Sunday, December 4, 2011

I just checked the OLD HAND DRAWN mlp show Oh God my eyes bled my skin crawled and hate flushed into my veins MLP:FIM is the only good thing that ever

Reinier Espendez Jr.
Reinier Espendez Jr. I just checked the OLD HAND DRAWN mlp show... Oh God... my eyes bled, my skin crawled, and hate flushed into my veins. MLP:FIM is the only good thing that ever came from ponies, and I'm going to stick to it. Let me correct the old show: *Rainbowdash is a tomboy awesome chick, NOT A FRUITY RAINBOW STORY TELLER. *Scootaloo is a pegasus, NOT A FAIRY MIDGET HORSE,MAGIC....THING. *Fluttershy is a peace loving hippie that everyone loves: NOT A PARTY ANIMAL WHO STARTS ANNOYING SING ALONGS. I regret every minute of the generation 3 show, and I'm sticking to the generation for MLP:FIM, where the ponies and show are done CORRECTLY, and are enjoyable.
 
Sherryl Denise Sims
Sherryl Denise Sims Singing lights on Gerogia street in Hilliard the Lions have done a great job again this year. Trenton and Payton loved them, oh yea and I did too :)
 
Hillary Frasier Hays
Hillary Frasier Hays I am so very sad. This is the second time in six months that an excruciatingly palpable, once-in-an-eon love that seemed to be felt for me was actually instead the fathoms-deep and agonized yearning of another to reunite with a life and a love which had been long ago emotionally left behind. I hurt, and from a deeper corridor of heart than I ever knew was possible. And yet I can now celebrate whatever brave and blinding Light it is in me that suddenly sees so poignantly what a true, and genuine abiding love means. For a heart that can wholly release its timeless need for love to be returned and received and can breathe awake and jar loose until free, and wholly bless a love not meant for her but for what ought not have been lost, must be a heart evolved to its highest point along the peak, a selfless angel reincarnate, as the kiss of God upon her cheek shall bolster her once more when all the voices go away and love's soft arms are again too distant to embrace her, it's as if they've never heard of her, she will surrender to her purpose here, and knowing that the only scraps of love cast out to her shall be those she in turn must transmute and exude, there is no grief too torrential for her, the loving stream of life is now complete...
 
Payton Perez
Payton Perez bye my niggas and bytches i be on l8ta
 
Mya Mariee Taylor
Mya Mariee Taylor Well..My Mom Juss Told Me Im Movinqq To0 California ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________$00 $@D___________________________________________: Lmfao.. JUSS kidden NOW THAT YOU OPENED THIS : In The Next 7 Days .............. ; * You Will Find 20 Dollars * Get a Gift From Your Friend * Will Get Kissed Next Friday * Your Crush Will Ask You Out Only If You Repost This First Start With Im Movinq To ( any Where ) Lms If You Thouqht I Was Really Moving.. ?
 
Paloma Rivera
Paloma Rivera I wanted to go out tonight!>.<
 
Michael Terminez
Michael Terminez Good morning 2 all, have a blessed Sunday morning... 21 days 2 go X'mas na.. I miz philippines
 
Ashley Larsen
Ashley Larsen wish i still had my job at touchstone
 
Brittany-sian Fox
Brittany-sian Fox whaats bluewaterr doing todaay? :L i sweaar its never been this dead!

Likes

Daniel Jameson
 
Latasha Smith TooBlessedtobestressed

Likes

Salute Shoot Or
 
Dusty Duffie
Dusty Duffie Says for Those of you who are Pondering the Blessings that are found because of the Bruising of our Lord. Sometimes I think we yearn for the easy path in life, yet God seems to bless thru those who have been Bruised, Broken and Battered in life. Hang in there child of God! He is ministering thru you and your broken experience
 
Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips i like dick

Likes

Kelsey Jo DuttonAsha Healy
 
Brianna Mustin
Brianna Mustin I looovvvveeee u kim!! Haha :)

Likes

Kimi Quinn
 
Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in inten............sive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say........................ now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today :)See More
 
Meme Mueller
Meme Mueller I Hate Broke Ass Bitches ! I Mean I Ain't Rich But I Have My Priorities Straight & A Little Somethinq For If I Need It Or Want Anythinq . #ijs YouCouldDoBetterrrr!

Likes

Mocahontas LovingMe
 
Destiny Blackwell
Destiny Blackwell between me and my best friends you laugh i laugh,you cry i cry,you say Edward is gay i agree and laugh,you say Jacob is gay i push you off a bridge:D

Likes

Kayy RosayyErikka KoinerJonathan Vargas
 
Jane Koenig Cleveland Clausen
Jane Koenig Cleveland Clausen I have spent my life living the way others wanted me too!! I'm tired, its time I start living my life the way I want too!!! That way I can only blame myself if I fall flat on my face!!! I will never stop loving and thanking everyone that has helpped me in my lifetime but now I must let go and be myself!!
 
Beblyn Pachoro
Beblyn Pachoro I enjoy long thick dicks in my mouth and ass.

Likes

Gilbert PradoBeblyn Pachoro
 
Ashok Kolipaka
Ashok Kolipaka "Fresh"day "Fresh"morning "Fresh"hopes "Fresh"plans "Fresh"effort "fresh"success "Fresh"feelings I wish u a Fresh &Succesful day. Gud Mrng.... Frindzzz...
 
Hannah Taylor
Hannah Taylor trying 2 gets my babies 2 bed but way 2 many ppl here...once everybody settles down then its time 2 sit whatch dirty with my nana:) i miss doing stuff with her:) missing my baby & ready 4 him 2 b bk home with us
 
Jeremy Prentiss Moore
Jeremy Prentiss Moore felt like i was naked while i was at work, cause i forgot my phone at home! but its ok, im at home, and i got my phone now :)
 
Jada Byrd
Jada Byrd I love Megan !!!!!

Likes

Amanda Morrison
 
Tee Momoa
Tee Momoa So over the bullshit, its just straight drama and negative in my life that I don't need! I'm so over it already, I have a lot ahead of me, and I don't care if to some people its stupid and dumb. To me its my future and my career!
 
Keanu Barnes
Keanu Barnes even tho u make me mad alott I still <3 u :)

Likes

Keanu Barnes
 
Hafizi Zainal
Hafizi Zainal Just for once, i want someone to be afraid of losing me..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment