Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tday is promisin to be gudclear skygentle breezethat means surfing the whole daymrnin to u all fellow face bookers I hate when ugly ppl think they r sexy beyond belief

Edison Dzingai
Edison Dzingai Tday is promisin to be gud.clear sky,gentle breeze....that means surfing the whole day.mrnin to u all fellow face bookers
 
Marcia Toney
Marcia Toney I hate when ugly ppl think they r sexy beyond belief, nd tlk about other ugly ppl nd i jus wanna b like "stfu! U ugly 2!"
 
Pinakin Patel
Pinakin Patel Goooood morning dear...... Have a nice day.............. I love u ..................
 
Rickeela Hudson
Rickeela Hudson Well celebrated another wonderful bday today my aunt which is my dad sister whos like a mom 2 me viola patterson BKA sister. I love u hope u enjoyd ur day. Aint that something my granma had 3 kids in december 2 on the same day & another the next day
 
Sam Boggie
Sam Boggie Gudmorning uganda, today i feel someone ist going to be blessed so be gud to have dat opp on ur table. God bless u all
 
Sean Dodson
Sean Dodson Lms ... If u still wide of woke
 
Antonio Ortiz
Antonio Ortiz #Like# If u think u A+ this test #smily face# if u think u faild this test
 
Heather Sophiasmommie
Heather Sophiasmommie I love u baby. N so happy i can call myself your girl.... U are wonderful n u n my daughter are my wrld we love u babe
 
Dinesh Darshana
Dinesh Darshana im;a;= u, ,d r;= mdghs......... f,d,a
 
Paid N Full
Paid N Full I Love Productivity, Progress, and Prosperity ... Do U? (Like)
 
Nadine Dominca Hester Duncan
Nadine Dominca Hester Duncan mom:ok ur not gettin nything to drink! me:thats ok! mom:why? me:i found the bottle me again:if ur gunna tell me sumthin like that u cud at least hide the bottle sumwhere not so obvious
 
Jamilu Hamidu
Jamilu Hamidu Sun is nt rising, birds hv nt strted chirpin yet... is smthn wrng wif me or dis mrnin! Oh...nw i knw y...cos i 4got 2 wsh u GUD MORNING! Tek kia
 
Okesanya Ayoola Taiwo
Okesanya Ayoola Taiwo For by strength shall no man prevail. Oh Lord thank u for ur Grace which is sufficient 4 me.Gud morning frds.
 
Sheikh Aliya
Sheikh Aliya once u lose sum1,itz neva xactly d same prson who cumz bck....! :...(
 
Skye Blu
Skye Blu Work was stressful... Now its time to kicc bacc and relax... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!! I <3 U!!!
 
Iashia Mcfadden
Iashia Mcfadden THE NEW YEAR IS APPROACHING 2012 AND DA OLD ME IS ALSO... ITS A SHAME WHEN U HAVE TO BE @ UR LOWEST TO SEE WHOSE UR FRIEND, SIS, ETC... BUT I KNO NOW MORE THAN EVER U TAKE A STEP OF LIFE JUST BEING U AND CHRIST BCUZ @ DA END OF THE DAY IF U CANT GIVE AND U DNT HAVE U MEAN NUTHIN TO SUM OR MAYBE EVEN ALL BUT I DO MY PART AND WELL AND DATS BEING ME AND KEEPING DISTANCE.....I WILL NEVER FALL SHORT OR GIVE UP I MAY COME OFF AS COLD HEARTED AND UNGRATEFUL TO SUM BUT IF ONLY U KNEW MY STRUGGLE BUT EVERYDAY IS A LIFE LESSON WELL LEARNED.#NEVERSETTLEFORLESS
 
Kennedy Musonda
Kennedy Musonda Life is a precious gift from GOD...so use it with care and let it give glory to GOD..don't drink when u are driving pls.
 
Ryan W Sightler
Ryan W Sightler holla at me got dat new jeezy album on deck a few $$$ u can get it lol
 
Ariel Colon
Ariel Colon ok goin 2 sleep now with my 2 babes...i love u jose and gianna ur my world <3
 
Bheki Buthelezi Bheki Buthelezi
Bheki Buthelezi Bheki Buthelezi Time waits for no man!i! Good morrow gud people...not 4get umuntuza wami "Sboh Lukhele" i love u sana.
 
Mariah Anyaa
Mariah Anyaa I love u selena.... Your my shine when my days are dark ;)
 
Travis Curtis Isadore
Travis Curtis Isadore It just occured to me dat when we received our tobbaco money my sisters n I received a lil xtra,for the estate of my late mom!:(. But it occured to me dat my late mom still helped out myself aswell as my sisters!!! We got xtra 100 each and she's no longer with us! Just goes to show god works in mysterios ways. Love u mom and we miss you!:(
 
Tay Graves
Tay Graves THAUGHTS RUN THROUGH MY HEAD. I CANT THINK STR8 IF U SAY BALL THEN IM READY ALL DAY 7 ND 0 IM DOING IT 4 MY BROTHERS JARON JUICE ND DUB R.I.P.
 
Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez Like Ur [ ]Chill [ ]Funny [ ]Cute [ ]Bomb U Shuld [ ] Give me ur number [ ] Kick i wit me [ ]date me [ ]give me hugs

Likes

Pikachuu Alee
 
Amanda Way
Amanda Way Ever wonder if people see the same thing u see in the mirror? Hmm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment