Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kid: Mummy I have a cough Mom: Aw you can go back to bed and skip school Teen: Mom I have a 103° fever and cant breathe normally Mom:

Oscar Vasquez
Oscar Vasquez Kid: Mummy, I have a cough Mom: Aw, you can go back to bed and skip school -- Teen: Mom, I have a 103° fever and cant breathe normally Mom: Stop making St*pid excuses! You cant just skip school you know, and you have to make up for that B in math!!!
 
Samantha Jo Allen
Samantha Jo Allen so my mom calls me ig my son went all speed racer across her bed n fell off...hes ok...how evr the stories sad n hillarious at the same time n ikn its not spose to be funny but i cant help it....when he fell off the bed he fell n2 her trash can which was just changed thank god but he spilled both her pops n the top half of him was in her trash can can u just picture it lol my poor lil mans he thinks he can get off my moms bed like mine n my bros but r's dnt have a frame so there posted up on the floor so hers is about a cple feet higher ig imma have to get bambam a helmet lol hes evil kanieval i swear
 
Carlo Villicana
Carlo Villicana LMS: if u have a gurl that u love to death...... i know i do... XD
 
Liamsi Riham
Liamsi Riham Hey check the sad post I dare you can watch this vide0 .
facilitesexist.blogspot.com
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Reginald Silkyslim Robinson
Reginald Silkyslim Robinson 33 things guys should know bout girls 1) When she stares at your mouth, Kiss her 2) When she pushes you or hits you like a dummy cause she thinks shes stronger than you, Grab her and don't let go ... ... 3) When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tough, Kiss her and tell her you love her ... 4) When she's quiet, Ask her whats wrong and give her undivided attention. 5) When she ignores you, Give her your attention 6) When she pulls away, Pull her back 7) When you see her at her worst, Tell her she's beautiful 8) When you see her start crying, Just hold her and don't say a word 9) When you see her walking, Sneak up and hug her waist from behind 10) When she's scared, Protect her 11) When she steals your favorite hoodie, Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night 12) When she teases you, Tease her back and make her laugh 13) When she doesn't answer for a long time, Reassure her that everything is okay 14) When she looks at you with doubt, Back yourself up 15) When she says that she loves you, She really does more than you can understand 16) When she grabs at your hands, Hold her's and play with her fingers 17) When she bumps into you, Bump into her back and make her laugh 18) When she tells you a secret, Keep it safe and untold 19) When she looks at you in your eyes Don't look away until she does 20) When she says it's over, She still wants you to be hers 21) Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything - 22) When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go - 23) When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her because 10 yrs later she'll remember you - 24) Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her - 25) Treat her like she's all that matters to you 26)-Stay up all night with her when she's sick - 27) Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it's stupid 28)-Give her the world. - 29) Let her wear your clothes - 30) When she's bored and sad, hang out with her - 31) Let her know she's important. 32) -Kiss her in the pouring rain 33) -When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is "whos ass am i kicking today baby?"
 
Tillie Patterson
Tillie Patterson I Need Cash888 Tennessee TN http://i.need.cash888.tennessee.tn.lendingtreebadcredit1.com
 
Guddu Jha
Guddu Jha jai maa durga...
Name :- Meaning 1. Durgasadhini - The performer of Discipline to expel difficulties. 2. Durganasini - The Destroyer of Difficulty. 3. Durgatoddharin? - I Who holds the whip of difficulties. 4. Durgenihantri - Who sends difficulties to Ruin. Copyright by : Theholidayspot.com
► 32 Names of Ma Durga :[ दुर्गा बत्तीसनामावली ] १) दुर्गा २) दुर्गार्तिशमनी ३) दुर्गापद्विनिवारिणी ४) दुर्गमच्छेदिनी ५) दुर्गसाधिनि ६) दुर्गनाशिनी ७) दुर्गतोद्धारिणी ८) दुर्गनिहन्त्रि ९) दुर्गमापहा १०) दुर्गमज्ञानदा ११) दुर्गदैत्यलोकदवानला १२) दुर्गमा १३) दुर्गमालोका १४) दुर्गमात्मस्वरुपिणी १५) दुर्गमार्गप्रदा १६) दुर्गमविद्या १७) दुर्गमाश्रिता १८) दुर्गमज्ञानसंस्थाना १९) दुर्गमध्यानभासिना २०) दुर्गमोहा २१) दुर्गमगा २२) दुर्गमार्थस्वरुपिणी २३) दुर्गमासुरसंहन्त्री २४) दुर्गमायुधधारिणी २५) दुर्गमाड्गी २७) दुर्गमता २७) दुर्गम्या २८) दुर्गमेश्‍वरी २९) दुर्गभीमा ३०) दुर्गभामी ३१) दुर्गभा ३२) दुर्गदारिणी.
 
Kayla Stewart
Kayla Stewart 6: your pretty cool. lol. i can't keep up with you and my brother with y'alls sports talk. lame! :p
 
Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez Another cold night...but i cant complain!!!
 
William Robertson
William Robertson I just had a much needed awesome conversation with and amazing person....
 
Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson Q: one more thing am I cool aha and Wat do u think of me also r we gonna party hard Friday!!! Aha? A: Brooo You're Cool AF! && Your One Of The Coolest People I've Met In A Long Time :) && Hell Yeah! I Even Got My Clothes Pickd Out! LOL
 
Chuck Brooks
Chuck Brooks love is a highway, and i wanna ride it all night long.. Im so happy! Work is great, seeing my mom was soooo much better!!! I love her so much!!! Cant wait till i get a place thats right for her!
 
Jennifer Smith
Jennifer Smith american horror story was so good i hate next wed is the last one
 
Sheana Day
Sheana Day Thanks so much for the all the birthday wishes! I really feel loved!
 
Maurice Bergman
Maurice Bergman Why are ppl here so fake im so sick of it i cant wait 2 go just 2 much
 
Nomsa Lumka
Nomsa Lumka Gudmorning evry1...i luv u all enjoy ur day..eyakwa-Magadlela isaya emsebenzini..
 
Mari Philley Winters
Mari Philley Winters Tommy loves me so! Yesterday he gives me, my check book back, with a lil Xmas bonus! :) love my husband, always puts ry and I first. Sorry, ladies, he is taken and I have his name on my body so it makes him mine! Hee!
 
Kayla Lovezz Chuu
Kayla Lovezz Chuu I <3 My Husband and My Brother!(: AxEl CoDy Taylor Neely <3
 
Tymika Perceval
Tymika Perceval Love how i go up to the primary school and a little girl comes up to me and says 'you are really pretty, when i grow up i wanna look like you' Awh,
 
Jinssz Ng
Jinssz Ng Someone told me that "When it come to something that you love, you'll never get bored of doing it." Perhaps it's true as I'm missing the taste of coffee with milk and that thin layer of milk foam on top! I love cafe latte. :p
 
Tara Lizabeth Owens
Tara Lizabeth Owens seriously i think im done with everyone n thing.... only one person who has been there for the past 5 years and hes rarely around anymore:-(
 
Kelveen Roxas
Kelveen Roxas I missssssssssssssss you!
 
Dana WhiteChick Williams
Dana WhiteChick Williams Please I pray that this cipro will help me since the dr aint got no appts till monday. Took 1600mg of motrin and eating my dinner almost 4 hours after everybody else :/
 
Joshua Albelo
Joshua Albelo My hearts a stereo. It beats for yu. So listen close nd hear my thoughts in every note. I will always b beside yu til the very end, wiping all ur tears away, bein ur bf, smilin wen yu smile and feel in da pain yu do.! I Luv Yu.! 10-17-11 :)
 
Shane Richard Morris
Shane Richard Morris I dnt care bout ne thing ne more true story i tell ya life suckz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment