Sunday, December 4, 2011

LYKE 2 WISH MY TIA YOLI A HAPPII BIRTHDAY HOPE U HAVE FUN 2DAY LOVE YA : i would like to tell my uncle unk AKA mater happy birthday

Lisa M. Santiago
Lisa M. Santiago LYKE 2 WISH MY TIA YOLI A HAPPII BIRTHDAY ... HOPE U HAVE FUN 2DAY LOVE YA :)

Likes

Rolando Ruiz
 
Demetrious Marbury
Demetrious Marbury i would like to tell my uncle unk A.K.A mater happy birthday E.S HORTON we love u and miss u too so R.I.P
 
William Killough
William Killough Things that make u go hmmm
 
Dymond Mitchell
Dymond Mitchell Just got off wrk.finna go.home shower n get dressed n step out tonite...hmu if u gotta move

Likes

James Bodye Jackson
 
Stephanie Lynn
Stephanie Lynn To my soon 2 b ex husband: its pretty sad when u r a hypocrite.u call everyone else a lier but the whole time u r the one whos been lying.its also pretty pathetic and sad when u can take care of and spend time with a new women but u cant do the same 4 your kids.i can bearly get u 2 call them.so we will be fine.have a good life and move on and ill do the same
 
Vikki Iforgotthe Restofmyname
Vikki Iforgotthe Restofmyname Arianna English - remember whn we used to oovoo ? lool yeah >:3 were strangers now nn u shld hmu nn tlk to me more (: <3
 
Keero Warren
Keero Warren My damn IPhone got stolen I don't have anybodies number please inbox me ur number so I can enter it into my new iPhone thank u shit chrismas is already expensive.
 
Justin Spooner
Justin Spooner Take the Crown to the Grave I'm a Under Ground King I bet we can make tonight the greatest story ever told sometimes I need that Romance sometimes I need that pole dance sometimes I need that stripper that tells me that she don't dance and tell me lies and make it sound good and do me like the women from my town would and I do it for the city cos u know the city love a nigga DRAKE Under Ground Kings

Likes

Justin Spooner
 
Shannon Pratt
Shannon Pratt This has been the worst year ive had in a longtime soooo much has happend n what i want for xmas noone can give me..i miss you so much grandma jones...i love u.
 
Jason Ward
Jason Ward Baby dont worry u are my only u wont be lonely even if tha sky is fallin down
 
Rose King
Rose King Plez mi fb m8's & whanau no mre games sent 2 me I dnt play them,but u fellas hve a great game kool
 
Jermaine Dandridge
Jermaine Dandridge nigga mind fucked up,i fill caged in,and da streets keep talkin like dat save sins,a couple shells ta da head,dey ant save him, shouldve kelp ya mouth closed, u couldve ben here,in da belly of da beast, i dun slept wit da demons,had my mind racen, couldve swore dat i was dreamin,came in one ear,but it left out da other,pops left so i had to stike by my mother,pick ya side cause da hole world fuckin dirty,no rubber strat shot boy des streets gutta :::::::!!!!!!! jarmaine aka young gunner look out fa da kid soon baw!! off da head how i fill
 
Antwone Mcguire
Antwone Mcguire Like my status ..... Post a heart on ur wall if u cute

Likes

Glenda CaramelKilla BrantleyJaelin JanayéSamantha Jean CannonCharnaiqua Oliver
 
Danger Wass
Danger Wass blaze some hi-grade in the morning, right trough the day it got me going and u can call me a weedhead, coke and the crack is not needed, dont need no cigarret coz that a cancer, give me the blunt the skunk z scambonia, and u can call me a weedheead, coke and z crack is not needed coming soon

Likes

Danger Wass
 
Bhoubhut Acuh
Bhoubhut Acuh Your faith in God is proven when you serve as one who cares; Faith finds a way to love and help- Puts action to your prayers. God often sends His help by way of human hands. good morning..Ü GB & TC: [øne'zerø]

Likes

Andrian Lucas
 
Imran Memon
Imran Memon A Girl in a book shop::Do u have the book named ''Girls r very Intelligen t''? . . . . ... . . . Salesman:" The comedy section ison the Left side.." :P :D

Likes

Imran Memon
 
Rasalat Zahoor
Rasalat Zahoor Dear Friend's! Your Remaining Sleeping Time Has been Expired SO Plz Leave Ur Bed Open Ur Eyes And c Ur Mobile I wish U *Salam.E.Subah* & *G00D M0RNING*

Likes

Rasalat Zahoor
 
Brittney Davis
Brittney Davis MISSING MY MAN CANT WAIT TIL U TOUCH DOWN DADDY SO WE CAN GET IT ON!!!!!
 
ElmOo Rivera
ElmOo Rivera Lms if u go 04 margarito :D
 
Kamaria Slatter
Kamaria Slatter We dont talk but u seem like a person i can hang out with
 
Mzz Toya Haniff
Mzz Toya Haniff How can u tell ur best friend that ur in love wit him lol
 
Minatee Shana Chocolatte
Minatee Shana Chocolatte damn shame we gotta associated xmas time w/ppl tryna rob n carjack u wtf!!!!!!!!
 
Michael Wright
Michael Wright Jordan: "Ethan can catch long passes really good. U must watch a lot of NFL and college." Ethan: "Not really,I was born that way. Like with the sticky stuff from gloves on my hands."
 
Joshua Nixon
Joshua Nixon lil mama , do u believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again ?
 
Sue Leblanc
Sue Leblanc Don't need an angel on top of my tree, I already have one in heaven looking down on me ♥ ♥ Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas Miss u lots Danny and Jesse i wish you both were here with us for x-mas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment