Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wow what a 1st round That stupid dog better be sent to the pound or it's going in a ditch in the back yard I sing to you LORD a

Dark Syde
Dark Syde Wow what a 1st round!
 
Brian Nicolosi
Brian Nicolosi That stupid dog better be sent to the pound, or it's going in a ditch in the back yard.
 
Lea Forbes
Lea Forbes I sing to you LORD a hymn of LOVE! -through it all

Likes

Renzel EstebanBinro Tuazon GumasingEve Leonardo II
 
Yetem Sanchez
Yetem Sanchez Ohhhh shit. :/ http://newsvoice.se/2011/12/02/us-senate-declares-the-entire-usa-to-be-a-battleground/
 
Humberto Gutierrez
Humberto Gutierrez BENEFICIAR A UN INGRATO ES COMO PERFUMAR A UN MUERTO
 
Sarah Dales
Sarah Dales Is a little freaked out at the fact that all these new little nieces n nephews are making me a tiny bit clucky!! I will just have to visit to remind myself of why I don't want children n stop looking at the innocent photos!!
 
Rahul Jha
Rahul Jha When you know what you want, and you want it badly enough, you’ll find a way to get it. good morning all of you.
 
Matt DiCerbo
Matt DiCerbo Would just like to thank everyone for the support this season, it has been a great ride! H, Wolfy, Birch and Clack I would like to thank you 4 and know that you will be missed terribly next season. I love you all so much and thank you for everything. This family will be back in the National Championship again next season I promise you that!! Love all u boys, my family, thank you all for everything!!

Likes

Ryan BirchCasie BinkowskiGavin Simnock
 
Savannah Shanita Gardiner
Savannah Shanita Gardiner Layin across the bed and found myself saying " ive had a long day today, but im bout to get on my knees and send this prayer up fa momma belle"....june,angelia,ric, tericka and the rest of the family....im praying for yall to be strengthen GOD got this undercontrol.....love yall!

Likes

Keshia MelbertStepoutDiva MooreOlivia Stepoutdiva WoosleyDarnishea 'Dawn' Bean
 
Kalce Dgafboutyhu Frankiie
Kalce Dgafboutyhu Frankiie Dear Kalce, I love you with all my heart. Your a little sister I never had. I can tell you anything. BTW text Me back before I punch you! Love Rickoo.
 
Sanjay Kisku
Sanjay Kisku 1+1=2 my 2 eyes looking after u 3+3=5 sense missing u 4+3=7 days thinking of u 5+7=12 months dreaming abt u but99+1=100 year's need a sweet frnd like u.. . . . . Mornig frnds. . . . . . .

Likes

Omprakash Das
 
Bob Wells
Bob Wells happy for lsu...but what did Lee do to deserve his place on the bench...heck Jefferson sucked bad in the first half still no Lee...and to not let him play in this game is NOT RIGHT...its about integrity and respecting what a player has done for you all year....Miles sucks for doing this to a player...
 
Mikal Sofakingcool Margetich
Mikal Sofakingcool Margetich Guess im heading to bed now. GOnna start deleting ppl off of here. NOt in a good mood.
 
Kaho Cook
Kaho Cook had th most fab time with th fams at uncle neds, lol :) nothing like some quality time with th fams frm aucks &tga ! had th meanest feed too, thanks mum :L love yous all &have a safe trip home tehe :) goh was hoping mre of th cook's could be there nek minnit.. NOT EVEN ! :L well maybe next time then? <3
 
Samantha Brandon
Samantha Brandon myy dayy went great i went '& visitedd my boyfriendd/hubby <3 ,then when i madee it homee i hadd a letter 4rm himm ... Likee he saidd NO WORRIES! .... I Juss Lovee Myy Niggaa NickkB. (: ....
 
Courtney Cochran
Courtney Cochran So tired...just got off work...pulled a double
 
ChrisSimone Pezzolla
ChrisSimone Pezzolla Holiday stroll a hit. Lots of people now back at club 81 for more drinks and desserts

Likes

Morgan Danielle Dittfield
 
Mychaelia Joann Turner
Mychaelia Joann Turner Talking to a random bum on the metro, he stutters hella!

Likes

Muhahahaha Dianneorines
 
Chris Myers
Chris Myers Watching Rush's new dvd Time Machine really good so far,good weekend so far my gorgeous wife put me a Ibanez seven string in the lay a way as well for christmas.
 
Crystal Horner
Crystal Horner Had a great day at work!then took the kids to see the lights!now its time to eat!
 
Sandra Anderson
Sandra Anderson I have finals this week so i am really stressed about that. :( I am hoping to get a babysitter Saturday so I can go get my Christmas shopping done. A night out with my fiance would be nice. :) I love my family. :)
 
Cynthia Berenice Barajas
Cynthia Berenice Barajas Yeah, I may not be the skinniest girl. And I may not be the best looking. I might be a little weird or unusual, but I can guarantee if you gave me a chance, I can love you better than anyone else out there <3

Likes

Jessenia Pineda
 
Alzer Baldachino
Alzer Baldachino ...a dont wanna die..but i aint keen on living etha...

Likes

Owen Bruce
 
John Laguerre
John Laguerre Looking for a pretty girl
 
Eshia Queen-Dundun
Eshia Queen-Dundun Why this ngga cryn like a bitch do me a favor and leave ya hoe she got u soundn like a true pussy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment