Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm nice but Bih don't get me mad u don't like that other side of meLOL im just gone do u how u do me pidd A girl meets a

Dariani Salvador
Dariani Salvador I'm nice but Bi**h don't get me mad ..u don't like that other side of me...L.O.L!!
 
PrettiRude Mika
PrettiRude Mika im just gone do u how u do me pidd.
 
Gisel Caballero
Gisel Caballero A girl meets a boy on her yahoo messenger: crazy1 86: hey baby!!! h0tNsPiCy91: who is this??? ... ... ... crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!! h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this??? crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes... crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true. crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho. crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u. crazy1 86: u will see me sometime tonight.... h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!? crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you... crazy1 86 had signed off. The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister. The girl dozed off quickly. Then she heard a knock on the window. The girl slowly walked to the window. It started knocking louder. The girl looked through the windows and saw nothing... just some of the tree branches. The girl went back to bed with her sister. The bed was wet and had a pretty horrid smell. Maybe her sister wet the bed... the girl checked and found blood everywhere. The girl panicked. She didn't know what to do. She ran and hid in the closet in case the killer was there for her. While looking through the cracks of the closet the girl saw a shadow. It was dark, so she couldn't figure out who it was. She started to get more frightened. The shadow crept closer to the closet. The girl closed her eyes as if it was a dream. Then suddenly he opened the closet door and pulled her out. Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead. PART 2... Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid. One night he was on the computer and received an instant messege. h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!! 2seXay4u: Who is this? h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis. 2seXay4u: I never had a sister. I'm an only child. 2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh? h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you? h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister. h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death. 2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid. h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your closet floor. h0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name. h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet. Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''. h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you. They should burn in hell. The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet. Maybe his parents were sleeping. Hours later the boy found his parents in their closet skinned and hung. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT THEM. I LOVE YOU!" - LISA SMITH This is a death chain letter. If you don't repost this in the next hour, the parents will kill you at night. They will kill you! DONT BELEIVE ME? LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE
 
Riccy Fleming
Riccy Fleming Only god can juge me.. so u can love me or hate me it wont make me or break me so u can hate all u want.lmao
 
Babyq Jaxon
Babyq Jaxon Hey Amer.. Iz Ur Outn Dat Boring.. U Have Ta B On F.b.. Bofl
 
Jesse Kinmon
Jesse Kinmon U either For Me Or U Against Me Real Shidd
 
Samaa Ahmad
Samaa Ahmad IT FEELS GOOD TO STAND ON GROUND AND WATCH UP HIGH AT YOUR AIM.... BUT IT FEELS THE BEST WHEN U STAND UP HIGH & OTHERS WATCH U AS THEIR AIM........
 
Deidre Gross
Deidre Gross W0RDS R JST W0RDS...... ITS WAT U ANSWER/LISTEN 2.......
 
Jamara Swinton
Jamara Swinton Really feelin u. U know who u are. All smiles over here babe's.
 
Boston Boswell
Boston Boswell Q; do u like me? A; as a frienddd
 
Nandie Mashia
Nandie Mashia Angizange ngijabule kaso in mi life.uyabo kunebantfu lebake bufuna kucekelela phasi i philo yakho utive u useless yet bayakhohlwa god there is and he loves us and al shall be done in yr name.i wana thank u 4 viewing mi future.u gv me life when i needed it da most amen that.i wish wht u have done to me ungakwenta lakulabanye..i wish mi happiness could last 4eva.and i wont let anyding destroye mi life again.it has happend once and it wl neva happen again.Morn mi fredz.
 
Ke'Von Bell
Ke'Von Bell Jesus died on his cross for uu Ik half if u aren't gonna repost this but he saw u read it
 
Jayvaughn Sanchez Luis
Jayvaughn Sanchez Luis Lms if u like da rap! yo check it got da mac berreta dat a spraya call me jay aka crazy christ ima slayer tryna put me in da game homeboy ima playa straight gat 2 ya face datz how we do it den i hide da body tell my goonz 2 get 2 it den we break hide ya body in a lake den i eat ya bitch cake even doe da pussy fake and needa lil bake u know sweepin leaves tell kassandra get da rake oooooh n yes i did my nikkaz get wit n if u dnt like it da dikk u can get it!!! i quit=P
 
Nijam Ahmed
Nijam Ahmed Gd mrngg 2 all of u
 
Markjoy Rivera
Markjoy Rivera yan xmas nah nko ang herap pag wala ang mahal moh??? papayag kbang msali sa SMP samahan ng malalamig ang pasko jejejejejejej god bless u all
 
Chasity Butler
Chasity Butler My husband is such an asshole!!! How about that for posting shit on Facebook HONEY!!! Y don't u quit being such a whiney baby all the damn time!!!
 
Brittney Holland
Brittney Holland i wish people would stay the fucc out of my life and my business dnt worry who imma be wit its none of ur business im not fuccin u so dnt worry bout it
 
Agustina Lewier
Agustina Lewier Buat yg lagi training semangkaaaaaa ya....., u can do it bro......
 
Ty Conerly
Ty Conerly About to eat dinner ummmm my fat ass mac n cheese fried chicken n aspergus I cnt spell that shit bt its vegetables ahaha! I dropd my lil bro off a couple hrz ago he crazy funny I love him!I was about to leave he ran n tried to pick up his car seat n his sippy cup like sis I'm goin bak wit u ahahahah he is a character
 
Benish Saif
Benish Saif Jux coZ f sum bITch u dID DIx to m3...u gonna r3alize it lat3r on....
 
Deidre Lashea Knight
Deidre Lashea Knight Never fall n luv with a married man/ woman or a man/woman in a relationship bc ur feelings will stay hurt n he always goin choose his woman over u
 
Shannon Cooper
Shannon Cooper Ppl need to treat everybody the way tht they would want to be treated cuz u never know who u gone need.
 
Angela Mtambo
Angela Mtambo Thank u Lord for opening our eyes once again, we arent superb than those who didnt...Good morning fb family....
 
Stefania Lester
Stefania Lester LOL If they only knew ME!!!! BUDA.. lol Im not gone smack a bitch .but oooohh i want to...n if u kno ME then u ALREADY KNO..LOL TKO ..Smh TEAM READY ...BBO OW NOW!!!
 
Lhingskie Vega
Lhingskie Vega 2 my mother, happy happy birthday nanay....wishing u good health,more blessings,more,more birthday 2 come....thanks 4 being a good mother 4 us....kahit wla na c tatang d2 pa rin kami lahat na nag mamahal sayo.....love u nanay....take care alwys...god blessssss........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment