, you come out the bout dusted/ Im about hundreds. You a coward devoured in stomachs/ Of real kings, and Lions, whose will brings the violence/ Buildings get silenced like 9-11 when planes flyin
 
Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz Lately I Do Bitches' The Meanest, Tell Them I Love Em , But Dont Ever Mean It . . .
 
Boitumelo Lorraine Tlometsana
Boitumelo Lorraine Tlometsana Kana go expecta go so! Mxm i hate diz thng man aag!
 
Kody Lindsay
Kody Lindsay Just nippled down n stackn her up gonna b a good second half of hitch i think
 
Nicole Shearer
Nicole Shearer well maddox said its time for bed so i guess im going to bed good night
 
Being Ashiq
Being Ashiq Hey check the sad post I dare you can watch this vide0 .
facilitesexist.blogspot.com
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Victoria Hansen
Victoria Hansen "Men, one minute you wanna bang there head in & the next oh I want some d**k." Deborah Hansen hahahaahahahahah!!!

Likes

Victoria Hansen
 
Kunal Lonare
Kunal Lonare shit i missed SRK ystrday...
 
Isaac Jeronimo
Isaac Jeronimo I just found McNeil is teaching at Belmont High. SMH!!
 
James Shiflett
James Shiflett Statistics will be the death of me...I need a distraction >:)
 
Ryan Welch
Ryan Welch Because I can :) If you hate me...... Delete me. If you think I'm nice..... Like my status. If you think I'm a good friend..... Comment on this status. If you ever liked me..... poke me, I won't tell. If you like me now...... Inbox me a heart, I won't tell. If you want to date me..... Inbox me a :) I won't tell. If you are brave, set this as your status
 
James E. Papas Jr
James E. Papas Jr I hate the feeling when you dont talk to me. Its like im locked out with no key. I dont know what did wrong. I wish we could move along. But the ignoring me is ripping me apart. And for you im willing to spill my heart. I dont know what i did. I feel like a kid. Woundering what to do. Because i love you, and dont want to lose you. I try as hard as i can. I just love being your man. You have been in my mind all day. Without you my work is grey. As i was thinking out of the blue. I was thinking of when can i marry you. :-*
 
Daniel Ornelas
Daniel Ornelas Luckily I Recorded Some Movies I Can Tell This Is Going To Be a Long Night.
 
Bonnie Datsmynickname Flowers
Bonnie Datsmynickname Flowers FACEBOOK... All I wanna know is... Who gonna go get fucked up wit me Friday at da greenroom!?!?? I'm gonna be celebrating my 25th birthday!!!
 
Ashley Loves Christ Carter
Ashley Loves Christ Carter is really hurt rite now bcus i went 2 metropcs 2 find out what was wrong wit my moms phone & i left my purse n the car bcus i didnt want any1 tryna jack me 4 it bcus it was dark and i come out and someone has broken into the car and took my purse so please pray for me that christmas looks alrite for my kids ughhhh everytime i take 2 steps forward i get knocked back 4! #LEANINGANDDEPENDINGONJESUS!
 
Loraine Lolo Ncube
Loraine Lolo Ncube I am so xhausted....
 
Terri Walling
Terri Walling Is tired of feeling like no one cares... I know some do, but I also know some don't... And one thing is for certain, Jimmy, my family and my kids I love dearly with all my heart and soul.. But sometimes a person needs a little more...
 
Kalena Dabbs
Kalena Dabbs I hate wen I'm txtin sumone an they dnt txt bak rite away or until lik hours later ... wtf dnt txt me @ all if u not guna actually txt me ...
 
Shelva YahmirMom Stewart
Shelva YahmirMom Stewart *- i hate a nigga that run their mouth like a mf'n female!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment