Sunday, December 4, 2011

Helping those in need with disabilities and lack of money in Mexico go to wwwteletonorg they need ur help u never know when u gonna need help you have 2

Julian Masias
Julian Masias Helping those in need with disabilities and lack of money in Mexico go to www.teleton.org they need ur help u never know when u gonna need help
 
Karina Cox
Karina Cox you have 2 appreciate wat u have before u get wat u want

Likes

Karina Cox
 
Marcus Mcbride
Marcus Mcbride Bitch i do this shit she mad an now i just dnt give a fuck the tat aint 4 u its a life thing wen I look at ic u hoes 4 the truth i just dnt need luv....
 
Destiny Black Barbie Cotton
Destiny Black Barbie Cotton Who is somone to tell u who u r bt all I kno they betta watch they self
 
LadyStunna Boss
LadyStunna Boss ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS....THATS ALL U GONE SEE TONIGHT....AHAA .#ME,MY RIGHTHAND, & MY P.I.C ABOUT TO HIT THIS PARTY N ACT A MF ASS ;}

Likes

Sierra Monique Horne
 
Nyika Florence
Nyika Florence AYYEE YEPP HOME WIT BBYDAD GUESS I'LL GET UP N PUT ON CLOTHES N RIDE THUR N SEE WHTZ POPN WIT DEZ PARTIES ROUND HERE BUT ON THA OTHA HAND IM STRESS FREE WHT ABOUT U??#IJAH MCKNIGHT MOMMY
 
Shonda Goins Little
Shonda Goins Little My sympathy goes out to the entire Fox family over the loss of their father early this morning. He was a dedicated widowed father of some really great people especially my brother in law Terry. We love u guys and are prayin for the entire family.
 
Marissa Vonderau
Marissa Vonderau what is your mood 1.happy 2.sad 3.mad 4.hungry ... 5.worthless 6.depressed 7.hyper 8.sleepy 9.cheerful 10.goofy 11.terrified 12.speechless 13.worried 15.sick 16.bored 17.annoyed 18.stupid 19.lazy 20.hurt 21.scared repast this to ur status if u want to :)
 
Ignacio Magdaraog Paulito
Ignacio Magdaraog Paulito Traffic kagabi, traffic n naman...ulan p...pero OK lng...u have 2 stay #Positive...:-)

Likes

Ignacio Magdaraog Paulito
 
Bakinsoda Slim
Bakinsoda Slim done fucked most of strong if u think i fucked ya bitch you right#illnigga
 
Casey Morris
Casey Morris Do u ever wonder why you have people on your Facebook???
 
Oshane StepUpblackstar Murray
Oshane StepUpblackstar Murray happy anniversary Shannon Marsh cnt believe its two years lol love u baby
 
Amp MrWalkdown Wilson
Amp MrWalkdown Wilson Just because they yo family same BLOODLINE dnt mean they dnt intend 2 FUCK U OVER...................ChaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA

Likes

Tearle Owens
 
Margie Llander Dacayanan
Margie Llander Dacayanan miss u pe0ple..c",)
 
George Gengar
George Gengar Nigga thinks he owns me with all the info he has but really ur troll has failed bcs really i just trolled the fuck out of u :b
 
Theresa Berens
Theresa Berens Men are like monopoly, they go for any bitch willing to play them.. u can win or lose. the moneys all fake.. oh yeah dont even think about collecting that 200 wen passing go... lmmfao...
 
Thomas Hernandez Jr
Thomas Hernandez Jr If u hate me...Delete me. If u think I'm nice...Like my status. If u think I'm a good friend...Comment on this status. If u ever liked me...Poke me, I won't tell. If u like me now...Inbox me a ♥, I won't tell. If u want to date me... Inbox me a :) I won't tell. If u are brave...Set This As Ur Status (;

Likes

LeAnne Marie
 
Mz-unique Castillo
Mz-unique Castillo Once u think everything is alll dandy n bk on track shyt atarts fukn up ....y cant a man b a real fukn man n step uo to ur plate .... Im glad my son name will b levi n I dont care wat n e one gots to say if u cant help den dont trip on how greatful my children r bein ttaken care of .... Imma get a new num n its only goin to fam only ....wish,i was a RIVERA still
 
Britney Bowen
Britney Bowen I know it shouldnt bother me,but why is it that some crack ho is worth roses and jewelry n we were married for 7 years n i never got any of that shit. Also,how come when i had ur children i was at the hospital alone,but u been there with that slut all day? You never deserved me and that nasty bitch is exactly what u need.
 
Rima Benitez
If u want a great relationship,,follow this advice.... >xoxo<
 
Ganesh Dahatonde
Ganesh Dahatonde Thinking of U this lovely morning, As the sun starts shining is the perfect beginning. So my dear friend u r charming, here's my good morning. Keep smiling morning till evening.... I <3 morning
 
Jessica Hartman
Jessica Hartman GO LSU. U KICK SOME ASS.
 
Zayna Vidrio
Zayna Vidrio It's funny when u go to eat and u find a birch u can't stand sitting in the next stall.....waiting for the bitch to say something
 
Candice Ayres
Candice Ayres all i want for christmas is a queen sized feather bed to put on my mattress soi can get some good sleep! so if u know me well enough to buy me a gift that's what i want & if u already bought me a gift take it back and get me that ! please :)
 
Jonathan Leon
Jonathan Leon U knw I love u but still that aint gud enough for u !!!!! Wat more can I do !!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment