Sunday, December 4, 2011

g0od m0rningfriendhave a nice dayf0r u all my sweet friend This ya boo Thang hacking in ya page Love u girly 3 Did u ever try and do

Nana Maria
Nana Maria " g0od m0rning....friend...have a nice day...f0r u all my sweet friend"

Likes

Pak RtMukto BihongoDion TofikNana Maria
 
Aliesha Keylolo Tillman
Aliesha Keylolo Tillman This ya boo Thang hacking in ya page!! Love u girly!! <3!
 
Pam Richard Laird
Pam Richard Laird Did u ever try and do something nice for someone and never get a "gee thanks" I am really done going down that road!! I am very sincere when I try and do nice things for people, some people make it not worth the effort!!

Likes

Val Moss
 
Kody VanGoethem
Kody VanGoethem ha got that new logo game bring it on adeline ima beat u in this new games just like clue ;p very excited for nxt time we hang out now
 
Save Love
Save Love u lil ass boys that call yall self mans need get in Tune
 
Wytrice Drkrthnmst Kemp
Wytrice Drkrthnmst Kemp My son sitting here with a Wii..Nintendo DS..Nd a Gameboy from the past few xmas's..now u want what for xmas? #sofortunate#
 
Hilary Hayes
Hilary Hayes harry potter for the evening i do believe so... got a new number if u want it message me yours
 
Eric Craver
Eric Craver And for those of u who don't know what Gibson is, I will gladly let u know that Gibson is hands down the BEST acoustic guitar manufacturer on the planet!!!!!!!!!
 
Valentin Ybarra
Valentin Ybarra If u can't get the fights tonight go to..... firstrowsports.tv...u can c it on ur phone if no internet ...ur welcome
 
Charlean Mcneil
Charlean Mcneil Like my status if u going out tonighttt =]

Likes

ArronDouble A HarveyCam Dolla DuffySimba Perkins
 
Suzette Shortt
Suzette Shortt My God promise to supply all of needs according to his riches in glory...he did not brought me this far to leave me nor forsake...he teach me to swim to let me drowned...thank u for all the wonderful blessings u...his stength is perfect when all strength is gone.
 
LeadiinqLadii Miichelle
LeadiinqLadii Miichelle ....yo paqe has been hacked by Shaderqua Shaw bad ass lmao bt anywhu next tyme bitch make sure u loq out lmao bye!!!!
 
Tiffany Hbic Peay
Tiffany Hbic Peay the one u wait for is the one who keeps u behind
 
Jacqueline Annabell Sanchez
Jacqueline Annabell Sanchez IF U NO JORGE GARCIA THEN SEND HIM A FRIEND REQUEST IF U DONT GOOD JK LOOSERS
 
Kera Kardashian
Kera Kardashian bap bap,,,Mr...39,,,u need fi sort out u thing,,,andrew noseness,,aka mr.39,,hehe# PNP a we have the change!!
 
Rodd RAshad Tate
Rodd RAshad Tate Haha u been haqked by me .... Terrica ! Lol ily lil boyy :)
 
Kiaralovee MommaBear
Kiaralovee MommaBear It doesn't matter how hard u fell, but how hard u try to get up.

Likes

Mark Anthony Meraz
 
Shun WalkingMiracle Bailey
Shun WalkingMiracle Bailey This was an EVENTFUL day...I'm tired, Head hurting. time 2 relax. Getting ready 4 Bishop and 1st lady Porter Anniversary at GREATER COMMUNITY TEMPLE. 5151 WINCHESTER @ 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. North memphis @ 12 p.m. Come out 2 recieve a word from the Lord. You will be glad u did. Be Bless is my Prayer. One more thing. NO PAIN 2DAY!!!! THANK U JESUS!! GNFB
 
Jasmine Dollface Compton
Jasmine Dollface Compton ME: BABE I MISS U RY: I MISS U TOO....WHAT DO U WANT? ME: LOL NOTHING BABE...THIS TIME I JUS MISS U RY: O I MISS U TOO IM COMING STRAIGHT HOME TO NIGHT N ILL GIVE U ALL THE LOVE NEED BABE AS SOON AS I GET HOME FROM WRK ME: I LOVE U SO MUCH RY: I LOVE U TOO U DIDNT KNOW MY WHITE ASS KNEW THAT SONG HUH? I LIKE GOOD MUSIC TOO LOL I LOVE U BABE GOTTA GO # I LOVE MY WHITE BOY!!! GOODNIGHT FB
 
Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper Oklahoma state I hope u lose tonight!!! Go sooners!!!!!!!!
 
Deangelo Unfgang Hall
Deangelo Unfgang Hall FLiN BOYZ SHOOTING A NEW VIDEO 4 ''RUBBERBANDZ'' DEC 6. IF U KNOW THE FLIN BOYZ U KNOW HOW THEY DO IT .:-) :-):-) IT'S GOING DOWN COME OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN WITH US!!! 4 INFO HIT D DOLLA 1312-799-1774 U.N.F GANG ENT.
 
Darius Army-man Crowley
Darius Army-man Crowley had a good day....finta put mind on block frm the world wit some music....well nt everything cause somethings or someppl u cant block out
 
Kimberly Andria
Kimberly Andria lms ask me anything u want and ill answer ur question :))
 
Sunny Quresh
Sunny Quresh Relationships are very precious, take care of them, because it is most painful for you, when a person “U Know” becomes, a person “U Knew”..!…
 
Jeffrey Bush
Jeffrey Bush what a good "bestfriend" leaves u waiting for 2 hours
 

No comments:

Post a Comment