Sunday, December 4, 2011

When u start to feel like your the man in a relationship ladies something is so fucking wrong I guess it takes more then one year to be a big

Marguerite Harris
Marguerite Harris When u start to feel like your the man in a relationship ladies something is so fucking wrong
 
David Backhaus
David Backhaus I guess it takes more then one year to be a big 10 guy... much more interested in Bedlam then the big 10 championship.
 
Katie Buford
Katie Buford I gave my big German shepherd a bath today, that was a fun experience. She does not like getting a bath but she was starting to stink up my house so she didn't have a choice.
 
Kelly Anne Foley Clinton
Kelly Anne Foley Clinton A day without LAUGHTER is a day wasted. ---Charlie Chaplin
 
Jenny Jongsma
Jenny Jongsma christmas shopping offically done!! sushi and martins with the hubby.....talk about a good day!!!
 
Toori Alanis Lette
Toori Alanis Lette Gonna be a good night!
 
Jacquelyn Contreras
Jacquelyn Contreras misery loves company but company thinks Misery is a FRAUD!!!
 
Joshua Nusum
Joshua Nusum http://youtu.be/DamWU0dAWCE
www.youtube.com
a video by tupac shakur

Likes

Joshua Nusum
 
Donnie Hansen
Donnie Hansen 3-2 second place in pool b. and a win on thrusday. not bad! 4-2 start for the season!
 
Arianna Reed
Arianna Reed Country singers sing about anything; theres a song playing talking about taking sunglasses off, weeeiiiirrrrddddd
 
Lexa 'Tha Boss' Nicole
Lexa 'Tha Boss' Nicole Getting ready & out with my bebe, aww this is gna be a good night! love you flocka <3
 
Bobby Smith
Bobby Smith It wasn't ment to be go dawgs we had a great season . heads held high their is still a bowl game to play. Go dawgs!
 
Doug Grimm
Doug Grimm another 10 hour day...what a great way to start a new week....NOT
 
Kevin Harland
Kevin Harland Yes, I am a girl! I push doors that clearly say pull. I laugh harder when I am trying to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I was there. I count on my fingers in Math. (k, not really) I hide the pain from my loved ones. I say it's a long story when it's really not. I cry a lot, more than you think I do. I care about people that don't care about me. I try to do things before the microwave beeps. I listen to you even if you don't listen to me. And a hug will always help!! Yes I am a Girl!! Re-post this if you are proud to be one. ;)
 
Lanei Searcy
Lanei Searcy i just dont understand why ppl hold grudges. It messes up a family. Not okay. =[
 
Chris Brazier
Chris Brazier Just met skrillex, what a legend. Pumpin night!
 
Bobbie Jo Hinman
Bobbie Jo Hinman Dear McDonald's, thank you for not serving hot dogs. I don't think I could order a McWiener with a straight face :)
 
David Knuchel
David Knuchel Is it really that hard to get a red stag and cola at olive garden wtf
 
Kristi Koudelka
Kristi Koudelka Congrats to my lady Flames!! First team in history to win 4 National Championships in a row. So proud!
 
Doug Highspeed Laramie
Doug Highspeed Laramie My grandpas 100+ year old winchester model 97 shotgun works like a charm. Although I'm gonna need a limb saver on that thing.
 
Yalenny Quinonez
Yalenny Quinonez Yalenny's reay for a relatiinship <3
 
William Bammadethis Jones
William Bammadethis Jones Ladies yall gotta do better. Some of you could have alot better than what you allow yourself to have. Fellas we gonna have to do better and treat the the ones that deserve it the way a woman should be treated. A woman is suppose to take care of babies NOT grown men! BOW

Likes

Tonya DeeQuantrenae MooreTequila Rashall RoseDanyale Taylor
 
Dylon Wang Browning
Dylon Wang Browning this is so lovely...i want a love like this.
www.youtube.com
Mr. Fitzwilliam "Billowy Coat" Darcy emerges from the fog and saves the day...
 
Travis Kohler
Travis Kohler Looks like a night at home drinking a few cold ones!!
 
Alex Ushijima
Alex Ushijima A good buddy made an iPhone app game, give it a try! Thanks :)
We make games and drink chai tea.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment