Thursday, December 15, 2011

'Tis link spam I tells ya wwwvgcatscom Clarification to yesterday's status: I made the news in print only and then as the unnamed Canadian officials visiting Camp Ashraf

Christopher Nekoyuki Osuneko Castellon
Christopher Nekoyuki Osuneko Castellon 'Tis link spam, I tells ya.
www.vgcats.com
 
Elizabeth Robertson
Elizabeth Robertson Clarification to yesterday's status: I made the news in print only, and then as the unnamed "Canadian official(s) visiting Camp Ashraf". Thus nobody will see me on CBC on-line, video version. Note, however, that I managed to become plural. Must be the royal "we" who visited the Camp.
 
Zanele Zandile
Zanele Zandile a lady visited her doctor 1 day,doc said;U look so weak and exhausted! A u eating your meals 3 times a day as i advised?Lady;''doc ,i thought u said 3 males per day!'' Morning 4rends ngsathy shwi kwamlungu
 
Bree Young
Bree Young OMG I WANT ONE OF THESEEEE!
www.youtube.com
DJs are often perceived to be cool and hippy, and the integration of technology into their equipment is set to make them even cooler! A creative design conce...
 
Haeleigh OuttayourMind Cagle
Haeleigh OuttayourMind Cagle Imitating what my dog would sound like if she could talk, I must say, she's quite funny:)
 
Jacqueline Gonzalez
Jacqueline Gonzalez wow I cannot believe i'm almost done with massage school... it's time to apply for the golden card... my liscence!!!
 
Miguel Robles
Miguel Robles At home I am a nice guy: but I don't want the world to know. Humble people, I've found, don't get very far. Muhammad Ali
 
Glen Sanders
Glen Sanders R.I.P QB CRUNCH SHAD ROB PAT AND JAMEL SAINTLOUIS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME I MISS MY NIGGAZ IN THE GRAVE TILL THIS DAY!
 
Ladie Rozay Brown
Ladie Rozay Brown CAN I LIVE :)
 
Anshu Rockzz
Anshu Rockzz Touching Lines... I love you... But I'm not asking you anything in return. I never asked you to care for me, to think of me, to miss me, or even love me, ... But one thing I can't remember... Did I ever ask you to hurt me ??
 
Lolo Yandall
Lolo Yandall Say this slow, “God I need you and I love you.” Now if you really mean it re-post and a miracle will happen, ignore and it will go wrong:) I LOVE GOD !!!!!!!!
 
Curtis Gill
Curtis Gill All I want 4 Christmas is a new place w/ A patio to barbeque and drink beers on!
 
Shakir Bhat
Shakir Bhat If I text you, it's because I miss you. If I'm not texting you, it just means I want you to miss me too. If we aren't texting each other, maybe we should just call & simply say "I love you".
 
Aaron Lotz
Aaron Lotz wow i just fell in love with narwhals... http://youtu.be/ykwqXuMPsoc
www.youtube.com
by http://www.weebls-stuff.com Animated by Wonchop Song By Weebl
 
Emma Kimeu
Emma Kimeu I made a choice,to believe and trust God.So,i don't mind waiting...(Juanita Bynum)
 
Brad Thomas Korsmo
Brad Thomas Korsmo I'm the hero of this story.....I don't need to be saved......
 
Brooklynne Bridge
Brooklynne Bridge being based is about being positive so when people complain about me fucking their bitch , i look away .
 
Luis Geezz
Luis Geezz Fuck friends I got my Locz #
 
Anthony Avila
Anthony Avila if a woman i didnt know.. truly knew how to sing.. looked me in my eyes.. and sang to me.. i might fuck around and ask her to marry me right there.. lol f the first date and meeting the parents
 
Alex Patrick Short
Alex Patrick Short I love reading the Normandy Park Police Blotters. :D
 
Mengas KG
Mengas KG y ladies olwys say banna ba na le tshele,ge dilo di senyegile ke gona mo2 a phapharega,in my life i olwys warn ladies abt things n dy say ke tshele.bt luckily i hv a gud vision,100 pcnt of dem hapens,thanx god ba2 ba rata go itshola.m gifted whn it cums 2 dt.ge o ka kwa mo2 a re o a balabala.hahahaha.
 
Victor Quintana
Victor Quintana It not not that I look down on women they just aren't my equal lol jk nah
 
Halli Tyra
Halli Tyra Late to work because i didn't know i had to work :/ still coughing Alot, i wish i felt better :(
 
Kay Reed Breaux
Kay Reed Breaux Thank you Lord for letting me live thru the things I had to as it brought me to a place where I learned
 
Sharon Lynn Thomas
Sharon Lynn Thomas Um.......I just don't get it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment