Sunday, December 4, 2011

hoe u maybe be the one he wit rite now but im the one he txtin n yo face all ok u n love wit him buttttt im just

Missd Beenbad-beensaid Johnson
Missd Beenbad-beensaid Johnson hoe u maybe be the one he wit rite now but im the one he txtin n yo face all ok u n love wit him buttttt im just about my money cause at the end of day he dont love me or u he love his self
 
Nicholas Young Nick Pierce
Nicholas Young Nick Pierce DONT HATE WHEN U IN REALTIONSHIP AND WHEN U GET IN ARGUMENT WITH UR GIRL UR GIRL FRIENDS GOTTA JUMP IN IT AND THEY DONT KNOW WTF THEY BE TALKIN ABOUT #RANDOM THOUGHT !
 
Vicki Nolan
Vicki Nolan Lost one of my besties today...RIP Teddy...ill always love u...alllllllrighty then...
 
Wynona Bailey
Wynona Bailey Like and I'll say what song u remind me of (: Stolen.off

Likes

Brodie DaviesTiffany Jayne LovettShaylene Maree'Courtney Anne Lovett
 
Julian Alexander
Julian Alexander [] I'm Tryna F'ck [] Im Tryna Get To Know Yhuu' [] I Had A Crush On u [] I F'ck With Yhuu' [] You're Wow :)) [] You're Cute [] You're Eww [] Yhuu' Have A Body [] I Love You ♥ [] I Wanna Be Yhur Boyfriend Lol' [] Your A Stranger -_- [] I'd Take Yhuu' On A Date [] I Miss Yhuu' [] You Mean Something To Me [] You Fake As F'ck [] You Should Inbox Me [] I Wanna Hang [] I Dont Know You ( ( Period ) ) [] Yhuu' Should Put Thissx Assx Yhur Statussx
 
Renee Baue
Renee Baue Playn tonite st Chill tonite....start time is 830. Hope u can make it!
 
Christina Gebo
Christina Gebo not bipolar...not adhd...just extremely neglected genetic diabetes 1...hyperinsulism. WHO KNEW?!?! Thank you Jacob (re'ahnna's boyfriend) for getting me to a real Dr. and Thank you Private James Smith and his mom for trying to indescretely purchase the prescriptions i so desperately needed. Thank you Barbara Fraiser for spending Thanksgving with me and the kids. Thank you Jackie,Lisa Hatfield and Soft hearted GINGER FOR PICKING UP MY SLACK. THANK U DON FOR MAKING SURE MY KIDS GET 2 CHURCH. THANK U GAYLE SIMMS 4 LOVING MY FAMILY.
 
Mike Lima
Mike Lima took da G out ur waffle,all u got left is your ego....
 
Jeurdyn Hunter
Jeurdyn Hunter - if u love god like and repost if u love the devil scrolldown remember god saw u reading this
 
Holly Dewald-Dockter
Holly Dewald-Dockter Wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said 'sorry I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all those in heaven!!miss you and love you, Mom, Dad, and Pam! Merry Christmas to Hertha and Harry Dewald also. Missing u guys too exspecially this time of the yr. Plz save a place in Heaven for me. I will see u guys then. Loving u and missing u all everyday.
 
Matt Benson
Matt Benson 500+ miles. Glad I got the tractor with the big engine. Go u sumumabitch GO!!!!!
 
Dalia Rodriguez
Dalia Rodriguez I'm soooo bored just waiting for u to get here...I have to get usto my new house it so lonly ..I have nothing to do :(
 
Young Tom Jr.
Young Tom Jr. Sup fbk?jst wntd 2say 2al u boyz:dnt talk shit on fbk!dnt b punk! b man&com face2face &say it.im n gtown al da time.espicaly prettyboyswanginitstailbtweenitslegs!
 
Connie Braquet
Connie Braquet today was a wonderful day for my stepgranddaughters birthday party my daughter and her husband luke gave to her. she had alot of family and friends there. she had a petting zoo and a fun jump. she was dressed so cute. now its wind down time for her and everyone else. I have the best kids in the world, kids come first in their lives which is wonderful cant ask for better then those two. waited a long time to have a son in law like i have would not trade him for the world love u man!!!!!!!!!
 
Mike Torres
Mike Torres LMS IIF U THIINK U VALIID.............
 
Arf'fin Twentyfive McExtreme
Arf'fin Twentyfive McExtreme Assalamualaikum[tk jwb d0sa] good m0rning u all , play game joommm , play with me ,., errmmm , main ayat ,., ayat pertama tikus , kamu sambung ayat prtma tu dgn ayat kmu sndri ,., tikus~

Likes

Sii'buragazbby Sii'elanaLuvAisyah Qalesya
 
Wykeia Whitaker
Wykeia Whitaker Well tomar is rest day. Thank u Lord For Another Day.Did all My Mommy Duties Today Cant Wait To Hit The Tub Then Demmmmm SHEETS YAEEEEEEEEE............
 
Dale Sharp
Dale Sharp I need prayer so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" whoever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways, this is for a friend
 
Cory Cloud
Cory Cloud How do u find the lowest IQ in a crowded room? Yell boomer!!
 
Anna Landin
Anna Landin Im playing ps2 mortalkombat with my little nephew and im hitting him and he says u better let me win!!!!
 
Brieanna Perez
Brieanna Perez A - Available? B - Bestfriend? C - Crushing on? D - Drink you last had? E - Easiest person to talk to? F - Favorite song? G - Gummy Bears or Gummy worms? H - Hometown? I - In love with? J - Jealous of? K - Killed someone? L - Last person you hugged? M - Milkshake flavor? N - Number of siblings? O - One wish? P - Person you called last? Q - Question you are always asked? R - Reason to smile? S - Song you last listened to? T - Time you woke up? U - Underwear color? V - Violent moment you had? W - when were you born? X - X-rays you had? Y - Yoyos are? Z - Zodiac sign?
 
Iphe Garcia Lacdang
Iphe Garcia Lacdang ... niahahhaha apie b-DAY sa mudang chi ko.............. love u...... mama..............
 
Heather Highfill
Heather Highfill You ever wish u cud pick ur parents? lmfao i think i want 2 de-parent mine.
 
Anna Briant
Anna Briant How bout all u fucks let the. 2 invoved handle it
 
Lee XombiologyThug Allen
Lee XombiologyThug Allen Fella's if u got a lady, hold her close on nights like this. Understand and appreciate what you have on this cold, rainy, winter, night. As u cuddle tell her u love her and remember this moment, so that when times are rough u can go back to it and smile.

Likes

Chandreka SmithKendra CouldCareless HughesAshdon Ann FinneyAvashun Nichole
 

No comments:

Post a Comment