Sunday, December 4, 2011

G00d M0rning my All sweat frnd G0D Bless u and Have a nice day Haha u Hoes cant Fuck with Me on mi worse dayz Mi kids

Abu Bakar
Abu Bakar G00d M0rning my All sweat frnd. . .G0D Bless u and Have a nice day. . .
 
Cierra Fields
Cierra Fields Haha u Hoes cant Fuck with Me on m.i worse dayz Mi kids stay in Best so Why would Cierra Be Mad im Good this way nd mi kids Who MAD not Me ctfu onlythesewantbewifetypetheseWaysOneonlyRalph
 
Judd Weitzner
Judd Weitzner Lady Falcons r incredible:)! They were a #11 seed n they knocked off a #6 seed:)! How? With Heart, Determination, & Hustle! They just willed themselves to win:)! What an awesome game, Congratulations 2 u all:)! Have a great weekend:)! Enjoy life, u all deserve it:)!!!
 
Domonique Chisholm
Domonique Chisholm Say gurl i wanna touch ya first of all i wanna knw can lul doc trust its thug love to da fullest u ant got no busta. So lay back an let me tell ya sumthn.

Likes

Lovinqq Lifee
 
Spc Realpage
Spc Realpage IF YOU ALL ABOUT YOUR MONEY THAN I KNOW U FEEL THIS SONG! http://youtu.be/NNzs63XvCzw
www.youtube.com
www.facebook.com/spc.reps563 www.twitter.com/spcofficialpage spcbooking@yahoo.com
 
Brissa Lopez
Brissa Lopez okay hmm o_O...why do some guys think they r winter prove?its cold put a sweater i know ur cold.wnt make u any less manlier.its just dumb.put one on.
 
Patrick Guzman
Patrick Guzman yessss got a ride mwahahaha see u peeps there tonight!!!!
 
Oesr Uno
Oesr Uno this Nigga don't get it that I need love form you u bitchass Nigga

Likes

Isela ICee Miranda
 
Nakisha Luvin You
Nakisha Luvin You Bitch dnt get mad at me bc u ugly...blame yo moma cuz she had u n u look like her ugly ass...;°((
 
Donna Peters
Donna Peters John was the bomb on grilled ham. Came home from a hard days work at occ and cooked. Thank you can not tell u when i had something from the grill last. I am stuffed and will be going to bed soon. Why r all good men like that taken?
 
Krystal Brooke Outlaw
Krystal Brooke Outlaw welp lms if u wanna see sum cute/sexy pics of me uploaded to fb..!!!

Likes

Shonga Jones
 
Jennifer Harris
Jennifer Harris So is anybody else in the group of people who has to wait to do Christmas shopping because your praying to get some extra money somewhere. It seems like all u read is everyone buying and buying. There is a whole group of people out here who hope to be able to buy Christmas gifts even if it's the week of or try to find ways to make homemade ones. I do not get it. Sorry just a vent moment.
 
Terri Davis
Terri Davis U know wat fuck u hoes...u damn sure don't put money in my pocket...AND I'M DA ONE DAT ALWAYS END UP IN JAIL...NOT TONIGHT....FUCK BITCHES
 
Choi Fre
Choi Fre a blessed morning Lord Jesus,thanks i was wake up again u give me life this morning.gud morning manila philippines,to all frends oh God reach with your hands those peole in needs rigth now blessed them migthyly,financialy emotionaly and healing with their soul and physically in Jesus name oh God aleluiah,amen...

Likes

Joan Brazil Tampol
 
Charley Morgan
Charley Morgan Reminder... Hey I have deleted all phone numbers from phone so if u have my number call or text me.. Or give me Message with ur numbers... BE SAFE TALK TO U SOON XOXOXOXOZ
 
Tewabech Teshome
Tewabech Teshome "THE BIBLE REVEALS GOD'S TOTAL INTEREST IN YOU AS INDIVIDUAL''.''GOD LOVES U & ME SO MUCH''.
 
Adam Swartz
Adam Swartz "hope u like prison food and penis!!!" (the other guys)

Likes

Jaylynn Monzo
 
Kris Bojanczyk-Boggs Morton
Kris Bojanczyk-Boggs Morton DRUGS ~ I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and... maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me ......you'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from God, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything, your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell...... RE-POST IF YOU ARE AGAINST DRUGS!!!
 
Mitsuhide Goto
Mitsuhide Goto おはようございます。1日の始まりに、車のラジオから尾崎のシェリーを歌う中村あゆみに感謝♪今日も1日頑張れそう!
 
Beatrice Smith
Beatrice Smith Today rigth so funny to me smoke when u just geting out of bed. And go takeing care of things .Dont go togather lol anyway chilling at my friend house rigth hehe dis plane in the air was rideing around u know. I was smokeing yea niceday dis plane ture around and just siteing there looking at my tuck. So I look up in the air because can,t get hi all dis noise around me . put it out! told my friends look up in the sky it,s a plane just siteing there Hateing I CALL IT TAKE YO AS SOME WHERE EASY waveing my hand in shit site his as there for last 20mins. it funny peolpe was looking at me like old curzy girl....
 
Jermey Hunter
Jermey Hunter I had a blast thnx sister love u mom for everything u have done for me and the rest of the family i love u guys thnx for being there for me when i needed u love u all if it was not for my family i wud prolly be dead thnx guys

Likes

Dustin Nightingale
 
Adam Wilkins
Adam Wilkins Did u ever stop 2 wonder Why U put another down? No man should asunder The joy that another man found
 
Bonnie Mae
Bonnie Mae 6544... I loveeeee youuu!!!!! Why did it take soo long for us to start talking lol :) u myy niiggaa smalls <3 ;p

Likes

Leslie Taylor Broecker
 
Caley Shae Cox
Caley Shae Cox im fat and u knw what i dnt give a crap
 
Wharen Magcamit
Wharen Magcamit hapi-hapi 29th monthsary po pnkm2hal qo.have many more b-day 2 comes po pangetqo.ingt qa po lagi ah luv u po mhuaaaa!!!!

Likes

Wharen Magcamit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment