Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Most powerful weapon in the world is not nuclear weapons bombs etcthe most powerful weapon in the world is love Because Love can destroy hate Love can destroy unforgiveness

Penisimani Akauola Tonga
Penisimani Akauola Tonga The Most powerful weapon in the world is not nuclear weapons, bombs etc..the most powerful weapon in the world is love. Because Love can destroy hate, Love can destroy unforgiveness and at the same time Love can restore Nations, Communities, families and most important of all it can change a person's life. The Bible tells us of most powerful time in human History was when God SO LOVED the World that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. This season is all about Love and how it has transformed our world. MAY WE ALL SHARE GOD'S GIFT OF LOVE TO ALL PEOPLE during this season.

Likes

Benjamin NaufahuTupou Halaholo Vaiaku
 
Apple Gordon
apps.facebook.com
我的優點是:我很帥;但是我的缺點是:我帥的不明顯。
 
Ashlee Eatslimjims Chapin
Ashlee Eatslimjims Chapin My dads house id weird!! Because i was cleaning my room and i heard a little gurl scream Emily. Then, my board fell on me? Then today i was making a gingerbread house. and i washed my hands and then dried them and i felt something scratch me and i had a big mark going down my arm????? SCAREDD!!!

Likes

Crystal Skelton
 
Palacios Jrnva
Palacios Jrnva I went to go n look for a job n now I may go to the club or the 15

Likes

Alba Brenda
 
Tabitha Sterling
Tabitha Sterling Spending time at the smith's house...having a late thanksgiving dinner-
 
Lee Vaughn
Lee Vaughn Final Redsfest swag: a baseball autographed by Reds prospects Brad Boxburger and Billy Hamilton, autographed Mike Leake baseball card, autographed Brandon Phillips baseball card, baseball helmet signed by Devon Mesaraco, my picture with Zack Cozart and a ball signed by Aroldis Chapman. Loved my first Redsfest and can't wait for next year.
 
Eric Marr
Eric Marr ... and know !! sense u had 2ask... Batman aint seen no robin. MARY who MaN? no
Batman & Robin M.E. = Moses & Elijah [Mt. Transfigure Act 1963] Supreme Law* "there should b a place n each and ever mind were peace has rest beside ultimate. Where thought is free 2me applied by no other 2 b. That I might not find a stummbling bitter of clumsy c. A place where I love everything god made. 4 in there only will I ever c the great and wonderful GOD allah. This rest is my home and the only thing I truly know. I WELCOME U back2 U thru 2 call me when i saw your name alone at 1 come and b is here 4them." The given name Eric is derived from the Old Norse name Eiríkr. The first element, ei- is derived either from the older Proto-Norse *aina(z) meaning "one" or "alone"[1] or from Proto-Norse *aiwa(z) meaning "ever" or "eternal".[2] The second element -ríkr derives either from *rík(a)z meaning "ruler" or "prince" (cf. Gothic reiks) or from an even older Proto-Germanic *ríkiaz which meant "powerful" and "rich".[3] The name is thus usually taken to mean "one ruler" or "eternal ruler" or "ever powerful," etc. Although the name was in use in Anglo-Saxon Britain, its use was reinforced by Scandinavian settlers arriving before the Norman Invasion. It was an uncommon name in England until the Middle Ages, when it gained popularity, and finally became a common name in the 19th century. This was partly because of the publishing of the novel Eric, or, Little by Little by Frederick William Farrer in 1858. Hi' :) ________=//''''''&. |...._____ii-------|=i((((((((((((((4===::: |_--.-"''''''/- /((_).| .| ............/_/.........|_| ... WHAT's THIS? __________ | _________________ __________ | _________________ ________ ███\ __ ███\ ________ ________ ███\ __ ███\ ________ ________ ███\ __ ███\ ________ ________ ███\ __ ███\ ________ ________ ███\ __ ███\ ________ ________ ███\ __ ███\ ________ ________ ███\ __ ███\ ________ ________ ███\ __ ███\ ________ ________ ███\ __ ███\ ________ ________ ███\ __ ███\ ________ ________ ███\ __ ███\ ________ --->WORLD TRADE ** When U raise Cost, I Expect a greater Value ! ! ! [King]*
 
Debra Johnson-walker
Debra Johnson-walker As I SAY AGAIN U CAN NOt HOLD A TIGER BY THE TAIL LSU RULES!! Baby
 
Mike Tunde Hubscrown Adewumi
Mike Tunde Hubscrown Adewumi Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol, Nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive blessing from the LORD, And righteousness from the God of his salvation. Psalms 24:3-5

Likes

Jesse AdenijiYinka Theisen
 
Amanda Leigh Troester
Amanda Leigh Troester 10 likes & i'll answer the following♥.: - Single or Taken? - singlee(: Current Crush? - this one guyy. Best friend (Guy)? a lot, but just to name some, Matthew Huus, Broc Finstuen, && Mitchel Acker - Best frind (Girl)? a lot<3. - Favorite 12th grader? alissa! - Favorite 11th grader? uhmm not sure! - Favorite 10th grader? Haily Shelstad - Favorite 9th grader? too manyy! - Favorite 8th Grader? all my friends! - Favorite 7th Grader? a lot, but some of themm are stuckk up. - Current Favorite Song?. 'the one that got away' but i like a lot! - Wish? for everything to be okay. - Prettiest Girl That Liked This Status? Maddi Rendler, Katlyn Ann Swarts, Hannah Kraling, && some others! - Cutest Guy That Liked This Status? chuckk is the only one that liked it that was a guy. ahah - Funniest Person That Liked This Status? katlyyn! - Person I Want To Get To Know More Who Liked This Status: everyone(:

Likes

Megan Riley QuinteroAdam Hvitved
 
Francisco Javier Avalos Alvarez
Francisco Javier Avalos Alvarez Gracias pero quiero agradecer a una persona en especial a mi madrecita Que fue la Que me dio la vida la Que me crio la Que siempre estuvo conmigo y esp a Laura

Likes

Ismael Arias GuillenJessy MarquezChalitoo Vargas
 
Patricia Lafferty
hit share if your against women abuse. lets get a 1000 shares
 
Rhonda Collier
Rhonda Collier Watching Its a wonderful life...
 
Britanny Ebanks
Britanny Ebanks Dear God, I dont want much for christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life---some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends at christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food ,shelter, & heat. I want peave and love for everyone! Now, lets see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me wrong!!!
 
Andrew Mills
Andrew Mills LinkedIn profile not measuring up to your hopes and expectations? Don't worry, Mashable has a nice "boot camp" (all wrapped up in a tidy infographic) of tips and tricks on how to make the most of your LinkedIn account. "Now drop & give me 20 the hard way, you scruffy lookin' nerfherders!" ;)
mashable.com
Still having trouble mastering the delicacies of personal branding on LinkedIn? This infographic will show you how.
 
Maryalex Rios
Maryalex Rios Dear girl I hate Well can write a whole novel about you but I don't want to waste so much time talkinq about your ugly-ass face so here are the top 5 reason why I just want to go up to you and deck you in the face 1.your a follower 2.your the most fakes person I know! You make barbie jelouse 3.your so consided, a mirror is your best friend! 4.your a little girl who dosent know when to shut her mouth like if yougana say thinq about me behind my back your in a goid position to kiss my ass! 5.and your nothinq but a slut you need to learn to be with one guy at a time like come on have some self respect smh -_-! Hate you with all my heart, Maryalex♥

Likes

Kearstin Conley
 
Ben Tate
Ben Tate Big Bue prevails over the "Powder Blue" today! 73-72 Cats! Now can anyone recall a time when we played both KANSAS and UNC in the same year and beat them both, in the same year, in regular season play?? I'm 51 and I can't. It's going to be a great year of hoops!
 
Kaitlyn Klepzig
Kaitlyn Klepzig There's about to be a white-out! :)
 
Jacki Lucas Neal
Jacki Lucas Neal "it's a wonderful life". I love old black and white movies
 
Carmen Cana Perez
Carmen Cana Perez TD MSU! It's going to be a back to back game. 7-7 so far
 
Jake Balto
Jake Balto does anyone have a tmobile phone.
 
Beloveit Cave
Beloveit Cave Had a long day taking the sat im tired as fuck im peaying will hard that my sister linda

Likes

Linda Joseph
 
Stuart Xcponex Eales
Stuart Xcponex Eales Just a thought: Who knows me well enough that they know my MIDDLE name?
 
Marissa Hernandez
Marissa Hernandez **BOSS**LIKE DIS ISSHHH IF U NEED A BOSS...SEE BOY LET ME TELL U SUM U CAN TAKE ME ANYWERE U WANT I WONT DISAPPOINT U I PROMISE ILL RIDE WHICH YA SOO LETS GO ANYWERE U WANNA GO AS FAR AS I KNW FUKK THA BS BITCHEZ IM A BOSS CUM GET IT HOW U WANT IT**

Likes

LilSteviie FuknStaks Hernandez
 
Kathy Hebert
Kathy Hebert A person that loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word to describe a parent who loses a child, because that loss is like no other. So will you put… this as your status for just 1 hour, I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who's lost a baby or child, & take a few minutes to remember,R.I.P. ♥ Miss you so much!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment