Sunday, December 4, 2011

No place is out of place dan wen u are in de house of Godrememba 2day is sunday and is day dedicated 2 Godso waste it wit a false start

Romeo Sarpong
Romeo Sarpong No place is out of place dan wen u are in de house of God.rememba 2day is sunday and is day dedicated 2 God.so waste it wit a false start.
 
Rob Terintino
Rob Terintino *LMS* n imma tell u wat imma give u for christmas
 
Darlene Green
Darlene Green SiTTING HERE WATCHING THE SOUL TRAIN AWARdS MISSIN U HEAVY D RIP LUV -U !!!!

Likes

Warees Khayree Singleton-Gaines
 
Angela Lewis
Angela Lewis MOM U SUCK WITH NOT HAVING YOUR CELL PHONE ON WHEN I CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALL ME WHEN U READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Joan Abao
Joan Abao dont be confident wen sum1 tells u dat dey love you..a real question is, UNTILWHEN?! bcoz juz lyk seasons " PEOPLE CHANGE"
 
Lingi Noa Pritchard
Lingi Noa Pritchard HapXpXy cday nty jay neva forgotten!!!! U one of the most bkluetiful nty's ever!!!

Likes

Rachel Moala
 
King Cyril
King Cyril Thank u Lord for this morning in Jesus name Amen.
 
Nonduduzo Busta Mkhize
Nonduduzo Busta Mkhize im only gettin insyd my blankets nw,da thngs we do 4 frends. Bongs,Sani n Sfiso i had a gud laugh 2nyt thank u
 
Yasheeki Luvinmybabies Harper
Yasheeki Luvinmybabies Harper What u do n da dark will cum 2 light...#justsayin#
 
Antonio Johnson
Antonio Johnson LETS GO TIGERS. JUST BELIEVE YOU CAN AND U WILL!!!! GOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!! LET'S GO CLEMSON.
 
Conner Kelley
Conner Kelley like if u like my new hair? comment if u dont

Likes

Sabryn GordonWill SoghikianGriffin Lyons
 
Rajat Sharma
Rajat Sharma Hi frnds whish u a very enjoy winter go to enjoy u and gf .bf.to enjoy thish winter
 
Daisy Oneal
Daisy Oneal Sick in the bed and we have 5 kids but I have a gokd old man that is takeing caer of me and them:-) u get to love him.....
 
Davielle Collins
Davielle Collins tell me why my sister posted on my wall and said" aha Guess What I Love Yu loser." and i said "ikr i love me too i cant name one person that doesnt lol" but Brittany Livinglife Andrews i love u too big sis ur the funniest most emotional sister that i have and i love u crazy gurl and i dont think i could live with out u ur the second person i went to the club wit and actually enjoyed my self ur my personal alarm clck and my laugh of every day even thow we fight like most familys do everytime we make up i feel closer to u luv u big sis
 
Jamie Muncy
Jamie Muncy Today has been great! Morgan has a healthy beautiful baby girl and both baby and mommy are doing great :) congrats my sista u will forever be mommy now good luck! And enjoy every minute because she will grow up way to fast! Love you!

Likes

Tara Pearson
 
Paul Ramel Trell Martin
Paul Ramel Trell Martin Speak 2 my Bro Rich Dolarz Earlier! S/O 2 him & Jae Ried 4 holden PopOff down 2night in the D-Town! Rich Kill dat nigga Boy! Wish I was there w/ u scrap! #PopOffFamily

Likes

Kevin Moultrie
 
David Ferrell
David Ferrell If u love your county.....!!!!! U got to love moonshine...... :)
 
Prettii Kholdd
Prettii Kholdd blue u cute fwm more
 
Lil-o Ivey
Lil-o Ivey Chillin hmu if u gt da cell fuk it n a good mood 704 858 7945
 
Shaneka Mzredd Baker
Shaneka Mzredd Baker RANDOM THOUGHT)A BAD REPUTATION IZ HARD TO GET BCK IF U FEEL LYKE DRESSN UR AZX A HOES TO GET ATTENTION SHAME ON U IF U DISRESPECT URSELF AZX A WOMAN HW U THINK DESE NIGGAZ GOIN TO TREAT U....WTBS;U CNT TURN A HOE INTO NO HUSE WIFEY SO IF U WNT DHA NIGGAZ TO RESPECT U RESPECT URSELF!!MZ.RED OUT)

Likes

Desiree BanksBrittany BenfordShaneka Mzredd Baker
 
Isaiah Philip
Isaiah Philip 46032325645756887867896968978907807809079034134134343 my number is rite da see if u can get it lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Likes

Becky B BlessedAfiya MckenzieAley Britt Bratt BelfonIsaiah Philip
 
Sydney Burns
Sydney Burns Okay so its tym 4 da numb game inbox me an ill tel u wat i thnk:-)
 
Keliyn Morris
Keliyn Morris MAN I MISS U LIKE CRAZY.....
 
Taquara Jones
Taquara Jones Let me c ya hands.. If u get HEAD on the interstate (tity boi)
 
Dhabest Uwill Everhave
Dhabest Uwill Everhave *i want a man that tells me the honest truth,that has time for me nd not with his socal cousin gma or whoever else all the time,someone I dont have to worry about being so insecure about everyday nd night wen im not with them,someone I know for shure is mines nd im not sharing with the next bitch...now nd days these are the things u gotta watch for but its kopey to young to be stressed nd to cute to be worried like he said females run like buses evry fifteen minutes niggas run like cars every 2 or3 minutes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment