Thursday, December 15, 2011

SINGLE or not put this as your status and see what people inbox you with it's all secert ♥ ♥ Black: I want a relationship White: Im trynna smash : Green: im failing

Tom Pestritto
Tom Pestritto SINGLE or not put this as your status and see what people inbox you with! (it's all secert) ♥ ♥ Black: I want a relationship White: Im trynna smash :) Green: im failing for you :] Purple: i miss you
 
Dawn Martin
Dawn Martin So glad I am done with Mediacom cable and internet....that was a great phone call to tell them to disconnect my service. Hope we will like Dish Network and Ardmore internet. So far so good;)
 
Elicia GodsChild Polite
Elicia GodsChild Polite why is everything about titles? See me personally If I were in the situation I wouldnt marry just to say I have a husband or for my child to be taken care of and I will not tolerate a so called babydaddy. Just be there for your child and take care of them without the judge making you. I dont believe in child support so no worries there. There is nothing wrong with having a great relationship with your child's father. You dont have to be together. You guys were friends before so why stop now...NO USE!! Its helps you out as well as your child. IJS why does there have to be a title for everything.??? Can we just chill without somebody making accusations about us. Can we take our child to the park and be normal without somebody misconstruing things. Dang!!! Sometimes things happen but why jeopardize a perfectly good friendship over a title. Titles makes things complicated. Stick to what you know
 
Tyler Graham
Tyler Graham writing 3 essays i procrastinated on tonight, then the semester is over :)
 
Summer Shadd
Summer Shadd I want christmas shoppin im gona finish tmw. Hmm!what to do what to do
 
Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill Well i guess il go huntin in the mornin
 
Kayla Nicole Patrick
Kayla Nicole Patrick http://youtu.be/odxvslDTS-I so my cousin got in trouble for this song? ok then.
www.youtube.com
CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEO OF WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE!!! Mama by My Chemical Romance :] This took me like 3 hours to do so enjoy!!!
 
Nagato Yuki
Nagato Yuki So i am a Salvation Army Bell Ringer and below happened to me today So I am pretending to ring bell ( safeway LOL) a kid and hsi mom are walking by and kid says mom we need to donate . so mom pulls a lil change out and drops in the bucket. he looks at her and says mom thats not good enough so she pulls out a dollar and put it in thats not good enough the kid says ( he can see what his mom is pulling out ) so she pulls out a 10 and pops it in the bucket she said is that good enough to her kid the kid smiles and says yep we can go home now
 
Michael Robert Cavanaugh
Michael Robert Cavanaugh I want to go hog hunting who has some hogs close by Hartselle that you can set me up to help reduce your Hog problem? May need you as a guide.
 
Meli Gonzalez
Meli Gonzalez MAH MILKSHAKE BRING ALL DA BOYS TO DA YARD & DAMN RIGHT ITS BETTA THEN YO'S DAMN RIGHT ITS BETTA THEN YO'S I CAN TEACH YOU BUT I HAVE TO CHARGE. lolmyjam
 
Ashley Mortensen
Ashley Mortensen dear teachers, i dont like most of u! if u made class more fun i would but u always yell instead! love, ashley
 
Lois Davy
Lois Davy I am going to attend my granddaughter's college graduation on Fri. evening in Sacramento, looking forward to being with family!! love you all
 
Tammie Comer
Tammie Comer Well I've done all I can do for one day, I'm pooped an going to bed
 
Austin Myers
Austin Myers I don't need to repost a status to believe in god. But thanks anyway.
 
Shorty Rodgers
Shorty Rodgers IF I KNEW BETTA, I DO BETTA N SO MANY WORDS!
 
Michael Derek Hare
Michael Derek Hare Off 2 work again feel like thats all i do now. Ready for sometime for me
 
Gio VizionEight Escalera
Gio VizionEight Escalera SEE U SOON FBF.. GONNA BE DISCONNECTED FOR A WHILE. TIL I GET ANOTHA PHONE ON DECK!! QUIET M.I.A. FLOW. HUSTLE FLOW.. YAGA FAM LUV YA. 545 LUV YA. IMMEDIATE FAM LUV YA! MY FAM BROS NY N BY NATURE LUV YA!! VIZION 8, WE DEF STILL MOVIN!! GN, HAVE A BLESS XMAS N NEW YEARS!! DEUCES, PEACE N LUV!!
 
David Perry
David Perry Dear AFLAC: I am very pleased that you keep asking me to sell life insurance for you. However, I would request that you actually LOOK AT MY RESUME and see that it really is not a career goal.
 
Tiffany Willis Webb
Tiffany Willis Webb Patience, Love, and Understanding..what more can I ask for!
 
Ikea Moody
Ikea Moody tired going look at tv till i rock out.nite booklet's have a safe nite peace!
 
Crystal Holland
Crystal Holland Mr. Mgoo has the derpist face lol I love it hahaha an now we have to seperate jacob an foxy because he keeps trying to boink her hahaha thats my boy XD I LOVE MY HAIRLESS WONDERS
 
Kayla Floyd
Kayla Floyd Nite nite everyone n Tyvm for all da bday love! I had a great day now to end it n cuddle wit my son! He made my day n song happy birthday to me wit my fam n it was too cute it made me cry! I love my son!
 
Lifesabout Neekneek
Lifesabout Neekneek I want to get my tongue&eyebrow pierced
 
Jerroderick Lenoir
Jerroderick Lenoir She say she like sweet guys so I be a asshole so she will love me
 
Joe Whitey Rodriguez
Joe Whitey Rodriguez This is my mom who I mis so much love u mom!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment