Thursday, December 15, 2011

Never bore ur haters For they admire u the most I'm gonna miss all the good people at work I dnt think its ever goodbye its see u later here

Alex Lewis
Alex Lewis Never bore ur haters.. For they admire u the most.
 
Angie Valdez
Angie Valdez I'm gonna miss all the good people at work. I dnt think its ever goodbye, its see u later.
 
Wayman Toler
Wayman Toler here talking to my baby shes all i need i have did stuff to her i should not have done and siad stuff i should not done to her shes to good to be ddone like that i have told ever one now taeks i do no dad stuff but the truf is i have and she is not as bad as ever one takes she is my mom did not like her and its all do to me so now u all no my baby is not ass bad ass u bleve love u rita baby im so stupad and for my mom and dad and my sister you now no all off the truf so ever one in my family needs the just drop it all
 
ChUa Bismaniac Smashbalstforever
ChUa Bismaniac Smashbalstforever haduhh...Gassswattt.... gara' U blajr nDa kosen,,,resiko dah nDa bs nGerjain soal,,,,
 
Cash AJ
Cash AJ LMS IF U THINK GET U CAN GET WIT ME OR THINK U CAN PULL ME I PUT A :) IF U CAN
 
Alan Bowen
Alan Bowen i just got the best x mas present ive gotten in my adult life today thx to matt,sara,nate,mema love u all in a non gay way(sorry matt)

Likes

Alan Bowen
 
Precious Thobela
Precious Thobela Morning bangani 2day it my mom birthday ngithi akhule nje uNkulunkulu angigcinele yena ngyamthanda kakhulu & ngyabonga kuzozonke izinto angenzele zona ukuba khona kwakhe empilweni yami kusholukhulu kumina uyena umzali engithi noma nginenkinga ngiqonde kuyena #HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM I WISH U CAN C MANY MORE YEARZ 2 CUM I HOPE WE WIL ALWAYZ BE 2GEDA I LOVE U ALOT MAGWALA#
 
Abelina Lorenzo
Abelina Lorenzo they say wen u find tha 1, they'll b no 2nd guessin. u fil it deep n ur heart u knw that it was destend suffin u can't deny jus let it grow. they say is beter to love then never loved at all somtime to apreciate tha gud somtimes u gatta fall. if u love sombody u gata let em knw tommoro's never promised u gata let it show..
 
Fareed Latif
Fareed Latif Hey! u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
bkishore.info
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Adrianj Banks
Adrianj Banks Ima grind when its grind time. And ima shine when its shine time. Cause one day ur here an the next day u gone so b my big girl Mama T an im here for u to have a sholder to lean on
 
Sharon Daigle
Sharon Daigle Hey all You praying people I have a favor to ask-if you will pray for my dog,blaze, he is in I C U in Baton Rouge. He has an autoimmune disease which has now caused pancreatic disease with diabetes. If you r a dog lover u know they become your babies and we want them well. I believe God loves animals too!! Thanks
 
Varshil Shah
Varshil Shah Doctor 2 aishwarya's baby: U know who is ur grandfather? Baby: yes, Big B who's ur mother?:Miss world aishwarya who's ur father?: No idea sirji!
 
Jon Smothermon
Jon Smothermon hate to see u go but love to watch u walk away ;)
 
Corvell Ervin
Corvell Ervin 0320 I'm glad u got out of a relationship that wasn't really treating u like the queen u r luv u sis
 
Shubham Dogra
Shubham Dogra Every time is presious fr u so enjoy it fully msti ..................................... yaaron
 
Tristina Luciano
Tristina Luciano Thank you to all my amazing friends. Idk what I would do without yous. Ur all amazing and I love every single one of u. U have all helped me get strength and I feel so loved by u all. Thank u so much
 
Stefanie Slysz
Stefanie Slysz OMG, NOT AGAIN!! IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE OR CONCIEVABLE THAT U COULD POSSIBLY GROW UP AND MEAN WHAT U SAY, BESIDES MAKING SOMEONE FEEL LIKE THEY AINT WORTH A DAMN OR MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE A TOTAL FOOL!! UNBELIEVABLE YOU ARE!!
 
Jordan McCrossover
Jordan McCrossover Repost if u love God Ignore if u love the devil God saw u read this
 
Katie Kennedy
Katie Kennedy Erin riley is such a awsome friend i am so thankful for u in my life erin after all these years and our ups and downs u have always been there 4 me when i am down and need someone to talk to.. These days its hard to have true friends and girl u are a true friend i will always have ur back luv u girl
 
Suman Ojha
Suman Ojha godd morning my frnds.......i am goinng home today.......will be back soon.......miss u jolu....
 
Joseph Le Derek Warren
Joseph Le Derek Warren illest bitch alive dat my sistah and im proud da way she hold It down I pray u riches and confidents so now payn mines illest bitch alive illest bitch alive illes bitch alive
 
Jackeline Enid Adarmes Vazquez
Jackeline Enid Adarmes Vazquez Ya mi beba hermos mexi-rriquenia va pa 3 meses que rapido ha crecido mi chikitita ....i luv u lhyannett
 
Turk Suckerfree
Turk Suckerfree Ma fucka claim they got yo back through thick & thin be the once will leave u out in the rain, when it rain it pulls better believe it!
 
Jordyn McLachlan
Jordyn McLachlan to all guys... us girls hate when u pick on us, call us names cuz we know ur just flirting. we hate how you tell your friends about us. we hate being called hot, try calling us beautiful or gorgeous we'll thank you. we like to spend time with you when we like you. we need time to look pretty so dont rush us. be yourself and dont be a jerk to others cuz its definetly not attractive at all. we like to hold hands. we hate being dissed by your friends, dont think you cant be friends with girls if you date us. just introduce us. text us back when we txt u. we like it when you kiss us in public cuz kissin alone shows you think were embarrasing. we like u to hang with ur guys but we still wanna be with you too. like this status all girls if it is true repost if you liked it.
 
Cynthia Lopez
Cynthia Lopez Well i guess u realy dont know some1 till u meat all there sides... '~'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment