Sunday, December 4, 2011

Five o clock Do you know where your kids are bravecamp ngrefresh otak :O Motho keo o mpatla his hat are I shud know gore e kae Jst said

Felecia Bowen
Felecia Bowen Five o clock. Do you know where your kids are?
 
Yunita Ainul Fajriah
Yunita Ainul Fajriah bravecamp --> ngrefresh otak :O
 
Tsholofelo Monamme-Molema
Tsholofelo Monamme-Molema Motho keo o mpatla his hat, are I shud know gore e kae. Jst said doh hake rwale letlape
 
Christopher Begay
Christopher Begay O no I'm home alone again.. by myself.. with my thoughts... this cud be a bad nite.
 
Melanie Ortiz
Melanie Ortiz Love:L-legs O-open V-very E-easily
 
Paul Grinnell
Paul Grinnell At frankys bar its boozen time almost rideing time o and smoken snick cant catch me lol bring the snow bring the snow
 
Edith Vieyra
Edith Vieyra Facebook was kinda funny right now :o I feel bad and then idk !! :o my cousins need to relax a tad bit >_<3

Likes

Daniella April LuzanCarina Navarro
 
Guilherme Ludwig
Guilherme Ludwig A menina que mais me ama no mundo tá aqui me mostrando o quanto a timeline dela aparece coisas terríveis. hahahahah
 
Selena De Leon
Selena De Leon Him ; Uqhh Selena Me ; :O Him ; Uqhh Selena Bite Me Me ; Okayy ;) Him ; On My Jimmy Me ; No ! iCaint Bite Wha You Dont Have Him ; xP Ahh iGadda Love You ;) Hehe Whaa A Perv <3
 
Kalena Machado
Kalena Machado O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!"

Likes

Kristen Nicole Machado
 
Karen Lewis
Karen Lewis SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!! o´¯`❄.¸(░)`O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄.¸(░)`O.❄。¨¯`*✲ ´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄*´*。✲O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`o.¸(░) `O.¸¸.✲.¸.o´¯`¸.o´¯`❄¸(░)`O.¸¸.¸.✲´¯`o.¸(░) `O.¸❄。`O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄。¨¯`*✲....¸.o´¯`o.¸(░) `O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄.¸(░)´*。✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ KEEP IT GOING
 
Candi Guzman
Candi Guzman wow i hate going out and being the only single 1 n da bunch :( o well!!!!
 
Gaibriel Jaramillo
Gaibriel Jaramillo O my god all these hoss on my dick mayne and i dnt know why aha hoes on my dick cause i look like madonna hoes on my dick cause i fuked ur bby momma -Kreayshawn
 
Julie Williams Was Mcknight
Julie Williams Was Mcknight Large glass o wine for the road then beddy boes!!!
 
Jacob Schmidty Schmidt
Jacob Schmidty Schmidt PUT THIS AS YOUR STATUS & SEE WHAT YOU GET IN YOUR INBOX(: A= I like you B= I have secret to tell you :) C= I like you, but im shy D= You're cute ... ... ... ... E= Regret leavin you :/ F= I want a relationship ;) G= Im falling for you H= Hug me next time you see me I= I want to kiss you ;) K= Lets talk L= I want to see you more M= Facebook marry me :) N= Text me now -_- O= I have a crush on you..
 
Diane J Mowers
Diane J Mowers ♪♫ G • O • O • D ♫ N • I • G • H • T ♫♪
 
Tekila Thomas
Tekila Thomas hubby say do ya thang pretty lady get ready ma taken u out to nite let them micros hit the floor shake it up limama! Say nomore i need ta get out this house dam! Wat shud i ware tonite filling real sexy rite now don't tirpp poppie i know wat u liiiiiiike!:-O
 
Bruno L. Cabral
Bruno L. Cabral É.... agora eu vejo que o mundo tá passando muito rápido ;/
 
Isaias Vinicius
Isaias Vinicius Mae ainda sinto o perfume ...

Likes

Rosinete Silva
 
Rhea Gutierrez
Rhea Gutierrez well hurt my back today picked up something I shouldn't of, O MAN my hunny going to be mad. not me because I can get back rub, hahaha
 
Frank Phillips
Frank Phillips actual Keltic melody. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T6jREgmQeg
www.youtube.com
In ómós Mícheál Ó Domhnaill, 1952-2006. Leagan álainn don amhrán grá leatromach as Contae Shligigh. Thóg mé é ón ceirnín darbh ainm "Celtic Folkweave". (Tá M...
 
Yana Juss Dgaf
Yana Juss Dgaf Lol ... Babee ("MADD") FOR WHT ? : )) well im still Heree thouu ! O.

Likes

Henny Rock Frager
 
Chelsea Cainion
Chelsea Cainion Fck i juss want my shiit back pls. im nt even tryna fight ! plss wtf yo ! >:o

Likes

Bree Porras'Georginaa Pesqueira Ysp
 
JJholic Cassiopeia
JJholic Cassiopeia "Mùa thu trên những gánh hoa Hà Nội kiêu sa khoác lên mình áo mới Thời gian qua cửa ô Có biết thế nào là chờ đợi Năm tháng qua rồi Kí ức cũng rong rêu"

Likes

Little Haru
 
Zhane' Thomas
Zhane' Thomas . S/O to Ckjuan Young Prodigy Taylor Rate - 10 TBT - I still love you of course and uu and Deja has thee most complicated relationship i seen so far haha , love ya'll both ~ Siqned Zhané
 

No comments:

Post a Comment